switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

Discus and support switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by たかはし たかしたかはし たかし, Apr 16, 2019.

1. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

switch同士でフレンドになっておりMicrosoft アカウントにもサインインしていますがフレンドの世界に接続しようとしても『接続がタイ アウトになりました。世界に接続できませんでした』と表示されて世界に入ることが出来ません。別のフレンドは入ることが出来るためマルチプレイがオフにもなっていません。どうすれば良いでしょうか。

[Translation-

I'm a friend of the switches and I'm signed in to my Microsoft account, but when I try to connect to my friend's world, the connection timed out.
    I could not connect to the world. ”Is displayed and I can not enter the world.
    Multiplayer is not turned off because another friend can enter.
    What should I do?]

:)

たかはし たかしたかはし たかし, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Takaking0419 Win User

xboxを利用したMinecraftのマルチプレイについて (Mod Translation: Learn more about Minecraft multiplayer using Xbox)

アンインストールをして、ワールドデータが消えました。

再起動までしたのですが、マルチプレイはできませんでした。

招待が来て「同意する」を押しても何も起きません。

「フレンド」のタブにもプレイしているはずなのに「フレンドがプレイしていません」と出ています。

マルチプレイもONにもなっています。

どうにかしていた けませんでしょうか。

返信お待ちしています。

[Translation - Uninstalled and the world data disappeared.

I tried to reboot, but I could not play multiplayer.

Nothing happens when the invitation comes and you press "I agree".

I'm sure I'm playing on my Friends tab, but my friend doesn't play.

Multiplayer is also turned on.

Could you do something about it?

Waiting for your reply.]
  3. OkamotoYuta Win User

Minecraftで、Xbox Live につながらない [Translation-With Minecraft, it does not lead to Xbox Live]

私の環境はPEです。再起動も試しましたし、再ログインも試しましたが、一向に繋がりません。XBOXアプリではフレンドが正常に表示されるのに、Minecraft けで正常にログインできていないようです。
  4. OuterLimits1 Win User

system link について [Edit - Translation] - About system link

一応やってみましたが出来ませんでした。

何か設定が必要なのですか?

それとも互換性の低さの問題ですか?

(プレイしたゲー は「halo reach」と「halo wars」です)

[Translation -

Did you mean: Je peux pas effectuer le
    paiement
    pourtant j’ai 22 fr sur mon compte

TRANSLATE MORE

I tried it once, but I could not do it.

Do I need to set something?

Or is it a problem of low compatibility?

(The games played are "halo reach" and "halo wars")]
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend on the switch version of MINECRAFT]

Hi there!

Thank you for coming by to the Xbox forums. Are you using the Switch or is your friend using the Switch?

Do you and your friend have the upgraded version of Minecraft with the Better Together update? Your friend will need to have this upgrade for you to join their worlds.

What device do you play on? Can you log in to the Xbox app or account.xbox.com?

Give us some more information on the issue and we'd be happy to guide you in the right direction.
  6. 晴征秋山 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

4月25日から、ソリティアにサインインできません。「Xbox.comにサインインしてもう一度このアプリを起動してく さい」とメッセージされます。Xboxに再インして再起動しても同じメッセージが出ます。麻雀はサインインできますのでソリティア けかと思います。
Thema:

switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend...

1. switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません [Translation-I can not play multiplayer with my friend... - Similar Threads - switch版MINECRAFTでフレンドとマルチプレイが出来ません Translation play

2. No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo desbloqueear Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (I can not unlock Minecraft Windows 10...: Hola, recientemente canjee mi codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 Edition para mi PC, Al instalarlo y jugar me pide que lo desbloquee a pesar de ser Premium, no me deja hacer nada, ya reinstale el...
  3. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  4. Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?: Good Evening All. My son has minecraft on a disc & has been playing on it without any issue. However, as he tried to play this evening, it is asking him to subscribe to Xbox live to continue...
  5. Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One and Windows 10: I own minecraft on my xbox one and was wondering if I had to pay again to get it on my windows 10 laptop dddd57ea-fcdd-44d9-ba72-8617190f3340
  6. Minecraft DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC: Hi, I just got minecraft again but for the Xbox one. However I as wondering why none of my dlc that I had previously bought on the 360 isn't showing up. I did by these before the Xbox one came out...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have claimed minecraft windows 10 edition a long time ago on an other Microsoft account. Right now I can not use this account. Is it possible to remove the game from my old account and then...
  8. X box one, switch on by herself

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one, switch on by herself: it’s 3 weeks , that i woke up in the morning, and i find my console on, can someone help me, thanks 143e8311-c138-41cf-82fc-b29b694a4dc5
  9. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de