Sweepstakes

Discus and support Sweepstakes in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi All, Hopefully someone here can assist, I signed up for the MS rewards programme a few months back, I have entered into a couple of the sweepstakes... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Andy247, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Andy247
    Andy247 Guest

Sweepstakes

Hi All,

Hopefully someone here can assist, I signed up for the MS rewards programme a few months back, I have entered into a couple of the sweepstakes to win an Xbox One, however there has been no Winner since March (Ireland Site). Has MS discontinued the sweepstakes
    programme?

Cheers

:)

Andy247, Aug 17, 2018
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

The sweepstakes entries can be used for different sweepstakes, like last month sweepstakes was the summer of arcade collection, this month a 12 month gold sub

x24hrs2livex, Aug 17, 2018
  3. dalanden20
    dalanden20 Guest
    The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

I can not download the sweepstakes gamerpic which is the way to enter the sweepstakes.

i am 15 and the the age that you need to be to enter the sweepstakes is 13 years old.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/anniversary/rules these are the rules for the sweepstakes.

dalanden20, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Sweepstakes

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 17, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

I really wish I had an answer for you on this one but sadly I think your best bet would be to reach out to MS Customer Support directly. They should be able to assist from there

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

The sweepstakes entries can be used for different sweepstakes, like last month sweepstakes was the summer of arcade collection, this month a 12 month gold sub
  7. {Parity} Win User

Captain Marvel console

Not sure what sweepstakes you are referring to. When was the sweepstakes and on what program?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Sweepstakes

But through Microsoft Rewards? Twitter? Where was the sweepstakes? We can't do anything about sweepstakes on the forums, so you would have to contact support through where you did the sweepstakes.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

Under the sweepstakes section of the redeem page there is a link to view all winners. That sweepstakes is listed there with "results pending". You can check there for official rules. Winners for thay sweepstakes will be announced March 7.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

want this problem solved

Hello SnakierIce55222,

Since you did not enter the Forza sweepstakes, you did not win any prizes from that sweepstakes.
Thema:

Sweepstakes

1. Sweepstakes - Similar Threads - Sweepstakes

2. Help with Sweepstakes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with Sweepstakes...: Hi, I'm confused! Very new to the Rewards programme... "Spent" some points entering a couple of sweepstakes. I received an email saying the "Winners will be posted here" with a link. When I...
  3. Microsoft Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sweepstakes: When will the winners of the XBOX STAR WARS JEDI BUNDLE be announced? And why is it that on the winners page that only the winners of 2 events are shown even though there are multiple events to...
  4. Microsoft Sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sweepstakes: I entered a sweepstakes for the xbox star wars bundle that is yet to announce winners. However it is not appearing anymore on the Microsoft Store to win prizes and I am not sure how to verify that...
  5. Sweepstakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sweepstakes: Hello, I would like to know the winners for the Forza Scuf Sweepstake. I have been checking news.xbox.com and found nothing so can you tell me? 54c41e96-4cf0-4422-8588-22e587bd1dbd
  6. Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]: Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o ha caducado la promoción?Gracias de...
  7. rewards sweepstake inquires

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    rewards sweepstake inquires: So there hasn't been any rewards sweepstake winners posted for a long time. I'd entered a few draws back in May, I am unable to view the rules pages for the sweepstakes I entered, the link that is...
  8. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  9. Rewards points / sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards points / sweepstakes: Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all...
  10. Just Won Wolfenstein Youngblood on Xbox Ambassadors Sweepstakes - Coop Anyone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Won Wolfenstein Youngblood on Xbox Ambassadors Sweepstakes - Coop Anyone?: Congrats! I was really hoping to win! 0921ae4c-b883-41f1-80f7-fe31ae01a099