Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions

Discus and support Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBOX Ultimate Game Pass but realise that I only need the console game pass. Can I switch from Ultimate to Console only subscriptions without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C FORCE 77, Nov 9, 2019.

1. C FORCE 77
    C FORCE 77 Guest

I have an XBOX Ultimate Game Pass but realise that I only need the console game pass. Can I switch from Ultimate to Console only subscriptions without loss of games/saved progress etc. If so, how do I switch? OR if I cancel the Ultimate and subscribe to
    Console only, do I keep my progress etc?

:)

C FORCE 77, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

You would need to turn off auto renew at HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services then allow the subscription to run out. Remember any Live Gold got converted and you will
    lose it if you just cancel the subscription. Once Game Pass Ultimate has run out completely, you can then resubscribe to Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass.

No game saves will be wost.
  3. Tarnend Win User

like the previous post says, turn off auto renew, but do NOT cancel as it will cancel xbox live gold, game pass etc and whatever you have left on it, just turn off auto renew, let things run out then sign up to whichever service you want, ie gold, game pass
    or game pass ultimate.

Regards
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. TheReaILP Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

Hey there! If you switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able top have both the PC and Xbox One Game Pass and continue your Xbox Live Subscription as well. Currently, it is on $1 for the first month!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0?activetab=pivot%3agamesanddealstab
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I'm switching to Game Pass Ultimate because I play on the PC a lot too, so it makes sense to add Game Pass for PC to my set of Xbox subscriptions. Having them all tied into one payment with Ultimate just makes it easier. Plus, with my current active subscriptions,
    I'll be good on Ultimate for around 2 years.
Thema:

1. Switching Xbox Game Pass subscriptions - Similar Threads - Switching Game Pass

2. Switching to digital no disc gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching to digital no disc gaming: I have just brought an xbox one s no disc gaming console and I was wondering if it is possible to plug my seagate 2tb external hardrive into it and my games that I've got stored onto it would I be...
  3. Switching my epics games to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching my epics games to this account: Hi. My son used to use my xbox account but now he has his own username and xbox (which is this account) He wants his Epics account to his own account (which is this) so i tried to but it wouldnt...
  4. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  5. Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC: Every time that switch the storage from my SSD which has 30 GB available of the 150 GB to my 2 TB Game HD which steam and the like have no issue with , it tells me I have to chose the OS drive for...
  6. When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?: I have tried several times to get this working but the checkout switches to $4.99. I don't see terms anywhere. Anyone know why this is happening? e52e7533-949b-4335-8af6-709e42eb3b71
  7. Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...: A lot of people have been asking of this, but why haven't you done it yet, if you want to sell more, then do the right thing. If you don't remove the paywall, well I bet you that you will lose...
  8. Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games coming to Switch(REALLY INTERESTED): Hi do you know if games like Recore Definitive Edition and Forza Horizon are coming to the Switch 19007a35-c91f-414b-89a2-0183e81dd57d
  9. Switching from disc to online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from disc to online games: So i had R6 until i scratched it by moving my xbox alot and i wanted to get the online one but i was thinking if all my saved data will go to my online version even if i bought deluxe edition not...
  10. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow): I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the...