Switching my epics games to this account

Discus and support Switching my epics games to this account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XI Nabeel XI, Aug 26, 2019.

1. XI Nabeel XI
    XI Nabeel XI Guest

Hi.

My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt work so I tried to get into contact with epics but they said they
    cant for security reasons something like that so they said to contact microsoft.

:)

XI Nabeel XI, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
  3. ACE311man Win User

Fortnite Cross Platform Play on Child Account

yes, they each have epic accounts, they are signed into their epic accounts on PS4 and on Switch, sometimes on my computer. They can play cross platform on each of those with their epic accounts. Just not on Xbox One.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox log in not validating on Epic Games

Hello Orange,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, this is either Nintendo switch or epic games. You will need to reach out to Epic games for the issue. As your accounts work fine on the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ProDefault Win User

Switch to Xbox

Im not 100 percent on this but i beive the switch account is stuck to only the switch . Contact epic
  6. NaZoooom Win User

FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks

Hi Leo,

iareBrenden is correct and with Fortnite all your skins and V-bucks are tied to your Epic account.

Check the Epic Games website account settings to see if you have linked your Xbox Live account to your Epic Games account. Its through this site you would also link
    other devices like a Nintendo Switch if you had one.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Switching my epics games to this account - Similar Threads - Switching epics games

2. Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Minecraft: I bought coins in minecraft with my microsoftaccount. Each time that I want to play, the nintendo switch gives me another free account. So I loose my coins. What can I do?...
  3. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  4. Switching From Xbox To PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching From Xbox To PC: Ok so Im trying to install sea of thieves onto my pc I owned it on xbox but for some reason it went from 49 gigs to 76 gigs can anyone explain why this is happening. I tried cancelling the...
  5. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...
  6. Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft: After some advice, please. I have a Microsoft account & Xbox Live. I have followed the remote connect login link and entered the code. Phone & laptop say I am signed in, the successful login...
  7. My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox S became unusable a couple weeks ago due to an update in xbox insider. Can i switch...: I tried usb offline update- 75% applying error 103 I tried unplugging and plugging in- error 106 I tried hard reset-error 106 I tried reset to defaults- it restarts then error 106 I am stuck in an...
  8. Game Randomly switched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Randomly switched: So I was playing some Forza Horizon and randomly when playing the game switched to the disk drive game I was pretty mad so I turned off my console later on my Xbox turned on by itself and it made...
  9. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  10. Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching: Hello, I have switched 5 times this year and am no longer able to switch "my home xbox" anymore this year. I was wondering if there was a way it could be reset by microsoft. It would be...