Sync user data

Discus and support Sync user data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my child is trying to find out how to sync her data for minecraft but neither of us have any idea how can any body help? She using windows 10.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SerenityBlake, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Sync user data

my child is trying to find out how to sync her data for minecraft but neither of us have any idea how can any body help? She using windows 10.

:)

SerenityBlake, Jan 1, 2021
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft will not sync user data

Hi,

try these 2 things

1. Remove your account and add it back on your xbox

2. Clear the mac-adress

Let us know if it fixes the issue
  3. annix Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I have a couple steps for you, first off, complete a hard rest following the steps below exactly as I’ve written them : Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If this does not work then do a factory reset, following the instructions at th link below, and choosing the “keep my games and apps” option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Give both of those things a try and then let us kmow how it goes. Cheers!
  4. FunLicense61876 Win User

I will try all you have suggested.

thank you for getting back to me.

regards.
  5. samueldellinger Win User

Minecraft- Syncing User Data

I am on Xbox One so I dont think i can do that
  6. IIIVAxelVIII Win User

Hi FunLicense61876,

Even if you've tried it already, run a hard power cycle on your Xbox (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console).
    In the meantime I would try running the same type of reset on your internet modem, just to make sure that your connection is running optimally. If neither of these work, you could run the game offline if possible.

If you're still having issues with this game syncing after you've tried those, you might need to contact Xbox Support.
Thema:

Sync user data

1. Sync user data - Similar Threads - Sync user data

2. Syncing user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing user data: I fired some fireworks from my multishot crossbow and it crashed my game and now i can’t load into my game. It just stays stuck at loading user data. 17238937-401b-4475-adbe-1a193fefd992
  3. Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue: When loading into any of my minecraft worlds it comes up with ‘syncing user data’ and will stay like this for around 5 mins then say it has failed, I have already cleared my cache, uninstalled the...
  4. I can't load in Minecraft because I'm stuck on the syncing user data

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't load in Minecraft because I'm stuck on the syncing user data: Hello! So i wanted to play minecraft beta and ive been thinking... Hmm? Why is it taking so long! If my world's corrupt, im angry. But mojang mojang please fix the issue!...
  5. Minecraft (bedrock) stuck at "Syncing user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) stuck at "Syncing user data": I'm running Bedrock version 1.14..30, have 10 worlds, one of which bumps out into 300+MB. For past week, when trying to run the game after the Mojang and Minecraft screens, it gets stuck at the...
  6. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  7. How do I fix syncing user data on Minecraft whenever I open the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix syncing user data on Minecraft whenever I open the game?: I had tried to download a skin pack and a Skyblock map to my Minecraft on Xbox One and I got this "Syncing User Data- This may take a few moments". I have reinstalled over and over and it didn't...
  8. Minecraft- Syncing User Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Syncing User Data: My minecraft is stuck on the Syncing user data screen. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling several time and nothing is helping. d89f0f6c-aa26-4f43-988a-72fd03cff91f
  9. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8
  10. Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on screen “Syncing user data”: Game will not load past this point. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game already. Any help would be appreciated. 2bd8814a-7a3b-46e9-99e9-49e381d70429