Switches: Network transfer only working one way

Discus and support Switches: Network transfer only working one way in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Switches: Network transfer only working one way It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PenguinTech, Jun 21, 2018.

1. PenguinTech
    PenguinTech Guest

It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have problems if the routing isnt done well.

Also clearing the MAC and assigning another port can help tremendously if you have more than one xbox on the same LAN.

Also make sure that the sharing is allowed on both system to do your transfer.

:)

PenguinTech, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Music transfer

Is it true the only way to transfer music to the Xbox HD is to first burn it to CD and then transfer it to the Xbox HD? I have ALL my PC's networked and I cannot transfer from PC HD to Xbox HD through my network, the Xbox can see all my PC's and Audio and
    Video all work fine except when I want to transfer files to the Xbox HD.

kittkarrgoliath, Jun 21, 2018
  3. File transfer to external hard drive

Hi all,

I have an external drive hooked up to xbox one - is there a way to transfer files to it via network?

the only way i can do it at moment is unplug it and hook it to pc, but it would be great to be able to do a wifi transfer.

my pc is networked to xbox one and they connect alright but i cant find a way to see the external hard drive of the xbox one on my pc.

anyone been able to do this?

bootrossbootros, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Switches: Network transfer only working one way

It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have problems if the routing isnt done well.

Also clearing the MAC and assigning another port can help tremendously if you have more than one xbox on the same LAN.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 10, 2018
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox one transfer via firewire to xbox one s

No, the only way to transfer files between two Xbox's is by doing a network transfer or by using an external HDD.
  7. Echo4Ent Win User

Game downloads

8. Eggnogga Win User

My game save won't transfer.

The game saves have never transferred. The only thing that could be transferred was your online character, and that was only a one-time switch. The 360 cloud saves are in a totally separate location/server than the One saves.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can't copy saved games to Xbox One without a Xbox Live Gold account

You could do it the old fashion way and transfer your saves to a USB stick from your 360 then plug that USB into the Xbox one and copy them all to the HDD
    That won't work. The cloud is the only way to transfer 360 saves to the One.
Thema:

1. Switches: Network transfer only working one way - Similar Threads - Switches Network transfer

2. One X doesn't switch to 1080p24 for blu ray playback

in XboX Insiders
    One X doesn't switch to 1080p24 for blu ray playback: Non-UHD 2D discs play back at 4K, and 3D discs playback at 1080p (30 or 60, my TV only reports when it's 24). I'm on the July 26 build. submitted by /u/rbronco21 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch: Helo, I have a quick quastion. I have nintendo switch and minecraft windows 10 edition is there any way for me to get free minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch because of that....
  4. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...: マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an...
  5. Need another switch for my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need another switch for my xbox home: Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please 4e8737fa-0e06-4466-a4a3-1dfde218ed6a
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Unavailable nat issue since switching to a ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Unavailable nat issue since switching to a ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Unavailable nat issue since switching to a fibre connection. hi connected to a new fibre Internet last week with a brand new RT-ac 88U. Ever since...
  7. Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6

Bright House Network: How do I switch to IPv6: Bright House Network (ISPs): How do I switch to IPv6 Consult with your Internet Service Provider. f38031d4-45dc-46a5-93e8-c81f9a6f3412
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Switched to EERO networking and now no Wireless.

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Switched to EERO networking and now no Wireless.: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Switched to EERO networking and now no Wireless. So I'm not able to connect to my wifi at all! The Eero uses WPA2 PSK AES and the XBox One X only supports...
  9. Adding gigabit switch to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding gigabit switch to home network: Hey I hope someone here can share some of their knowledge on when I'm trying to achieve. First off I stream my xbox one to my pc a fair bit as the other half has an unhealthy addiction to TV...
  10. Xbox One - Troubles switching from Wired to Wireless Network Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Troubles switching from Wired to Wireless Network Connection: Hello, I had my Xbox One originally plugged into my router via an Ethernet cable. However, having recently moved the television set, I decided to use the wireless feature on Xbox One. Having...