symbols awarded on cards?

Discus and support symbols awarded on cards? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the meaning of the symbols on the awarded cards. paw symbol? suitcase symbol? be0b47c6-6b0a-43c5-af5a-b59d0fbcd387 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RomonaGriffin, Oct 19, 2020.

1. symbols awarded on cards?

the meaning of the symbols on the awarded cards. paw symbol? suitcase symbol?

:)

RomonaGriffin, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Heavy! Are these awards not showing as unlocked (lock symbol) or are they showing as unusable (! icon)? Can you go into the storage device and find these awards to see if they show as corrupt there (! icon) and if so, delete them. Clear the console
    cache and then try going into the Avatar Editor again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Help with first Companions quest

Oh wait. that's later.

On the left of the room are rotating pillars. Match the symbols on the pillars with the symbols displayed in the room.
  4. Elusive Lemur Win User

Strange symbol need a answer on what it means

I think the symbol you see is the connection error symbol. This symbol appears if you are in a bad connection lobby or you are the one with bad connection. One way to fix this is to reset your internet router and play again.
  5. LuckierMarker87 Win User

Email difficulties

yeh i can do the @ symbol well i think its that one some of the letters/symbols are not clear at all on it.
  6. ClaudioAlesi Win User

voice party & group

with haedset symbol my voice ok and frineds ok my voice but i not hear their!!

with kinect not symbol..and not hear their!

txs
Thema:

symbols awarded on cards?

1. symbols awarded on cards? - Similar Threads - symbols awarded cards

2. How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my currency symbol for the store?: How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft things. I want to buy Robux and I can't:( I can't...
  3. Mute symbol on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute symbol on Xbox one x: My son is unsure what he has done but there is a small speaker with a line through it on home page top right corner... No sound in his headphones so unable to communicate with friends in games,...
  4. Do asterisks and other symbols actually protect from being banned ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do asterisks and other symbols actually protect from being banned ?: Basically this guy who is still online called me a “Pathetic piece of [mod removed]” after losing and I reported him twice and yet he’s still just vibing online :/ . I won’t say i have the...
  5. Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Symbol Constantly Shows in the Store (Top Right): The download symbol with the number 1 constantly shows top right between the cart and search symbols. If I select it, it takes me to my games section yet I don't have any downloads queued or any...
  6. Hi does anyone know what that symbol means? I assume it means some kind of warning as its...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi does anyone know what that symbol means? I assume it means some kind of warning as its...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zZ_DunK_Zz [link] [comments]
  7. What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the symbol mean to the left of the ambassador symbol: [img] Im wondering what this symbol to the ambassoder symbol mean e7774076-97b4-4c03-a7de-2d05fbfcebe3
  8. Sudoku Irregular and Symbol games

in XBoX on Windows
    Sudoku Irregular and Symbol games: **I am posting this question in more than one category since I'm not sure where it's supposed to be.** Is there a way to play the Irregular and Symbol sudoku games besides the daily challenge? I...
  9. Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...: Microphone symbol on my x box one is constantly muted near to the battery symbol.Tried everything to get the head set to work.Any help please. dbd31000-d2a9-4d78-9c91-2facd8ed8a13
  10. New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

in XboX Insiders
    New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]