sync accounts

Discus and support sync accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to sync my old account that I set up for my XBOX years ago with my new family friendly account. I honestly have know idea how to go about this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewCrabtree1, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. sync accounts

I want to sync my old account that I set up for my XBOX years ago with my new family friendly account. I honestly have know idea how to go about this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

:)

MatthewCrabtree1, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Sync accounts?

Hey LemonGibbon534! Each Gamertag is associated with a single Microsoft Account. Make sure to try all of the Microsoft Accounts you have to log in on the console with the Windows 10 account you made the purchase with. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

sync accounts

If by sync you mean merge the two accounts that is not possible
  4. S4l The Hunter Win User

Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on Xbox One

Just make sure its the same accounts and you have the syncing on should be good to go
    It’s the same account, but i’m not sure how to check if the syncing is on
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox game caused browser history to appear on two coputers

Hi there,

In the browser you need to turn off the Account Sync setting in Edge.

With the Edge Browser open, go to settings (click the three dots on the upper right, go down to settings) > under account, turn off sync so it stops syncing across all devices.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

I earned an Achievement and it did not add to my Gamerscore

Hello Davean,

If re-downloading your XBL account did not resolve this issue, then it might be that the achievement was not synced yet. Just be patient and it'll sync to your account.

Best of luck to you!
Thema:

sync accounts

1. sync accounts - Similar Threads - sync accounts

2. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account: Currently been having this problem for a couple months and now it seems to increased in severity. Trying to Sync purchases I have made in the market place with the Microsoft account. It seems to...
  4. Xbox game sync account conversion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game sync account conversion: I just bought a new xbox (my second) and I would like to switch my synced nba 2k19 progress from one Microsoft account to another 6f4e5978-52d5-469a-9fdc-b47000df8a4a
  5. Account syncing between phone and Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account syncing between phone and Pc: I have been playing free cell for years both on my S9 phone and on my PC windows 10. I play on the phone more than the PC and I have higher scores on the phone. I always save to the cloud on both...
  6. Nintendo switch bedrock purchases not syncing with account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch bedrock purchases not syncing with account: I have made purchases of skin packs and texture packs on my Nintendo switch, but i wanted to sync my purchases with my Microsoft account, when i press the "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" button...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC games freezing after in-game account sign-in/sync

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC games freezing after in-game account sign-in/sync: Okay, I'm hoping somebody has come across something like this before. I'm playing on Windows 10 using the Xbox (Beta) app and a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Both Halo: The Master Chief...
  8. Nintendo switch purchases not syncing with microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Nintendo switch purchases not syncing with microsoft account: I purchased a number of minecoins from the Nintendo e-shop to purchase packs. I tried logging into a microsoft account and selected "save to microsoft account". I enter the code on another device...
  9. Sicronizar conta PayPal[Translation-Sync PayPal account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sicronizar conta PayPal[Translation-Sync PayPal account]: Boa tarde! Estou com problema na sicronização com minha conta PayPal na minha conta Microsoft, e preciso de ajuda. No meu Xbox, quando vou adicionar uma forma de pagamento pede para fazer pelo...
  10. Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account: So this might take a bit to explain. I don't own a xbox, my son does at his mums house. Due to xbox game pass currently being a great price for PC I decided to give it a go. My son had...