Sword art Online Fatal Bullet Bug

Discus and support Sword art Online Fatal Bullet Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I open the game normally, opening the all missions list is as if I had not done any, and when I try to proceed with the story mode, I do what is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by guiillh-san, Aug 27, 2019.

1. guiillh-san
    guiillh-san Guest

when I open the game normally, opening the all missions list is as if I had not done any, and when I try to proceed with the story mode, I do what is asked but it is not listed as done as it would be as if I had not started the first mission but I'm already
    well advanced in the game ...

Also when I try to accept side missions, single enemy, hunting treasure, as soon as I leave my room in the game these missions come back as if I had not accepted them...

:)

guiillh-san, Aug 27, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Dual Wield in SAO Fatal Bullet

Hey Mocuba,

Thank for posting here on the Xbox forums. I personally have not played this game so all I can recommend is checking this link out :

Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet

That link has the game manual as well as a support link.

Hope this helps!
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Any of the Sword Art Online games are great, but Fatal Bullet is my favourite
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

You could try uninstalling the game, then reinstall it. That can help with issues with games. If that doesn't work, then maybe contacting the developers of the game to see if they know what the issue is. They may even have a solution to the issue as well.

https://www.dimps.co.jp/inquire/en/index.html
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

SAO FATAL BULLET UNPLAYABLE GLITCH

Hi there Link,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with SAO Fatal Bullet. To help clarify the issue:

• Are you referring to game achievements, in-game content, or saved games?

I recommend reporting the issue to the
    SAO Fatal Bullet support
    team for more in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Sword art Online Fatal Bullet Bug - Similar Threads - Sword art Online

2. Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC problems: Edited For a little More clarity. Alright so basically my problem is I've bought all the dlcs for SAO:Fatal Bullet along with the season pass, and The last of the 4 main dlc says it comes with...
  3. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition - Eligible for Pre-order Punchcard?

in XBoX Rewards
    Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition - Eligible for Pre-order Punchcard?: Is the Deluxe Edition of Sword Art Online eligible for the Pre-Order Punchcard Xbox Rewards promotion? The Rewards site only shows the regular edition....
  4. Xblpet sword lies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xblpet sword lies: so i was scroling throught gta5 online post looking for a heist to do when i see a post that says free 50 $$ gift card so i press it knowing it was not real... we talked and then he said 666 so i...
  5. Halo 5 keeps crashing on Swords of Sanghelios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 keeps crashing on Swords of Sanghelios: I bought a brand new xbox one s yesterday and downloaded halo 5 from game pass and all seemed well but every time i try to play Swords of Sanghelios right before you can play the sounds skips like...
  6. Sword Coast Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sword Coast Legends: Hi Sword Coast Legends seems to have glitched for me, I'm on the Heart of stone quest at the end where you gonna kill Madelith and Thesian. First time I succeed to knock him down Thesian and then...
  7. Upgrade sword return time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade sword return time: I gave Cid my sword to make it the ultimate a very long time ago does he ever give it back??? c6d9009d-d5e2-46fb-8a28-f1346c520cfc
  8. I did not receive janemba sword from Defiler of World raid even though I achieved more than 50k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive janemba sword from Defiler of World raid even though I achieved more than 50k: I participated in the raid Defiler of World last weekend and I acheived over 50k points I did not receive the janemba sword although I did get my other rewards - please help....
  9. New World of Gaming? I What VR and Big Open Worlds like Sword Art Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    New World of Gaming? I What VR and Big Open Worlds like Sword Art Online: I See a new World, that we can't even reach yet, but I do believe that Xbox will reach a new way a Gaming that will make more fans or more people to join, So what is this New World that I am...
  10. Sword Coast Legends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sword Coast Legends: So me and some friends bought this game earlier and mine keeps telling me that I don't own it even though I have literally just bought it. I even switched my home console back to mine to try and...