Sync problems between 2 xboxes on forza horizon 4

Discus and support Sync problems between 2 xboxes on forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have to xboxes between my mum’s house and my dad’s house but there’s been a lot of sync issues.So the first time this happened i lost 10,000,000... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Austen, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM.

1. Will Austen
    Will Austen Guest

So i have to xboxes between my mum’s house and my dad’s house but there’s been a lot of sync issues.So the first time this happened i lost 10,000,000 credits because i put something up for auction thn went to the other house and it wasn’t in my aucion history or garage so i couldn’t reclaim it. Then i went back to the house i auctioned it at and it wasn’t there. The next time was just now when a couple of days ago i put loads of cars up for auction until i reached the limit then when i went to the other house they were gone. Also the credits aren’t syncing between houses either. I’ve probably lost about 13,000,000 credits from this.

:)

Will Austen, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  3. Silato Win User

Syncing data!

Having the 8083201d sync issue myself over the last 4 days. Some games sync others won't. Been unable play Forza horizon 2 or Forza 6.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Anyone managed to get it working?
  4. shaneyboy28 Win User

Problem with Xbox One.

Hello, guys it seems okay but still bugs. Like when I turned my Xbox one it said there "maybe a problem on our side trying to work on it". that means their is a problem on Xbox side? also when i load forza horizon 2, it just says syncing data for forza horizon
    2, it just keeps going over and over again any help please?

from shane.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

Forza - 2005

Forza 2 - 2007

Forza 3 - 2009

Forza 4 - 2011

Forza Horizon 2012

Forza 5 2013

en.wikipedia.org/.../Forza_Motorsport_(series)

What I seen mentioned now, basically we get Forza 5 in 2013, Forza 6 not before 2015 but there is talk of a next gen Forza Horizon 2 released between Forza 5-6.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

what is your must buy racing games

Toss up between GRID 2 or Forza Horizon
Thema:

1. Sync problems between 2 xboxes on forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Sync problems between

2. Xbox one x internal ssd sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x internal ssd sync problem: Hi, just upgraded with internal 1tb ssd. All seem to work fine except when i try to sync it reports cannot sync as local console has different hdd - can i update some setting to resolve?...
  3. Series X controller syncing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller syncing problems: Whenever my series X controller runs out of battery, and I replace the batteries, the controller refuses to sync with the console, it just flashes continually. And this isn't really a controller...
  4. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  5. Xbox one sync problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync problems: While cleaning my original xbox one i broke the bit that the ribbon cable attaches to. It was not an issue at the moment because i had my both controllers sync. I took one of the conntrollers and...
  6. Minecraft sync problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft sync problem: Hey my buddy is having a problem with his Minecraft when we were on one of his maps his game crashed and when he restarted his game it kept telling him that he needed to resync his Minecraft cloud...
  7. Problem syncing save data on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem syncing save data on Series X: Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They either get to 40% and 34% respectively or...
  8. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Sync Problem: I have few months back I bought the Forza Horizon 4 and it was working pretty well for me but suddenly the when i launch the game and it goes for syncing the Microsoft account with FH4 it takes...
  10. Syncing data problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing data problem: Someone please help im trying to load my minecraft world and a screen pops up saying we couldn’t sync your data with the cloud right now then i would click try again and it brinhs me back to the...