Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

Discus and support Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarlocSilivan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

Hi,

I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is there a way I can delete the cloud and thus start with a local saved game?

I tought i was smart, deleted both because it sais it will delete the local save on THIS x-box and the save in the cloud. I have two X-box one at home, so the local save I wanted to keep was on my other X-box.

But it was also removed from the other X-box (state of decay 2). Luckily i tested with a profile that was expendable as far as the saves goes, but as a test thus a frailer.

I used to get a mgs that sync local and cloud were different and I could choose which one, but now it seems to always choose the cloud version and I do not know why.

Kind regards,

Genlean

:)

MarlocSilivan, Sep 6, 2019
  2. svrangerchrista Win User

Have you tried resetting your xbox? save all your data to the cloud and to your external hard drives, reset your xbox and then see what happens then?
  3. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

To My Knowledge I Dont Think That You Can Delete Cloud Save As The Cloud Save Is Saved On The Cloud Not On The Xbox So You Cannot Delete Or Edit
  4. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  5. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  6. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

Thema:

1. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2) - Similar Threads - Synchronizing game date

2. Synchronizing Gears 5 on PC (Xbox BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronizing Gears 5 on PC (Xbox BETA): Hi, I just reinstall my gears 5 (cuz i changed pc) and now I try to synchronize my data when im lauching Gears 5 by xbox BETA and its not working... I'm still at 0% and they say its almost...
  3. synchronizing infinity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronizing infinity: today I downloaded gears 5 and I started it but I'm synchronizing and not loading can someone solve? all games look the same dcd83a1d-b4b3-46e2-bb8b-73096d770a8c
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  5. Synchronization of data of a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronization of data of a game.: Hello, I need your help please. What happens is that my console takes too long to "Synchronize Data" of a game and does not happen there, I do not know what to do. I hope you can help me, thanks...
  6. synchronization of my games is going wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronization of my games is going wrong: Hi, I have a problem with all my games. When i try to start a game a message apears and says: synchronizing the data of the game. after that another message apears and says: We could not get your...
  7. The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud: The game of gear of war 2 stops when the data is synchronized in the cloud, in the past delete the local profile, force the new synchronization and the problem persists. I think my profile in the...
  8. save game does not synchronize correctly after deleting local save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    save game does not synchronize correctly after deleting local save game: Hi everyone, my Xbox one asked me to delete local savegames because of some problems and said, save games will be synchronized with cloud after starting the games. Seems it does not work with...
  9. Achievements/Games do not synchronize on profile "2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements/Games do not synchronize on profile "2": Howdy, 1. Achievements earned in-game for Angry Birds Space, Stella, and Seasons do not show in my profile, neither do the games themselves. 2. Games on profile like Angry Birds Rio no longer...
  10. Online Team-Up, Stuck on Synchronizing Game Info?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Team-Up, Stuck on Synchronizing Game Info?: Cant even play one team-up game, it wont even let me back out, i have to quit the game completely I can play Quick Match fine Also how do you play blacktop online? i dont know how to get to the...