Sync Xcloud to iphone

Discus and support Sync Xcloud to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone

How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for hours and I cannot find any help at all online.

I am asking because none of my games will save at all no matter what I try and this needs to be resolved ASAP.

Games run fine, but save data isn’t stored. Any advice please? If possible please can I have step by step instructions on how to do this please as I have difficulties

:)

LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021
  2. DavidVandewater Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

IPhone support for XCloud?
  3. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

Xcloud

I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

With the plan to dominate the streaming market, Microsoft will be present on all devices. Cell phones, tablets, smart TVs, microwaves, refrigerators ...
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

From what I understand, there will be phone support for xCloud so I would imagine iOS being supported for sure. But I cant confirm that.
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
Thema:

Sync Xcloud to iphone

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone - Similar Threads - Sync Xcloud iphone

2. Dvr audio sync working for me now

in XboX Insiders
    Dvr audio sync working for me now: The Dvr audio sync problem I have complained so much about appears fixed for now. I want to say thank you! Unless it's just coincidence but it's stayed working for a few weeks now, unlike before....
  3. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...
  4. Syncing saved game data issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing saved game data issue.: I have a Xbox One X. I have had an error code pop up the last few days while trying to play certain games. Such as Skyrim, Forza Horizon 4. The code is (0x80831002) it says something like “ you...
  5. Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not syncing on one of 2 Xbox?: I have two Xbox’s in my home and I was using one (Xbox one x) last night. When I tried using the world on my other Xbox (Xbox One S) today, the stuff I did last night was not there on the Xbox One...
  6. Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC: Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 to work on my computer. Once I start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button to continue" I do that, then it pops up a...
  7. can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? thx

in XboX Insiders
    can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? thx: can chromium edge use google sync for autofill account passwords? submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]
  8. Out of sync audio with Bitstream/Dolby Digital

in XboX Insiders
    Out of sync audio with Bitstream/Dolby Digital: Hi all, I've just bought a nice 5.1 setup to go alongside my Series X but the audio is incredibly out of sync when switching to Bitstream to use Dolby Digital, I've heard it's even worse with...
  9. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

in XBoX on Windows
    Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced: I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with...
  10. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...