Switching my epics games to this account

Discus and support Switching my epics games to this account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XI Nabeel XI, Aug 26, 2019.

1. XI Nabeel XI
    XI Nabeel XI Guest

Hi.

My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt work so I tried to get into contact with epics but they said they
    cant for security reasons something like that so they said to contact microsoft.

:)

XI Nabeel XI, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
  3. ACE311man Win User

Fortnite Cross Platform Play on Child Account

yes, they each have epic accounts, they are signed into their epic accounts on PS4 and on Switch, sometimes on my computer. They can play cross platform on each of those with their epic accounts. Just not on Xbox One.
  4. Allebas Win User

Fortnite Linked Account

Hi ijoseh0812,

You can reach out to Epichttps://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/. Did you load the game on your Xbox and see if you have all the stuff you purchased?
    Because you should have all the stuff you purchase. The Epic account won't affect anything you brought via Xbox.

Update:

I went to Epic games support website and found this:

How do I disconnect my console/platform account from my Epic Games account?

Please be aware that disconnecting your console/platform account from your Epic Games account is highly discouraged for the following reasons:
    • Your game progression and purchases are stored on your Epic account. So, if you disconnect your console/platform from your Epic account, you lose access to that data.
    • If you sign in to your Epic Games account using a console/platform that was disconnected, you will automatically create a brand new Epic account. This new account will not have any game progression
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Wrong Email for fortnite

Hi there,

My best advice, would be to contact Epic Games's Support forums. Also check your account into on Epic's side - you will be able to change your associated email address,

via this method

As to whether the content can be resent, that will be a decision they will likely make.

Hope this helps!

L
  6. Kelemvor79 Win User

link fortnite account

Hello!!!

If you're playing on Xbox One, things are a little more complicated. If you've linked an Epic account before, use that. If you haven't however, you're going to want to do that first. But don't make a new Epic account the normal way, that will just muddy
    the water. Instead, go to Epic.com and click the Xbox logo at the top under "sign up." The service will generate a new Epic account based on your Xbox One account. You can then go to your Switch and sign in using your Epic account.
Thema:

1. Switching my epics games to this account - Similar Threads - Switching epics games

2. Xbox Console Companion will not let me switch accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion will not let me switch accounts: I have tried multiple times to switch accounts in the app but when I click on another account it simply goes to loads and then goes back to the main account that was already logged in. I have...
  3. Minecraft (nintendo switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (nintendo switch): I cant play, just getting an error. That says I lost my connection. Ive tried everything I can think of. I am online so the message is wrong bit I still did theese changes, changed the ip adress,...
  4. I can't log in Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Nintendo switch: I have played Minecraft Bedrick edtition on Nintendo switch for more than 2 years. About a month ago, suddenly I cannot play. The message say in Japanese 'it failed to read the global resouce'....
  5. Purchased packs on Switch are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased packs on Switch are gone: Hi, i had previously bought two packs with my microsoft account (Stranger Things and Adventure Time) and after signing into my account on my Switch both packs are gone and its wanting me to rebuy...
  6. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  7. How to get mash and skin packs back on switch version after you have already purchased them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get mash and skin packs back on switch version after you have already purchased them: Ok went to play my lucky block pack on switch edition of minecraft when it popped up with a blue mark which usually involves updating and found out I no longer can play it or use my skin because...
  8. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...
  9. How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch to 2FA on Xbox One X: I have a Xbox One X with my Microsoft account. The console is logging in automatically on startup. Today I logged in on my Microsoft Account on my computer in order to activate 2FA, which worked...
  10. I have Minecraft in Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft in Switch: hello, i'm sorry but i don't speak very well english Well, I have a card game of minecraft in my switch, it's sincronizated with my account of Microsoft. If I want to play the minecraft in my pc...