Syncing between my iPad and laptop

Discus and support Syncing between my iPad and laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft solitaire not sync between my laptop and my iPad? I had no problems before and I play them under Xbox live asfallbeauty 7720.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TweetyBird123MM, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Syncing between my iPad and laptop

Why does Microsoft solitaire not sync between my laptop and my iPad? I had no problems before and I play them under Xbox live asfallbeauty 7720.

:)

TweetyBird123MM, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Akujin1 Win User

smart glass?

Just wondering how it runs on the FIre as going to get one for the other half? I have been using it on Ipad and my laptop it is a great little tool especially on the ipad. The laptop it takes a bit longer going through the tiles and finding things and
    they need to sort the music side out on the ipad it works great on windows 8 it is a nightmare to find anything.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

The rumour will is spinning

There ain't a HTML button though when I use my iPad only when I use my laptop
  4. Twistedflax Win User

Broke Down ~ Bought a new Windows Tablet

I can't answer for the ipad air but I love my ipad. My poor laptop sits in the cupboard now. Never use it for anything. But I do really love the look of Surface and at £279 for 32gb or £299 for 64gb me likes.
  5. EliteBaller152 Win User

Xbox won't connect to my wireless internet

Yeah, I've tried that also. I disconnected my ipad, ipod, and laptop from the Wi-Fi and still no success.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

XBox One Games Store - needs improvements

Why would it be my service when my iphone/ipad/tivo/laptop all work fine?

Your right tho it is the service, but not my end.
Thema:

Syncing between my iPad and laptop

1. Syncing between my iPad and laptop - Similar Threads - Syncing between iPad

2. Minecraft syncing issue between Xbox ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft syncing issue between Xbox ones.: I have a world that ive been playing on for over a month. I play it every day pretty much with my girlfriend and some family. I started the world at my dads and at my moms it worked just fine....
  3. Minecraft not syncing between Xbox one x and Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not syncing between Xbox one x and Xbox series x: Help please. My 8 year old minecraft world will not sync on the new xbox. I can load and save on the older one but it will not even show my world on the new xbox....
  4. Will game Groups sync between consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will game Groups sync between consoles?: To be more specific: When you go to My games & apps, then on the left you’ll see Groups, where you can add games to a specific group you can create yourself (very helpful feature, btw). I have...
  5. The Talos Principle - syncing progress between PC and XBOX Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Talos Principle - syncing progress between PC and XBOX Console: Does anyone know if game progress for The Talos Principle should sync between PC and Xbox Console? For me it is not. I've played the game on PC for a while and when I recently started it on the...
  6. Is it possible to sync games between two consoles that are on the same WiFi network?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sync games between two consoles that are on the same WiFi network?: I am thinking of getting an Xbox Series X when it releases, but I want to make sure I can still play a few of the games I currently have on my Xbox One S. I heard that you can transfer games...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku (just up graded) is not syncing between computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sudoku (just up graded) is not syncing between computer?: I jut got an new Windows 10 computer. Installed MS Sudoku and the daily challenges are nto syncing between my computers. Help 003f6cbf-1c3e-4823-a6e2-64a72ff37210
  8. Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft: I have an xbox in the bed room and the living room, both with the same account on it. I have the same, most recent version of minecraft running on both. When I play a world on one xbox and save it...
  9. Account syncing between phone and Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account syncing between phone and Pc: I have been playing free cell for years both on my S9 phone and on my PC windows 10. I play on the phone more than the PC and I have higher scores on the phone. I always save to the cloud on both...
  10. Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3

in XBoX on Mobile
    Pins not syncing between Xbox One and Xbox app on iOS13.3: Hi everyone, Pins on my Xbox do not show up on the Xbox app on my phone, using ios13.3. Likewise, adding pins to the ios app does not sync with my Xbox One. I have logged out and reinstalled...