switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

Discus and support switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by たかはし たかしたかはし たかし, Apr 16, 2019.

1. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ アウトになりました。世界に接続できませんでした』と表示されて世界に入ることが出来ません。別のフレンドは入ることが出来るためマルチプレイがオフにもなっていません。どうすれば良いでしょうか。

[Translation-

I'm a friend of the switches and I'm signed in to my Microsoft account, but when I try to connect to my friend's world, the connection timed out.
    I could not connect to the world. ”Is displayed and I can not enter the world.
    Multiplayer is not turned off because another friend can enter.
    What should I do?]

:)

たかはし たかしたかはし たかし, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Takaking0419 Win User

xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

返信お待ちしています。

[Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

Multiplayer is also turned on.

Could you do something about it?

Waiting for your reply.]
  3. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  4. OuterLimits1 Win User

system link について [Edit - Translation] - About system link

一応やってみましたが出来ませんでした。

何か設定が必要なのですか?

それとも互換性の低さの問題ですか?

(プレイしたゲー は「halo reach」と「halo wars」です)

[Translation -

Did you mean: Je peux pas effectuer le
    paiement
    pourtant j’ai 22 fr sur mon compte

TRANSLATE MORE

I tried it once, but I could not do it.

Do I need to set something?

Or is it a problem of low compatibility?

(The games played are "halo reach" and "halo wars")]
  5. 晴征秋山 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

4月25日から、ソリティアにサインインできません。「Xbox.comにサインインしてもう一度このアプリを起動してく さい」とメッセージされます。Xboxに再インして再起動しても同じメッセージが出ます。麻雀はサインインできますのでソリティア けかと思います。
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend on the switch version of MINECRAFT]

Hi there!

Thank you for coming by to the Xbox forums. Are you using the Switch or is your friend using the Switch?

Do you and your friend have the upgraded version of Minecraft with the Better Together update? Your friend will need to have this upgrade for you to join their worlds.

What device do you play on? Can you log in to the Xbox app or account.xbox.com?

Give us some more information on the issue and we'd be happy to guide you in the right direction.
Thema:

switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

1. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend... - Similar Threads - switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません Translation play

2. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  3. My xbox shuts down when i play minecraft (Mi xbox se apaga mientras juego minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox shuts down when i play minecraft (Mi xbox se apaga mientras juego minecraft): Yestarday i buy the offer of three months of the Game pass and later i download minecraft because i want to play this game. In one moment when i play minecraft my xbox shuts down and when i switch...
  4. No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo iniciar sesión en Xbox Live desde Minecraft iOS[I can not sign in to Xbox Live...: Hace poco compré la versión móvil de Minecraft para iOS y cuanndo intento iniciar sesión en Xbox Lie, aparece una ventana de Microsoft pidiendo mi correo electrónico y contraseña. Posteriormente...
  5. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch support request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch support request: Since the last update in March, the Switch Bedrock edition is freezing every time it is started on the Switch console. Tried deleting the game and reinstalling. Also, this was happening less often...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world: So me and my friend have a world and when I try to join him it wont work it says unable to connect to world and he is host... I can invite him and he can join my games it's just that we have alot...
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bonjours sur mon minecraft mon realm a disparu je ne peut plus le récupérer et ma carte qui etait dessu se lance plus j ai contacté xbox ils s en foute insi que mojang [img]...
  8. Minecraft World Deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Deleted: So I was going to get on my Minecraft world, it loaded in and it was all blank. How can I get a backup to go back to what it was? d2a6e94a-f7bd-4e96-b337-c388fb0d2341
  9. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch: [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I...
  10. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: when i send invite it wont work and show up and when my friend sends invites i cant see it as well in minecraft but when i do it in other game it works so can someone fix this...