Switching parental controls

Discus and support Switching parental controls in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to switch parental controls but dont know any passwords to parent account and dont us the recovery emails anymore therefore they cant recover... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lemurin, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Lemurin
    Lemurin Guest

I want to switch parental controls but dont know any passwords to parent account and dont us the recovery emails anymore therefore they cant recover the account any help?

:)

Lemurin, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Lites-AB849D2A-C3CE- Win User

problem with connecting live

the parent controls may be switched on. try switching them off.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues logging into your parental account. I recommend you try
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support. A representative would be able to assist you in figuring out your log in email if you're able to verify ownership of the account. Besides that
    you should also try to
    Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password
    . Give it a shot and let us know how it goes with a reply!
  4. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Changing the responsible adult for a child's Live account

Easy switch to parental controls under setting on the dashboard settings menu
  5. Vscherp 10 Win User

switch off the parental control

and i missclicked on report.. xDD
  6. IlsiaLainfiesta Win User

La configuración de la cuenta de microsoft no permite partidas multijugador [Translation - Microsoft account settings do not allow multiplayer games]

Es en el juego Minecraft en la consola Nintendo Switch. En la cuenta de Microsoft. Me parece que tengo que comprobar que soy adulto para modificar el control parental. Gracias!

-----------------------------------------

[Translation - It's in the Minecraft game on the Nintendo Switch console. In the Microsoft account. I think I have to check that I am an adult to modify parental control. Thank you!]
Thema:

1. Switching parental controls - Similar Threads - Switching parental controls

2. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch: [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I...
  3. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...: switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ アウトになりました。世界に接続できませんでした』と表示されて世界に入ることが出来ません。別のフレンドは入ることが出来るためマルチプレイがオフにもなっていません。どうすれば良いでしょうか。 [Translation- I'm a friend of...
  4. Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong: Okay, I'm fairly new to this version of Mahjong, but I've been trying for days now to turn off the hints. I've tried turning them off (and back on and back off) in the general Game Options and in...
  5. Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?: My son started playing Fortnite with my account, just because it was a much easier controller password. No idea at the time that he'd enjoy it so much, and then start adding friends from the game,...
  6. Is it possible to switch the gamer tag associated with the parent account to a child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to switch the gamer tag associated with the parent account to a child account?: Initially when we got our first xbox, I had created an account (parent account) that used all of my information, and was associated to the xbox & xbox live/gold details. Being new to xbox, I...
  7. cannot playback blu ray in parent account after switching from child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot playback blu ray in parent account after switching from child account: Blu Ray player won't play PG movie after switching into a (password protected) parent account. Only when i log off from the child account it works. There is no associated help or troubleshooting...
  8. Parental controls or time to Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental controls or time to Switch?: Since the Xbox one was released there seems to have been a steady flow of parents asking Microsoft to enable some kind of parental timer controls to limit use. The promotional material recently...
  9. switch off the parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    switch off the parental control: i play forza horizon 3 and i want to dowload like setups for cars or paints but the problem is my account has parental restrictions but how can i put that off because that was just a mistake i...
  10. Parental settings become active after switching consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental settings become active after switching consoles: the problem first occured when I switched recently to a newer version of the 360, my parental settings have become active again, they were last active way back when I played cod 5 and I disabled...