Switch download location

Discus and support Switch download location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi every time I try to install a game on the windows 10 xbox app on a separate drive it wont let me i can only switch the download location for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamrynGrimaldo, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Switch download location

hi every time I try to install a game on the windows 10 xbox app on a separate drive it wont let me i can only switch the download location for some games i am just trying to install Forza horizon 5 any solutions?

:)

CamrynGrimaldo, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Switch download location

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please check if the answers on this thread addresses the issue for you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know how it goes.
  3. Geth Win User

When I insert my 360 disc, It opens blu ray

Try uninstalling the game from your hdd.

If possible switch download locations.

Power cycle the console, and then reinstall the game.
  4. AnubissWarior Win User

Dead island download.

But the thing is that while i was living in latvia for the 1st year, i hadn't switched my xbox location back, and i had no problem downloading content.
  5. HassanB Win User

Cant download game in new region.

Hi,

That means that you will not be able to download this game until you're able to switch back to the Russian region.

When game's stall when downloading it means that the version of the game you're downloading is not available in the region you've switched to. It's best if you have your account in the country/region your physically located in.

This would mean that you will not be able to download this game for a full 3 months as that's when you'll be able to switch your account region back to Russia.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Using a US Xbox One S in the UK

It's perfectly fine, you can change your consoles location to match the UK's marketplace. If you cannot pre-download Battlefield 1 with the UK market, simply switch to the US.
Thema:

Switch download location

1. Switch download location - Similar Threads - Switch download location

2. Does Xbox update or download while switched off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox update or download while switched off?: Last night I downloaded Rocket League but before it reached 6% of 17 GB I switched off the console. When I woke up next day and turned on the Xbox one S console, Rocket league was installed...
  3. if you are downloading a file, can you switch profiles and keep downloading from the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you are downloading a file, can you switch profiles and keep downloading from the other...: I have two profiles setup on my console.. I was just wondering... if I start a download on one profile, will it continue to download or pause if I switch to the other profile...
  4. Xbox downloads switching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox downloads switching: Ok so i don't know if anybody else has this issue but when i turn off my xbox with more than one download going, it just decieds to switch to a random one (most of the time not being the one 1 gb...
  5. Will games continue to download even when switched off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will games continue to download even when switched off?: I pre-ordered F1 2018 today and it was downloading a huge file. But it was getting pretty late so I decided to turn it off and download it tomorrow, but before I did that. I actually wondered if...
  6. Is it possible to switch ownership of Downloaded games between profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch ownership of Downloaded games between profile?: Is it possible for me tow switch the ownership of a downloaded game (came with the console) from myself to my sons (owner of the Xbox) profile? b1e2acd0-fb56-47cc-a42b-0f13c5cbf019
  7. Digital download licenses lost when switched to Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital download licenses lost when switched to Xbox one s: when trying to play several games that we had purchased, we receive an error code telling us we do not have the game. When we go to the store it says the game is installed. I even attempted to...
  8. Can my downloaded games switch to other consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my downloaded games switch to other consoles?: so I have a tone of Xbox one games, most of them are downloaded and I go on a different console during the summer(also I am signed in onto my same account that I have the games on) I just wanted...
  9. I switched on my Xbox to find it downloading games that I didn't want?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched on my Xbox to find it downloading games that I didn't want?: I turned my Xbox on at about 6ish and it popped up with rare replay download had finished. I've not asked for the download? Any reason for this or am I been hacked?...
  10. Switch from physical to downloadable game, and how to play without disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch from physical to downloadable game, and how to play without disc: Hello, I recently bought a physical edition of Halo : master chief edition and i realised that physical games can't be played without disc. I am considering the bought of a numerical edition of...