Sync Xcloud to iphone

Discus and support Sync Xcloud to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone

How do I sync Xcloud to my iPhone and pc? I do not own an xbox so this must be done on either my iPhone or on myPC browser. I have been trying for hours and I cannot find any help at all online.

I am asking because none of my games will save at all no matter what I try and this needs to be resolved ASAP.

Games run fine, but save data isn’t stored. Any advice please? If possible please can I have step by step instructions on how to do this please as I have difficulties

:)

LouiseWarner1, Aug 18, 2021
  2. DavidVandewater Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

IPhone support for XCloud?
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

With the plan to dominate the streaming market, Microsoft will be present on all devices. Cell phones, tablets, smart TVs, microwaves, refrigerators ...
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

From what I understand, there will be phone support for xCloud so I would imagine iOS being supported for sure. But I cant confirm that.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

I believe so yes. All IOS devices.
    I wouldn't say "All iOS devices", cause that would mean a first Gen iPhone/iPad could use the service. If at all possible I'd say everything that uses iOS 12 and up, because iOS 13 is currently in beta (with a Sep. release).
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

Thema:

Sync Xcloud to iphone

1. Sync Xcloud to iphone - Similar Threads - Sync Xcloud iphone

2. Cloud to console sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud to console sync: So I recently purchased Xbox game pass and immediately got to playing my console games without syncing to my console first and Tonight I connected the cloud to my console and while on horizon 4 I...
  3. Controller losing Sync on newest skip a head

in XboX Insiders
    Controller losing Sync on newest skip a head: Wasn’t having this issue until the latest build. My controller keeps losing sync now. Reboot fixes it for a little bit. Anyone else? submitted by /u/br3w3r [link] [comments]
  4. Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Xbox controller won't stay synced.: So I connected my Xbox 20th anniversary edition wireless controller to my computer via Bluetooth. It is Paired with my computer. It will work for a few minutes and then will disconnect and start...
  5. Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Minecraft Account from iPod to Laptop: My son created a Microsoft Minecraft account on his iPod. He also has a MacBook Air that he would like to play Minecraft on. When he logged into his Minecraft account from the MacBook, he was...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning: Hello, I'm facing problems in Xcloud! When playing Forza Horizon 5, data sync always starts to load where you left off in the game. But on January 4th, this loading took longer than expected (10...
  7. Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed to Sync World Data: For the past couple of days I’ve been trying to figure out why one of my Minecraft worlds won’t load and it’s saying that the world is not fully synced or is corrupted and I have two Xbox’s in my...
  8. Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Likes and comments are not syncing to my social page on my profile: for example when i receive a like and i get the notification pop up and i click it. On that specific post it would have 30+ likes. Now when i go to my profile and check my post on there it would...
  9. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

in XBoX on Windows
    Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced: I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with...
  10. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...