Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC

Discus and support Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently own the Minecraft Xbox One Edition but do not have the live membership required to play online. Thus, I would like to get rid of it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bavhead, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Bavhead
    Bavhead Guest

I currently own the Minecraft Xbox One Edition but do not have the live membership required to play online. Thus, I would like to get rid of it and obtain one for Windows or PC so that I can play online without a subscription. Is there a way I can transfer
    or uninstall it from the Xbox and download it for my laptop without buying another copy? I still have the disc for the Xbox One Edition.

:)

Bavhead, Aug 12, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  3. Bavhead Win User

Ok, Thanks for letting me know.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. You would have to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  5. EliteLicense212 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

minecraft for 360 is deslited, minecraft fot xbox one has cross play with nintendo switch, android and windows 10 pc
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

There is 2 versions of the game available for PC. Bedrock edition that is called Windows 10 and Java edition.

Windows 10 is crossplay enabled with Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch.

Java is PC only.

Minecraft is available for Xbox One console from Gamepass, have not been added to the PC library yet hopefully it will be added in the future.
Thema:

1. Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Switching Minecraft

2. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  3. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue: Hello, everytime I sign in on my Nintendo Switch to play Minecraft, my Microsoft/XBox profile is forgotten. So each time I want to play I have to get a code and go to aka.ms/remoteconnect in order...
  5. Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch: [Title Translation-Automatic connection beug and minecoin loss on minecraft bedrock edition on switch] Tout d'abord mon jeu ne veut plus se connecter automatiquement au compte Microsoft et cela...
  6. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues: I'm currently having an issue in connecting and syncing my data from a Microsoft account to my Nintendo Switch, this is a common error I have seen people have an issue with but I have seen no...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch: Hi, i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even...
  8. Purchase vanished Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase vanished Minecraft switch: I had two purchased packs on my switch and ever since the release of the newest update they’re both gone I can even still view my worlds made with the texture packs. It also took me an hour to be...
  9. Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft: Have been trying to play online on Minecraft on my Nintendo switch but it says i can't because it needs to be signed into a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account but i am signed into...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....