Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm about to access D2 using the Xbox gamepass ultimate on PC. Must have enabled cross save when I switched from Battle.net to Steam, back in the day.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil PC, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Phil PC
    Phil PC Guest

I'm about to access D2 using the Xbox gamepass ultimate on PC.

Must have enabled cross save when I switched from Battle.net to Steam, back in the day.

Will I be able to use my Steam account sign in to access my current high level characters?

Also, my Steam accessed D2 only has Forsaken purchased on it. If I can use that account sign in for Xbox app, will I still be able to access Shadowkeep dlc and Beyond light dlc, when available.

Thanks

:)

Phil PC, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

pretty pointless about dlc anyway, another third of the game is getting vaulted in january.
  3. Phil PC Win User

Thanks L4.

I don't have the problem of Silver fortunately.

My prime concern at present is whether I will be entitled to the dlc's on Gamepass Ultimate if I choose my Steam a/c characters to play on the Xbox app.

I don't imagine that concern can be accurately addressed here, as it's a specific Bungie X save element.

I'm currently seeking authoritative advice on the Bungie.net forums for this specific nuance, but if anyone on Microsoft forums has done exactly what I'm attempting, then their advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks again, your advice is appreciated.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

If you bought the DLC via Steam, and the same DLC is available on the Gamepass, then yes. :)

You're welcome Phil. :)
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Phil, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Sync your Steam and Xbox account to your Bungie.net account. Turn on Cross Save and set your Steam account as the main account. Pay for gamepass. Login to your xbox live account on your PC's Microsoft Store and download the Microsoft Store version of D2 and all the DLC for free with said gamepass. Probably uninstall the Steam version to save ssd/hdd space. Launch the Microsoft version and if you've already set your Steam Cross Save as your primary then you should only see your Steam Guardians. All progress will be there.

Note: Silver doesn't transfer with Cross Save, but items bought with Silver do. So if you have silver either spend it, or just remember that you have Silver on Steam and login though Steam when there's something you want to buy.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox game pass for pc destiny 2 not available?

destiny 2 is not available in the microsoft store on pc, it is available on steam/stadia etc, if its not on the microsoft store for pc it aint coming to gamepass pc due to licencing.

destiny 2 and dlc is only available on the console side of gamepass.
Thema:

1. Switching from Destiny 2 on Steam to D2 on Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - Switching Destiny Steam

2. My Home Xbox switched off on its own

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox switched off on its own: So I downloaded Halo: Master Chief Collection from gamepass, then I decided to buy the game (without redownloading it). When I went to play the game, it kicked me out and said I needed to "be...
  3. Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn my xbox of at the switch/outlet once its been powered down (energy saver mode): Once I've powered my xbox down (which is in power saving mode) I turn the switch/outlet off too, is this okay to be doing ? a4da36c6-eb8a-4838-914f-075e183e8f0c
  4. How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?: My friend made my a microsoft account for my minecraft account on the playstation, but I can't get back in it, so I want to unlink it and log into my own microsoft account but I can't unlink it...
  5. How do escalate for for more switches for the home consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do escalate for for more switches for the home consoles: We got another xbox so each of my sons can have their own during Christmas. They are young and didn't know about only having 5 switches. Since Christmas every time they had a problem they would...
  6. Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Nintendo Switch pro controller USB-C cable compatible with an xbox series x controller?: I'm talking long term, reason why I'm asking this is because I had to return a new xbox controller after only 2 months of use, I couldn't figure out why it stopped working, is it possible my xbox...
  7. Cant log in to microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to microsoft account on switch: im trying to log in to microsoft on minecraft in switch, but it only comes up that it cant log in. Ive tried deleting minecraft data and every other thing ive seen poeople eriting on forums. How...
  8. Switch Ipv4-Ipv6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Ipv4-Ipv6: Can any one help me switch my Xbox from a Ipv4 over to a ipv6? 4a47104a-15eb-43b8-a0e1-2c142b0a2f16
  9. Microsoft Family account on NINTENDO SWITCH

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family account on NINTENDO SWITCH: Hello, I set up accounts for my children on the Xbox live app. When I try to log them into Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, it logs them in under *my* account, not the child's account. Please...
  10. Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Insider Hub and Destiny 2 on my Nintendo Switch.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]