Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game

Discus and support Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game Help please Console xbox on Game projectcars2 Network Virgin Media port 1 connected to a 8 way TP Link... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by S e n s 3 i, Jan 18, 2018.

1. S e n s 3 i
    S e n s 3 i Guest

Help please

Console xbox on

Game projectcars2

Network

Virgin Media port 1 connected to a 8 way TP Link Gigabit switch then hardwired from port 1 to the Xbox console - 20m cat 5 cable.

Download 200mb

Upload 22mb

Packet loss 0%

MTU 1480

Ping 3ms

Console settings display wired internet and connected with NAT Open and no service issues.

Start game and create private multiplayer lobby and within 2 minutes i am disconnected from game and returned to the game lobby.

Join a game and again the problem occurs within a short period.

Start a party chat and again i am disconnected and presented with error 0x80190199 which is not an error code i can find on the xbox site. I cant leave the party i created however i can join another but the same issue happens.

Console has been restarted and the game uninstalled and reinstalled - problem persists.

If i opt for a wifi connection my properties are reduced by 85% but besides a laggy game feed its trouble free...

How can i resolve the wired internet connection issue or setup the settings to allow online gaming smoothly without game glitching and being kicked from my own event?

Thanks in advance Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game :)

:)

S e n s 3 i, Jan 18, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Can't connect to Fios wirelessly

Does the Xbox connect properly to LIVE with a wired LAN cable through that router? If it does, your FIOS Network is properly configured, and you should simply disconnect the LAN cable, and in the console's network settings scan for the SSID of your wireless
    router. Then simply enter the passphrase and the Xbox should connect the same as with a LAN cable.

Arminator, Jan 18, 2018
  3. JayDale
    JayDale Guest
    Weird issue

Not sure what you mean, my ISP is a DHCP cable modem going into p2, my LAN is on p3. The Xbox is on a wired connection into a switch that goes into p4 which is bridged with p3 and the two trust each other. No other devices on that switch are having issues.

JayDale, Jan 18, 2018
  4. Arminator Win User

Can't connect to Fios wirelessly

Does the Xbox connect properly to LIVE with a wired LAN cable through that router? If it does, your FIOS Network is properly configured, and you should simply disconnect the LAN cable, and in the console's network settings scan for the SSID of your wireless
    router. Then simply enter the passphrase and the Xbox should connect the same as with a LAN cable.
  5. JayDale Win User

Weird issue

Not sure what you mean, my ISP is a DHCP cable modem going into p2, my LAN is on p3. The Xbox is on a wired connection into a switch that goes into p4 which is bridged with p3 and the two trust each other. No other devices on that switch are having issues.
  6. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Continuous disconnecting.

It happens to almost everyone who uses wireless. You randomly disconnect every hour or so. Switching to wire should resolve this issue. Happened to me and most of my friends who were wireless. Wired resolved the issue.
  7. RedXon Win User

Xbox keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live

Ok i tried it, but it didnt change anything. I switched to another LAN Port (the one where my computer was attached to and put my computer in to the one my xbox was) and deleted the cache. Then i tried to play a game but after approximately 30 Minutes of
    GTA (i had to make the update first, that worked) it disconnected again...
  8. Darth Cylonus Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from XBL.

Same problem here. Xbox Live disconnecting every few minutes while playing a game. Have to shut of Xbox and turn it back on. No problem connecting again. Signal strong. Cleared cache, deleted profile, deleted the game, switched router, switched to a
    wired connection. No improvement whatsoever. Phone, internet, everything working fine. Just Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Switches: Wired Lan disconnection in game - Similar Threads - Switches Wired Lan

2. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  3. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Switch between wired and wireless

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Switch between wired and wireless: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Switch between wired and wireless can I switch between wireLEss and wired(Ethernet) connection? What I was think i use wireless 99% of the time and use...
  4. Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Use Wired Streaming Feature through Internet Switch: My PC and Xbox One are wired connected to the same internet switch but whenever I try to stream Xbox One to my PC it would get some very horrible quality pictures with a notification saying...
  5. Wired connection via a switch. "Can't connect to your DHCP Server"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection via a switch. "Can't connect to your DHCP Server": Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my post. So here is my current setup: Coax cable from the wall -> modem -> switch -> one wire goes to my router, the other goes to my Xbox....
  6. Xbox 1S controller on Win10: Switching between wired/wireless causes controller to die briefly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1S controller on Win10: Switching between wired/wireless causes controller to die briefly.: I just got the new Xbox Wireless Controller, the official plug-n-charge kit, and the MS wireless adapter for Windows. Every time the controller is on and I'm in-game, the controller becomes...
  7. Connecting to xbox live on Wireless fine, Soon as i try switch to wired i am simultaneously ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to xbox live on Wireless fine, Soon as i try switch to wired i am simultaneously ...: I have already tried. Hard resetting/restarting my Xbox and router Testing different ports on the router and using the cable with my pc which is fine port forwarding reserving the IP for my...
  8. Switching from Wireless to Wired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching from Wireless to Wired?: Is there a way to switch from a wireless connection to a wired connection without doing a factory reset? Also, is there a way to play games or watch movies without a connection?...
  9. How to switch between Turtle Beach wireless and standard XB1 wired headset for chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch between Turtle Beach wireless and standard XB1 wired headset for chat?: Hey everyone! I recently got a TB Stealth 500x headset, so far I really like it, full wireless chat and sound is very nice. But, I have a question. Is there an easy way to switch back to using the...
  10. Xbox One - Troubles switching from Wired to Wireless Network Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Troubles switching from Wired to Wireless Network Connection: Hello, I had my Xbox One originally plugged into my router via an Ethernet cable. However, having recently moved the television set, I decided to use the wireless feature on Xbox One. Having...