Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization)

Discus and support Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je me suis récemment connecté mon compte Xbox one chez un ami pour avoir mes donnés sur sa console. Lorsque je suis revenu chez moi et que... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldSickGuy, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:52 PM.

1. OldSickGuy
    OldSickGuy Guest

Bonjour,

Je me suis récemment connecté mon compte Xbox one chez un ami pour avoir mes donnés sur sa console.

Lorsque je suis revenu chez moi et que j'ai rejoué avec ma console, au moment de ma connexion mon jeu, un message m'a averti qu'il y avait deux sauvegardes : une sur le disque dur et une sur le cloud correspondant aux données collectées lors de ma partie
    chez mon ami. J'ai choisi de synchroniser les données du cloud, mais cela m'a fait perdre pratiquement toute ma progression dans le jeu ainsi que mes parties crées.

Puis-je les récupérer ? Et si oui comment ? Car c'est quand même bien embêtant

Translation:

Hello,

I recently logged into my Xbox One account at a friend's house to get my data on his console.

When I came home and replayed with my console when I signed into my game, a message alerted me that there were two backups: one on the hard drive and one on the cloud.
    to the data collected during my party at my friend's house.
    I chose to sync the cloud data, but that made me lose almost all of my game progression and created games.

Can I get them back?
    And if yes, how ?
    Because it's still very annoying

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again,

Another suggestion we have includes the discussion about the difference between online and offline data.

Your online data is what you would have stored in the cloud. This data will always save the latest data that you accomplish or do within any game/title.

Being that the original data will be the opposite of online, we do recommend that you attempt going offline, and then access your game, to which you can attempt going back online to try saving that as the last stored cloud data:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.

Try this and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  3. OldSickGuy Win User

Thank you for your fast answer, you did understand my problem really well. I did what you told me but it didn't work : My created games are still suppressed. I don't really know what to do at this point then if you have another idea let me know. If not,
    well thank you for trying to help me and have a good continuation.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Guy thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting
    rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that the issue you're currently experiencing consists of losing the game data after moving your account onto your friend's console, and then choosing to load the cloud data when coming back to your own console.

Our suggestion here is to remove the profile and add it again to attempt a retrieval of the
    previous cloud data.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. OldSickGuy Win User

Thank you again for your fast and precise answer. I tried what you told me but it didn't word neither. The weird thing is that I still have my successes and what I had unlock in the game : I only lost my created worlds.

I guess there're somewhere since I still have what I unlocked in those worlds. But I don't know what to do now. I precise also that it happened only in the game I played with my friend. Other datas are all safe. So again, if you have another idea, I'll be
    glad to try it ! But if not, it's okay Thank you for your help until now anyway, have a nice day.
Thema:

1. Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization) - Similar Threads - Synchronisation compte Account

2. Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization: Bonjour, J'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne peux pas jouer mon jeu, Age Of Empire: Definitive Edition. Lorsque je démarre ce dernier, il est marqué au milieu de la fenêtre: Synchronisation des...
  3. Synchronisation avec Xbox live [Synchronization with Xbox live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation avec Xbox live [Synchronization with Xbox live]: Bonjour Age of Empire Definitive Edition j'ai le message suivant: "Veuillez patienter quelques instants la synchronisation avec le Xbox Live est terminée bientôt" et cela ne se termine jamais !!...
  4. Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]: Bonjour, Je viens vers vous car personne n'arrive trouver la solution mon problème qui perdure depuis plus d'un mois. Mon jeux (forza horizon 4) affiche une fenêtre avec écrit "Synchronisation...
  5. synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 ...

in XBoX on Windows
    synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 ...: Bonjour j'ai retéléchargé le jeux fh3 sur le store mais quand je l'ai lancé au lieu de ce synchroniser avec mon ancienne sauvegarde il c'est synchronisé avec une sauvegarde remise a 0 donc ma...
  6. Synchronisation des données infini -[Translation - Infinite Data synchronization]

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronisation des données infini -[Translation - Infinite Data synchronization]: Bonjour, suite l'achat du jeux forza horizon 4 sur PC lorsque que j'ouvre le jeux l'image ce fige et m'affiche un pop-up de synchronisation des donnée qui reste 0%.. J'ai effectué la commande...
  7. Probleme de synchronisation des données

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de synchronisation des données: Bonjour, J'ai un problème : je suis connecté au XBOX Live, et dans le marché... -> connection, réseau ok. Mais quand je lance un jeu, impossible de me connecté (synchronisation des dernières...
  8. Synchronisation des données impossible xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Synchronisation des données impossible xbox one s: Depuis hier soir, je ne peux plus jouer a aucun jeu en ligne sur ma console Peu importe le jeu que je lance ( CD ou pas ) la synchronisation des données du jeu ne fonctionne pas et échoue...
  9. Synchronisation with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation with Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello! I just created a Xbox account to save my progress on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it lost all my progress I did last month on my computer. So I would like to know how to link what I...
  10. Achievement not unlocking anymore on Worms 2 after synchronisation issues with my account on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking anymore on Worms 2 after synchronisation issues with my account on ...: Hello, Last month, I played all the DLC packs of worms 2 and unlocked all the achievements but I was stuck to 310/350 G because of 4 achievements from the Puzzle pack. On my xbox, I had 310/350...