Sync button stuck on controller

Discus and support Sync button stuck on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new controller about 2 months ago (the blue and black one) and now the sync button is stuck and won't connect. Any suggestion on how to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gregory Lancaster, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Sync button stuck on controller

I bought a new controller about 2 months ago (the blue and black one) and now the sync button is stuck and won't connect. Any suggestion on how to get this fixed. I put in my PID for the controller, but it says it isn't valid. The controller was bought at Wal-Mart.

Any thoughts?

:)

Gregory Lancaster, Feb 15, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, was it an official Xbox controller? IF so if still under warranty it would be repaired through Xbox's warranty by registering the serial number found behind the batteries. If not then you would have to know what that controllers repair policy is.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable

Hi

If the sync button on your controller is not working/stuck and something is loose inside the controller then the recommended course of action is to return the controller to
    Microsoft for service or to purchase a replacement controller.
  4. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Halo 4 console and Sync issues.

Hi, you are pressing the sync button on the console and then the sync button on the controller? What happens when you try to sync the controller?
  6. onyxishere Win User

My New Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not connecting?

Try re-syncing the controller to see if that helps.

Press the sync button on the front of the controller and the sync button on the console to see if it will reconnect.
Thema:

1. Sync button stuck on controller - Similar Threads - Sync button stuck

2. Sync button turns my xbox off and makes it difficult to pair controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button turns my xbox off and makes it difficult to pair controllers: I recently noticed that when I press the sync button it turns my xbox off. Anyone else have this issue? submitted by /u/callum3214 [link] [comments]
  3. Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!: I just replaced my hdd to a ssd Seagate barracuda 1tb I’m trying to do an offline update and my controller dosent connect wirelessly anyone have the same problem ? submitted by /u/Apartment-Low...
  4. Xbox one Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Sync Button: So I am trying to pair a new headset to my xbox one it is turtle beach its wireless and its 600 gen 2 so my problem isnt the headset its the xbox because my xbox one sync button doesnt work cause...
  5. sync button on 5 year old xbox system

in XBoX on Consoles
    sync button on 5 year old xbox system: My grandson has an xbox system that he got about 5 years ago. He just received turtle stealth 600 Gen 2 headphones but he can't seem to sync to the xbox. It does sync to his PC though. He looked...
  6. Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have scratches on the sync button of the Xbox series x/s when looked at...: Trying to figure out how common it is and whether it came like that out if the box a2d3cbc6-1ade-445e-9414-6920908117be
  7. Xbox one S sync button is stuck inside my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S sync button is stuck inside my controller: Hi, sooo ... i ended up dropping my controller just one simple foot away from the ground as i picked it up, and the sync button had kind of jammed into my controller and ive tried almost...
  8. Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Sync Button Stuck: My xbox one wireless controller sync button is stuck in. The button does not click like it used to and every time I plug in my controller or turn it on, it just goes into sync mode. Is there a way...
  9. Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable: Basically, My Xbox One S Controller's sync button is ether stuck or broken. It looks like the button is pressed down but it won't come back up. If i move the controller around, I can hear a little...
  10. Sync button stuck on XBOX 1S controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button stuck on XBOX 1S controller!: So I went to my friend's house with my Xbox 1 S controller and when I tried to connect it, the sync button was like halfway in. If I tried to push it to sync, there would be no click like before....