Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad

Discus and support Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; We recently purchased a new ipad for my son. On his older ipad, he has Minecraft where he purchased a few resource packs by buying mcoins and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JD3737, Mar 21, 2020.

1. JD3737
    JD3737 Guest

We recently purchased a new ipad for my son. On his older ipad, he has Minecraft where he purchased a few resource packs by buying mcoins and then buying the resource packs. He has then installed minecraft on the new ipad, logged in with the same microsoft
    account, and the resource packs are not showing up.

I went through the steps of "save to Microsoft account" on the old ipad, and have logged out and back in on the new ipad, yet the resource packs still do not show up.

How can I access the resource packs on the new Ipad? I see no reason I should have to re-purchase them.

:)

JD3737, Mar 21, 2020
  2. JD3737 Win User

Thanks for the reply Brad.

Trouble is, there are many posts on both the Minecraft forums and the Mojang support site, and all of them in one fashion or another say "contact Microsoft support - it's an issue with Microsoft Account sync" so I'm stuck in a (no) support loop.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JD,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have questions on recovering packs or in game items. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums or
    Mojang support as the items are in game.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. LouDan2529 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

thank you for your advice. We have just found out that we had not logged into our microsoft account on the ipad minecraft 😞

so we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
  5. Airsteelcraft Win User

How do you get Minecraft hunger games

How do you get minecraft hunger games
    On ipad becus i play on ipad
  6. Mesecur Win User

Xbox live authentication???

What are you trying to play Minecraft on? An iPad? First of all; did you restart the iPad or reïnstall the app?
Thema:

1. Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad - Similar Threads - Sync Minecraft Purchased

2. Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.: Hello, I am having an issue with my worlds not syncing over to my switch or ps4 from my xbox one. Is there anything I can do, or is it an issue on the servers? f15cae94-2a87-4cbe-8d0c-5d22d5e5e995
  3. Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”: Game will not load past this point. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game already. Any help would be appreciated. 2bd8814a-7a3b-46e9-99e9-49e381d70429
  4. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  5. Minecraft world wont sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world wont sync: Hi there folks Ive recently come across an issue in regards to my world save, in which it wont sync. I have days of playtime on it and the filesize is over 350mb. I have tried all...
  6. Minecraft World Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Syncing: Recently my friends and I had been on a minecraft world and had gotten pretty far. One morning I was on the world when the game froze and then my xbox entirely froze. I decided to let it sit for a...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and syncing with an account: Currently been having this problem for a couple months and now it seems to increased in severity. Trying to Sync purchases I have made in the market place with the Microsoft account. It seems to...
  8. Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "World is not Fully Synced": We upgraded to an Xbox One X and my son is having trouble accessing his cloud saved world in Minecraft. We can see it (reports as 250.06MB) but attempts to access it result in a "world is not...
  9. Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’: Upon loading Minecraft Bedrock Edition everything appears normal right up until it starts to sync user data. When it tries to sync user data it just says ‘Failed to sync user data’. I’ve...
  10. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...