Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC

Discus and support Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently own the Minecraft Xbox One Edition but do not have the live membership required to play online. Thus, I would like to get rid of it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bavhead, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Bavhead
    Bavhead Guest

I currently own the Minecraft Xbox One Edition but do not have the live membership required to play online. Thus, I would like to get rid of it and obtain one for Windows or PC so that I can play online without a subscription. Is there a way I can transfer
    or uninstall it from the Xbox and download it for my laptop without buying another copy? I still have the disc for the Xbox One Edition.

:)

Bavhead, Aug 12, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  3. Bavhead Win User

Ok, Thanks for letting me know.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. You would have to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC.
  5. EliteLicense212 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

minecraft for 360 is deslited, minecraft fot xbox one has cross play with nintendo switch, android and windows 10 pc
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Minecraft for swith

If you have Minecraft for PC and Xbox I think you still need to buy the game on Switch because its another console...
Thema:

1. Switching from Minecraft on Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Switching Minecraft

2. Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]: He comprado minecraft para la Nintendo Switch, y lo he vinculado a la cuenta de Microsoft, no debería aparecerme como que lo he comprado. No tendría que poder tenerlo para Windows?? Gracias de...
  3. Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft switch: When I log my microsoft account on minecraft for switch to do crossplay I cound’t join because it said this “you cannot add friends because of how your microsoft account is set up This can be...
  4. Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s: hello everyone, I have the cross platform stuff on my minecraft for Switch but as I am fairly new to xbox 1 I have no idea to transfer my world. Its pretty much the whole reason I got an xbox 1 so...
  5. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  6. I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Multiplayer on Minecraft Switch Edition: So, as I am playing Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, there was one thing I wanted to try and that was multiplayer, but as most people, it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how my...
  7. My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't log into his Microsoft account on Minecraft for the switch: So for a couple of weeks now my friend and i were going to play minecraft but everytime he tries to sign in to his account it says we were trying to sign you in but something went wrong. And it...
  8. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  9. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...