Switch Minecraft Crashes Even Worse Now!

Discus and support Switch Minecraft Crashes Even Worse Now! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on with this game. The newest update was targeted at fixing frozen screens and crashes on the switch, and upon playing the game no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HangPham4, May 21, 2022.

1. HangPham4
    HangPham4 Guest

What is going on with this game. The newest update was targeted at fixing frozen screens and crashes on the switch, and upon playing the game no longer freezes when saving.

HOWEVER! The game crashes are even worse now!!! Before a software closed due to error would end up setting me back a couple minutes, making me have to re craft or re mine something. Frustrating but it was always within 2 minutes.

BUT NOW, when the software closes it undoes 15 minutes worth of gameplay! Case and point we lured and trapped 2 zombie villagers, splashed em, fed them a gold apple, they turned to human, we released them, and they picked jobs...... the game crashed, we load back into game, and the hill I carved out to make little rooms to trap them hadn't even been mined out yet..... so I reminded it, recaptured the zombies, etc etc....

If that wasn't bad enough, I went to a chest to gather the 10 stacks of 64 cod fish I had (fully enchanted rod) to sell to a villager, as well as a stack of emeralds to buy some enchanted swords. I go to the village, buy 4 swords, sell the cod, close their buy menu and as I turn to walk away the game closes AGAIN. I jump back into the world and I'm in my store room just before picking up the cod and emeralds. Whatever. I open the chest and the entire row of 64 cod that I had was completely empty!!! And the stack of emeralds wasn't to be found either, as well as some beet roots that were in my inventory before....

At this rate we don't want to load into our world anymore to play, because now we lose half our inventory when it closes and it's closed 4 times within an hour window. We went to creative to regather the lost material but we shouldn't have to do this every 5 minutes....

:)

HangPham4, May 21, 2022
  2. Grymm of Astora Win User

Imagine these car physics in GTA V

Would be awesome, although you are going to have to switch cares more often. Look likes crashes that would normally not even slow down cars on GTA are now going to total it. Maybe even damage will be taken from crashes.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
  4. Shotokan5150 Win User

BF4 Patch 3.

Its in the XBOX LIVE STORE look its towards the very end of the BF4 DLC, but to be honest its makes things worse for alot of people so I wouldnt even bother DLing it for now. I installed and my crashing got MUCH worse so I deleted it after a while.
  5. misplaced mojo Win User

Being Disconnected every 5 minutes.

That didn't help; in fact I'm pretty sure it made things worse; now whatever channel i try to get into it just freezes, even after several attempts at switching off then on again.
  6. john1002 Win User

Adding my child's xbox 360 account to xbox one -- wanted me to sign in as my adult account (this one) I did. I paid the 50 cents and it still keeps repeating same process.

well gets even better now, since trying to get the problem resolved now my son cant access xbox live on his 360, so so disapointed, even worse you try telling an eight year old he cant play minecraft with his friends.
Thema:

1. Switch Minecraft Crashes Even Worse Now! - Similar Threads - Switch Minecraft Crashes

2. Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play Minecraft On My Nintendo Switch, I have both accounts logged in and Nintendo...: What Happened? - My Character Won't Appear - I somehow cannot play - I tried connecting to online and local network, but it never worked - I have Nintendo Switch Online, but it seems like that...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch education not loging into Microsoft account: I have been having this problem for a while I have deleted the game and redownloaded multiple time yet it keeps not working even when it tells me to remote connect can you please fix this issue...
  4. Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo switch account connection: I have made an account but every time I go to sign in on my Nintendo switch it will just give me another code. I have an account it just gives another code. How do I sign in with an existing...
  5. How to downgrade a minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to downgrade a minecraft on Nintendo switch: After the latest update (1.18.30) the game stopped working properly - there are constant freezes and lags regardless of whether it is a new or old world. Is there a way to downgrade to previous...
  6. Switching profiles in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching profiles in Minecraft: I have one xbox account and two kids profiles in the family. When I am setting up Minecraft on a new device, I don't seem able to switch to a different profile. Changing account/gamertag only...
  7. I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join servers on my Nintendo switch for minecraft?: Basically when I go into the servers section on my switch it just says “You can not cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account. Sign in with both accounts...
  8. I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff on Minecraft after link to microsoft on switch: I had just bought 1000 minecoins and I also multiple DLC's and packs that I lost after microsoft link. cc0e0d5f-17d4-4fdf-bc8c-ca522543865e
  9. Minecraft Dungeons on Switch keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons on Switch keeps crashing: Hi Minecraft Dungeons developers, We are having a problem on Dungeons on our Switch. We had just defeated the Heart of Ender and had been given the end of mission chest, when we press the button...
  10. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f