Swamp Race 1

Discus and support Swamp Race 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a race called "Swamp Race 1" if anyone wants to try it out. Up to 16 players. Lots of mud, water, jumps, reeds, and obstacles. Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Swamp Race 1

I made a race called "Swamp Race 1" if anyone wants to try it out. Up to 16 players. Lots of mud, water, jumps, reeds, and
    obstacles. Its designed for offroad vehicles. It would be very difficult, maybe impossible, to complete with cars or bikes.

I usually just play it with friends but decided to share with the community. Enjoy.

:)

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Swamp Race 1

It is set up to allow stock off road vehicles. I am not even sure if the map will work. I clicked the link and it says it is unavailable. Not sure what happened to it.

CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 24, 2014
  3. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Swamp Race 1

I'd test it but sold all of my off road toys. Only truck I have now is the Bobcat. Sold my 80's blazer to park the Roosevelt in the garage. No room for the Ratloader yet.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 24, 2014
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Swamp Race 1

It is set up to allow stock off road vehicles. I am not even sure if the map will work. I clicked the link and it says it is unavailable. Not sure what happened to it.
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Swamp Race 1

I'd test it but sold all of my off road toys. Only truck I have now is the Bobcat. Sold my 80's blazer to park the Roosevelt in the garage. No room for the Ratloader yet.
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

What map would you like to return?

nowhere from gears 2. and the memorial gardens one as well. from part 1 the swamp/marsh one that was DLC.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Is Halo 5 making the same mistake as HMCC?

Viking, as a matter of fact, there IS a swamp between where I live and 1 of the 2 towns - I can walk to it. ;P
  8. OgltreeK1 Win User

Old GoW 1&2 maps you would like to see

Requests from 1&2... The swamp from 1. The river from 2. The gold and white looking area near the end of the game with the fountain in 3.
Thema:

Swamp Race 1

1. Swamp Race 1 - Similar Threads - Swamp Race

2. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  3. Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama?: Can you provide Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Cars Race-O-Rama? Because I saw that you all have provided Backwards Compatibility for Cars Mater National. Also, Cars Race-O-Rama is much more...
  4. IHRA Drag Racing 2004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IHRA Drag Racing 2004: IHRA Drag Racing 2004 will not load on my xbox360 cce7129f-8485-408f-904d-956757b738eb
  5. Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4): Bei der anforderung ,rennen stur , für die sternenkarte werden die siege nicht gewertet. Bitte um hilfe. Translation: At the request, run stubbornly, for the star card the victories are not...
  6. 极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4下载速度显示5m/s,实际速度很慢 [Translate] Extreme Race Horizon 4 download speed shows 5m/s,...: 电信100兆宽带,dns也改过了,下载速度还是慢 [Translate by Mod] Telecommunications 100 mega-broadband, dns has also been changed, download speed is still slow 481cafb9-1aa9-42b8-a092-c05f48b78849
  7. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one: Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much stright else Im crash. Cant find any settings in...
  8. Monkey Island 2: SE always hangs the Xbox One when you go to the swamp.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monkey Island 2: SE always hangs the Xbox One when you go to the swamp.: In the first section of the game, when you try to go the swamp from the overhead map, the game will always hang. The console continues to work, so I've managed to report feedback from the console....
  9. Ori and the blind forest - STUCK_THORNFELT SWAMP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest - STUCK_THORNFELT SWAMP: I am stuck help. I don't want to start all over. i wish this game would let you go back to the last spirit well instead of the last soul link thats been created. i see so many people getting...
  10. Swamp Race 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Swamp Race 1: I spent several hours on this offroad map. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/CAMAROBOY69/games/gtav/jobs/job/OOh0grZJj0ObRHsa_CmH6Q Lots of mud, water, jumps, reeds, and obstacles....