Switch language on Gear 5 (XBOX)

Discus and support Switch language on Gear 5 (XBOX) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is it possible to switch the language (from french to english) on Gears 5 (on XBOX)? fd250586-e21b-4cec-a45a-fd648df51a43 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drdd95, Oct 26, 2019.

1. drdd95
    drdd95 Guest

Hi, is it possible to switch the language (from french to english) on Gears 5 (on XBOX)?

:)

drdd95, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Drdd,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have a question on language on a game. With most games on the Xbox console, the language goes off what you have set on the console itself. You can try to change the language manually to a specified one. The
    game itself also may have a language setting within the game settings.

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > System >
      Language & location.
    4. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
    Try this and let us know.

Brad
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Gears of War 4 now in Chinese

4. darkist1 Win User

How To Change Langauge from Xbox Game Pass

5. ArminatorX Win User

Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

Unless the game specifically allows language switching in it's options menu (not all games have a language switching option), and you are SURE the game has other languages included, you might have to change your Windows display language.

Open the Windows settings by clicking the start menu, and then clicking the gear icon. Or type "Settings" in the search bar.

In the settings go to "Time and Language". Then go to "Language". There change the Windows display language to "English". If necessary, have Windows download the language and reboot.

Then try to start the game again. If that didn't work, go to the Time and Language settings again, and under "Region" change the country or region to "English USA" or "English United Kingdom".
  6. Tarnend Win User

Gear 5

hi

if you follow the guide in the following link this should help you:

https://windowsreport.com/gears-5-change-language/

Regards
Thema:

1. Switch language on Gear 5 (XBOX) - Similar Threads - Switch language Gear

2. Cambiar a imagen de perfil personalizada [Mod Translatoin - Switch to custom profile image]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambiar a imagen de perfil personalizada [Mod Translatoin - Switch to custom profile image]: hola ! Tengo una pregunta,esque yo quiero poner una imagen personalizada de perfil de mi xbox. si se como hacer eso y todo pero hay un problema,al intentar poner una me pide que tenga cuenta...
  3. In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In my scenario would buying 2 years of Xbox Gold transfer 1:1 time when switching to Xbox...: I recently received the promo code for 3 months of PC Game Pass when purchasing Discord Nitro. I applied that to my account, and I have never been a member of any of the Xbox Game passes until I...
  4. External hard drive and how to switch bewteen consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive and how to switch bewteen consoles: Tryibg to let my son use my hard drive. But when i plug the hard drive into his xbox it will detect and not show any games or let us transfer games. My account is on both xboxes. How am i to let...
  5. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  6. How to switch State of Decay 2 language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch State of Decay 2 language?: Iam German with a german version of Windows 10, i would like to change the language of State of decay 2 to english (its german atm). How do i do that? b1a9287a-371d-4bad-9338-a33bf08bb4fe
  7. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?: We are thinking about buying the new Minecraft for Nintendo Switch that is supposed to come out in June 21. We plan to buy it in the US where we now live, however we want to be sure we can change...
  8. Diablo III lags when switching my local and language to Dutch/Netherlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III lags when switching my local and language to Dutch/Netherlands: Since a few days Dutch/Netherlands is available on the Xbox One. Before it was available I had it set to UK and everything was fine. Since I've changed it Diablo III doesn't run smooth anymore and...
  9. Switching Language in Fable 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching Language in Fable 2: Yesterday I bought Fable2 But the game is in Japanese I checked the options and marketplace There is no way to switch the game to English Can anyone help me? 428706cb-86d0-4749-8bd8-b2195ce553ad
  10. Switching language Xbox PC windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching language Xbox PC windows 10: hello I'm trying to play my games in english even if my microsft account was created in France I changed the language, of tried, to english => faked i lived in the UK there is no impact on the...