switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc

Discus and support switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently re downloaded sea of thieves from when I played it on my Xbox but I cant access my old account with all my cosmetics. there is no way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yoowan, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Yoowan
    Yoowan Guest

I have recently re downloaded sea of thieves from when I played it on my Xbox but I cant access my old account with all my cosmetics. there is no way to switch my account in game and when I change it in Microsoft store the account in sea of thieves doesn't change. I cannot switch accounts in the Xbox app or the console companion as when I sign out and sign back in it doesn't let me choose the account to sign in to and no matter where I look I cannot find a solution. There is no way to switch accounts! I have tried starting the game without any Xbox apps installed but it doesn't change and I have tried resetting and reinstalling all the Xbox apps but it will only let me sign in on one account. I cant find a way to switch through Microsoft home on the website either. I have had problems like this before and I'm starting to lose faith in Microsoft/Xbox sign in and support settings. I would just like to play the game with all the cosmetics I had before I got my pc but I cant and I have spent hours trying to fix the problem. So please inform me of how to switch or ,Microsoft!!!, just fix your settings thank you.

Ewan.

:)

Yoowan, Apr 3, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Have you tried signing into the account in Windows? I mean sign into your computer using the account with all the cosmetics.
  3. A Skilled Shot Win User

Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar)

Things you could try;

• signing in with the xbox console companion app.
    • Check for windows updates
    • If you haven't already, try restarting the PC.
    • You could try running windows troubleshooter for "windows store apps"
    • see if you can sign in with a different account, and then switch back
  4. m07amadxoox Win User

Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar)

Things you could try;

• signing in with the xbox console companion app.
    • Check for windows updates
    • If you haven't already, try restarting the PC.
    • You could try running windows troubleshooter for "windows store apps"
    • see if you can sign in with a different account, and then switch back
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one companion

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account.

Hi PandorahJo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on switching account. We recommend looking over the

guide for switching accounts

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
    Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc - Similar Threads - switching different account

2. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...: My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the...
  3. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.: My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i don't use and set up 10 years ago in a...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard switches me to a different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard switches me to a different account: I have a keyboard and mouse attached into my xbox. Whenever I have two accounts signed into my xbox, the games will always use the account that is not being used ( But is still signed in). Is...
  5. Switching Gameryag to a different email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Gameryag to a different email account: When we first set up the Xbox for my son, my email was used and his gamertag was created and attached to said account. He was 8 at the time and had no email or phone to attach to his own account....
  6. Can i switch my rewards to a different account

in XBoX Rewards
    Can i switch my rewards to a different account: can i switch my rewards to a diffrent gamer tag since my xbox one is being repaired 0b21636a-eda1-4106-8141-3741b5c60019
  7. switch Xbox game data onto a different Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switch Xbox game data onto a different Xbox account: I need to switch my xbox game data onto a different account does any one know how? 70f3e4b8-08c9-4d38-9090-d05f440e7275
  8. Question about switching account to a different console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about switching account to a different console: So my apartment burned down in March of this year and my son and I lost everything, including his xbox. We still have an xbox live subscription, but I don't have any of our profiles backed up from...
  9. Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account: I just recently bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year and I accidently put it on the wrong Xbox account. Can I switch it from one account to a different one? 170b6456-845e-437b-b35f-82620f6ef7cf
  10. Switch my Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Live Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch my Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Live Account?: Hello, I have been going in circles between Microsoft Live Support and Xbox Live Support for the past week trying to get my Xbox Live account moved to my Main Windows Live ID. Just so I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox pc cant change accounts

2. xbox live pc cant change accounts