Sync data issue

Discus and support Sync data issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago i downloaded Ghost recon wildlands to play with my friends then when im syncing my data it comes up with apologies the xbox servers are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPECTRE_KENNEDY, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Sync data issue

Two days ago i downloaded Ghost recon wildlands to play with my friends then when im syncing my data it comes up with apologies the xbox servers are currently down but my friends can play it how do you fix the issue

:)

SPECTRE_KENNEDY, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Sync data issue

No it will not provided you've been playing online. It will just pull your cloud save.
  3. Kiesey Win User
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

Data Sync Issues

hey there :)

I don't think you can do it...

Cause when you choose one, the other is automatically deleted on the cloud saves :S
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The article entitled, "Syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages" contains
    information about this issue. If the solutions in the article do not resolve the issue, we recommend clearing the local saved games. We will provide steps on how to clear local saved games. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to clear local saved games:

• Press the Xbox button on the controller
    • Go to Settings
    • Select System
    • Select Storage
    • Select Clear local saved games
Thema:

Sync data issue

1. Sync data issue - Similar Threads - Sync data issue

2. Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues: Hello, Apologies if this has been posted before, the search facility on this support forum is terrible. Basically been playing Forza Horizon 4 for couple of months. Now when i try and play it...
  3. Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%: Hey friends! I can`t play anywhere because the screen of syncronisation just show 0%.... I was tryed reinstal the game, I was tryed reinstal xbox app 2ca48468-fcc7-45fe-ab02-09b5686a83bf
  4. Data Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data Sync Issues: Just recently my house wi-fi was disabled for about a week. So I was playing the story mode for Grand Theft Auto 5 for the first time, until I could get my wi-fi back. However, I went to a...
  5. Syncing gane data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing gane data issue: So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums with no help. Need help as I don't fancy...
  6. Fallout 4 Data Sync Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Data Sync Issue: Hello everyone, sadly I have fallen victim to the dreaded data sync issue people seem to have been having with Fallout 4. Here is what happened to me: So I have been playing fallout 4 since launch...
  7. Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games: My son's xbox 1 frequently fails to sync data when he's booting any game up. Somedays it just doesn't work at all and other times it can take an hour or so of trying. Occasionally it works 1st...
  8. Sign in and syncing data issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in and syncing data issues: First of all when I initially turn my Xbox on I have to spend anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour trying to sign in to Xbox live and when I eventually do sign in and try to load up a game it...
  9. Xbox One sync data issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sync data issues: So I have recently got back online after months of internet troubles and now every time I load a game it comes up saying syncing data please wait. It finishes this and loads the game but I always...
  10. Sync Data Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync Data Issues: I am having trouble with sync data for forza 5 and Fallout 4 it keeps failing over and over I have tried all trouble shooting steps but nothing works why won't MS do anything about this problem I...