Sync button

Discus and support Sync button in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my sync button on my xbox controller is broken,and im trying to connect my controllwr to my iphone. Is there any way to make it connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by gavin nickens, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Sync button

Hi, my sync button on my xbox controller is broken,and im trying to connect my controllwr to my iphone. Is there any way to make it connect to my iphone without buying a new controller?

:)

gavin nickens, Mar 16, 2020
  2. deadeagleman Win User

sync button

yea it there if u got slim xbox, it next to usbs plugs. it look like glass black..like the one on ur t.v for the remote . press it and it should work
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Sync button

Hi there,

Regrettably, if the button is broken, there is not much you can do. Microsoft
    may
    be able to help with it, but it all depends on your remaining warranty.
    More info, here

Hope this helps,

L
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Wireless Controller worked fine for 2months & now I can't get it to sync to my xbox..

Try holding the sync button on the controller and the console until they sync to each other. The sync button on the console is on the side front corner. It's a silver button and it has wavy lines on it.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller Problem

Try holding the sync button on the controller and the console until they sync to each other. The sync button on the console is on the side front corner. It's a silver button and it has wavy lines on it.
  6. ALAN AND RAMONADORJA Win User

I can't connect my second controller.

You have to sync your second controller, via the Xbox One's sync button on the left, and the controller's sync button on the top.
Thema:

Sync button

1. Sync button - Similar Threads - Sync button

2. xbox one S sync button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one S sync button not working: I've been having problems with my sync button on my actual xbox not working for awhile now. Up until recently it wasn't too big of a problem as I would just hardwire my controller to the xbox....
  3. Does anyone else have this problem when pressing the sync button?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this problem when pressing the sync button?: Alright, so I was trying to connect my xbox wireless controller to my phone with bluetooth. When I press the sync button on the controller, it turns off after a millisecond. I just remembered the...
  4. Xbox one s sync button broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s sync button broken: I think my xbox one s sync button is broken. When i push on it, it just goes all the way down doesnt even click. Ive tried to connect 3 different controllers with the usb and that didnt work...
  5. Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?: So a few years ago my xbox took a tumble and lost the ability to use any of the buttons on the outside of the xbox including the power, disc and now enroll button. This is a problem because i got...
  6. Xbox One sync button will not work, can use Xbox adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sync button will not work, can use Xbox adapter?: My xbox one sync button when pressed will make noise when pressed but wont flash indicating it is syncing. I have tried the USB sync with a cable, hard reset, soft power down, and even Factory...
  7. My sync button is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sync button is broken: hello to every person who see's this i bought an xbox one remote and it's already broken the sync button is stuck in and keeps puting it in sync mode the best thing i could do at the time is rip...
  8. Console Sync button fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Sync button fault: Since the update today, I've been having an issue it's not causing any system issues just annoying with the random click My console keeps trying to sync to a controller when I havent prompted it...
  9. Xbox Sync Button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Sync Button: Since the update today, I've been having an issue it's not causing any system issues just annoying with the random click My console keeps trying to sync to a controller when I havent prompted it...
  10. Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke: I bought this Xbox one X less than a year ago. When I first got it i Synced my turtle beach wireless headset to it. Today I used my headset on my old xbox at a friends. I came home and attempted...