Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway winners

Discus and support Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway winners in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I entered in 50 entries ( 3,000 Points ) for the Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway for the mouth of June... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SHAM LAL, Jul 5, 2022.

1. SHAM LAL
    SHAM LAL Guest

Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway winners

So I entered in 50 entries ( 3,000 Points ) for the Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway for the mouth of June and the sweepstakes says it ends on 6/30/22 and right now it's 7/4/22 and it still says it has not ended when it is past the date and it does not show the winners for June.

:)

SHAM LAL, Jul 5, 2022
  2. CausalTiger3328 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards - 1 sweepstakes entry for: Xbox One X monthly giveaway.

I wanted to let you know on August 26 2018 I redeemed 500 points to get 5 Xbox One X monthly sweepstakes entries and it says it shipped then on August 28 2018 I redeemed 500 more points to get 5 more entry sweepstakes and it said shipped and then today I
    redeemed another 500 points to get another 5 entry sweepstakes and it said shipped again and when I looked at the official rules for the Xbox One X monthly giveaway it said the end time for the month of august was on August 31 2018 at 11:59 pacific time and
    the draw date is on September 13 2018 and redeemed 500 points 3 times to get 5 xbox one x monthly sweepstakes entries for a total of 15 sweepstakes entries
  3. Liam Goode Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Thanks but the list of winners has been the same for like 2/3 months and it only has xbox one x giveaway and surface pro laptop giveaway. Is this just for me?
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

How do I find the current status of a sweepstake?

Its weird, as there is a Monthly Sweepstakes... but the winners page only shows past winners of July, August, September, October(2019). I too enter these Sweepstakes but can never locate any info in regards to recent winners for several months now.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically?

Think they reach out to the winners within a week of the sweepstakes/giveaway ending.
  6. JordanMcMillan Win User

Xbox Live Rewards- Sweepstakes entry for Xbox One X monthly give away.

Split from
    this thread
    I wanted to let you know on August 26 2018 I redeemed 500 points to get 5 Xbox One X monthly sweepstakes entries and it says it shipped then on August 28 2018 I redeemed 500 more points to get 5 more entry sweepstakes and it said shipped and then today I
    redeemed another 500 points to get another 5 entry sweepstakes and it said shipped again and when I looked at the official rules for the Xbox One X monthly giveaway it said the end time for the month of august was on August 31 2018 at 11:59 pacific time and
    the draw date is on September 13 2018 and redeemed 500 points 3 times to get 5 xbox one x monthly sweepstakes entries for a total of 15 sweepstakes entries
    im completely new to Microsoft sweepstakes, when I received my confirmation email it said I should redeem more points for a better chance of winning, just wondering how I can put points towards the xbox one x sweepstake?
Thema:

1. Sweepstakes: Xbox One X + 12-months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate monthly giveaway winners - Similar Threads - Sweepstakes months Game

2. Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes: Dear Xboxpromotions.com, Recently I participated for the Top Gun Microsoft Flight Simulator Sweepstakes. I've uploaded my own mission in the Game (Microsoft Flight Simulator) on an existing...
  3. I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...: I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked my order history and it wasn't there either. Is there anyway to fix this....
  4. Microsoft Sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sweepstakes: Hi, i just entered in the "A Plague Tale: Requiem Custom PC Bundle" and i was wondering how high my chances are of winning with 150 entries. I just want to know if im wasting my time grinding for...
  5. Helloworld xbox ultimate play sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Helloworld xbox ultimate play sweepstakes: Hi, I have received an email claiming I have won on the xbox play program sweepstakes, from hello world customer care. Is this a legit? Many Thanks Craig Brooks GT:...
  6. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...: I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's Confirmation...
  7. "Monthly sweepstakes"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Monthly sweepstakes": I need a refund for ALL the points I've put into the "monthly sweepstakes" they've scammed me out of so many points its not even funny. And they have made it impossible to contact them....
  8. Sweepstakes Winners not announced in about a month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sweepstakes Winners not announced in about a month: Hello, I've put in several entries into this months £850 gift card sweepstakes. I still haven't been notified about anything and this was supposed to be announced on the 9th of September. Any...
  9. Xbox Live Rewards- Sweepstakes entry for Xbox One X monthly give away.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Rewards- Sweepstakes entry for Xbox One X monthly give away.: Split from this thread. I wanted to let you know on August 26 2018 I redeemed 500 points to get 5 Xbox One X monthly sweepstakes entries and it says it shipped then on August 28 2018 I...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards - 1 sweepstakes entry for: Xbox One X monthly giveaway.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Rewards - 1 sweepstakes entry for: Xbox One X monthly giveaway.: Hi Everyone, [img] 1 sweepstakes entry: Xbox One X monthly giveaway. I redeemed my Reward points for the: 1 sweepstakes entry: Xbox One X monthly giveaway1 sweepstakes entry: Xbox One X monthly...