Sync error

Discus and support Sync error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, upon loading up halo 5 It says sync error and upon loading halo wars2 it says downloading data. I've looked on youtube and can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazman20099, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Bazman20099
    Bazman20099 Guest

Sync error

Recently, upon loading up halo 5 It says sync error and upon loading halo wars2 it says downloading data. I've looked on youtube and can't find anything to resolve the problem. Please help.

:)

Bazman20099, Aug 6, 2018
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Assassins Creed 4 errors found.

So far the only errors I've found is that sometimes the audio doesn't sync up with the cut scenes, I don't know if it's just me but on the first few missions, especially the opening part of the game where you get to chase down Duncan.

deathbyprayer, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Sync error

Julian_, Aug 7, 2018
  5. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

6. Qwertei Win User

please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

7. Farscape247 Win User

Delete local data and now not syncing

I am having the same issue, it can take in excess of 10 minutes to sync on a game if you have done a lot in said game, just leave it syncing it will either error or complete. if it errors then just start it syncing again it will start where it left off.
  8. The Cabman Win User

X box fitness

After these steps, it actually starting syncing, but at 45% it jumped back to dashboard and now i'm back where i was before (at sync 0% to dashboard, or cancel sync and cdn error).
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Sync error

Hi there, Dusty Doah!

We'd recommend first getting started with the
    Cloud Sync Error
    guide for this issue. If this guide does not help with the issue, would you be able to post a photo of the error that you are encountering when you try to start up this game? Just as a heads up, you can insert photos directly into your
    replied post.

Keep us posted on this issue and let us know if you have any other questions.
Thema:

Sync error

1. Sync error - Similar Threads - Sync error

2. forza horizon 4 sync error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 sync error: every time i boot up forza horizon 4 it tries to sync but it always fails and i dont know why 8bbff03e-76df-4a6f-bb5a-e6555c2267f3
  3. The error when i try to load or copy my world ,"Failed to sync the world, The world is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The error when i try to load or copy my world ,"Failed to sync the world, The world is not...: I have tried everything. It all started when i was loading the world and the game crashed. When I reloaded the game the world was gone When it originally happened I had to delete my xbox...
  4. Error 0x87b20c1e - Minecraft syncing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x87b20c1e - Minecraft syncing issues: My load times for Minecraft (Xbox One S) have been increasing over the last couple months and half the time, it does not sync with my profile. Now I'm getting error code 0x87b20c1e which doesn't...
  5. forza horizone 4 - sync error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizone 4 - sync error.: 27.02.2020 I went to the game. The game gave me a sync window, there was an error at the end of the sync, and now my progress in the game has started from scratch. Now, when I log in to the game,...
  6. Error Code 121010 Solitaire (Xbox game) Failing to Sync with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 121010 Solitaire (Xbox game) Failing to Sync with cloud: I see a number of threads without any response. I've had a red cross at the top of my solitaire game for a while now on my ios device and now realise it was a flag that the game wasn't syncing...
  7. Forza 4 syncing error 0x830601e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 syncing error 0x830601e7: I have problem with syncing data of my horizon 4 it uploading to 99procent then error appear 0x830601e7 Anyone know what is going on? Thank you for any response [img]...
  8. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019: The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game. f4e4fc57-20c5-42e7-9e19-f74a20b57389
  10. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...