Sweepstakes winning

Discus and support Sweepstakes winning in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I got an email from hello world that said I won the sweepstakes for the Scorpio Xbox through Xbox quests in March, is this legit? They asked for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Sir HalfSquat, May 10, 2018.

1. Sweepstakes winning

I got an email from hello world that said I won the sweepstakes for the Scorpio Xbox through Xbox quests in March, is this legit? They asked for my social security

:)

Sir HalfSquat, May 10, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Won but didn’t recieve email until right now

Hello VV0RLD DEMISE,

We have re-sent your winning prizes from our sweepstakes. However, we do not see any record of you winning a "gift card". What sweepstakes are you referring to? You may have confused our program with a different promotional program, like Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, May 10, 2018
  3. Ayden Juarez
    Ayden Juarez Guest
    RE: X-treme Xbox One X bundle Sweepstakes

What are the chances of me winning this sweepstakes for my friend. How will it be drawn.

Will the be any prizes for joining the sweepstakes if I don't win.

Ayden Juarez, May 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sweepstakes winning

For help with quests, you would want to post in the sales and promotions forum, but yes, that would be legit (congrats!). Hello World is the company the handles Xbox promotions.

Smwutches, May 10, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Sir HalfSquat,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

want this problem solved

Hello SnakierIce55222,

Since you did not enter the Forza sweepstakes, you did not win any prizes from that sweepstakes.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

want this problem solved

Hello SnakierIce55222,

Since you did not enter the Forza sweepstakes, you did not win any prizes from that sweepstakes.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Sweepstakes winning

Hello Sir HalfSquat,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Sweepstakes winning

For help with quests, you would want to post in the sales and promotions forum, but yes, that would be legit (congrats!). Hello World is the company the handles Xbox promotions.
  10. Swift Oldboy Win User

Xbox elite controller

I would love to win anything in the sweepstakes lol
Thema:

Sweepstakes winning

1. Sweepstakes winning - Similar Threads - Sweepstakes winning

2. Odds of winning something per one sweepstakes token

in XBoX Rewards
    Odds of winning something per one sweepstakes token: I wanna know what are the chances of winning anything per each sweepstakes token 1ed76d9e-e1fb-43b1-9b13-262ad2542084
  3. Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant Win Sweepstakes not rewarded within 96 hours

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant Win Sweepstakes not rewarded within 96 hours: It has been well in excess of 96 hours and I have yet to receive either my 5000 points or my 10 keys. What's the point of having a promotion if you do not honor it? Or do not honor it in the time...
  4. Issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes: The contest says I can earn 5 keys if I've previously played a Forza game for at least an hour on Xbox, but it can take up to 48 hours for the plays to appear on the site. I've played EVERY Forza...
  5. Forza 7 motorsports Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 motorsports Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes: was doing the forza 7 motorsports Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes, I used one of my keys and it had said I won a vip membership for Forza 7 and I have yet to receive a email and I’ve waited...
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error: Hello! I'm trying to register for the sweepstakes but the form keeps saying my zip code is incorrect even though that is not true. f991c960-f34c-40f2-8bce-ca3caa916d89
  7. Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes: Hello, I just won a month of xbox live gold from your xbox live rewards forza 7 virtual key and instant win sweepstakes but the email it was sent to I can get on anymore, I thought I had it linked...
  8. Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Virtual Key and Instant win sweepstakes: Hello, I just won a month of xbox live gold from your xbox live rewards forza 7 virtual key and instant win sweepstakes but the email it was sent to I can get on anymore, I thought I had it linked...
  9. FM7 Virtual Key Instant Win and Sweepstakes no codes received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FM7 Virtual Key Instant Win and Sweepstakes no codes received: I had used a key, and won almost 2 weeks ago. I won the [Hoonigan] Car Pack for FM7, and I still have not received the code. I won around the 30th of September. I have checked my Spam/Junk email...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win & Sweepstakes Registration Zip Code Error: Hello, I'm trying to register for the sweepstakes but the form keeps saying my zip code is incorrect even though that is not true. 089d47d4-5ffa-41c6-8875-ea824bdd5226