SYNCING DATA set my account to default.

Discus and support SYNCING DATA set my account to default. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Forza Horizon for long time. My pc was having a problem and I had to reset it, after resetting my PC I downloaded Forza Horizon4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by z0Error, Jun 8, 2021.

1. z0Error
    z0Error Guest

Hi, I've been playing Forza Horizon for long time. My pc was having a problem and I had to reset it, after resetting my PC I downloaded Forza Horizon4 and lunch the game, when I click Enter to play it says syncing data. I let it for about 2 hour but it was still stuck at 0%. I restart the game and I kept on getting the same thing. I then reinstall the game afte the installtion the syncing data wrok this time. I let it update, after the update it took me back to the start of the game, basically I have to do the Entire tutorial again. from what I saw in the game I've lost everything I have on my account, my Level, my Cars, the only cars I had left there was the cars pack I bought with realy money. everthing I have in the game is gone. it set back to default with lvl1. Please I need my account back.

IGN:

PLATFORMSYNCING DATA set my account to default. :pC

:)

z0Error, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

It seems that there are general issues with Forza Horizon, their team is already investigating!

You are welcome to try again once the issues are resolved!

Please check: FH4 Known Issues – Forza Support for update.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

xbox 360 e

The code sets the settings to factory defaults but formatting the hard drive will remove accounts and data.
  4. Fmr92 Win User

Black Screen???!!!

I've solved the same problem with power+eject+sync and restoring default settings. I've lost the my settings but not the games installe
  5. GeeNew Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue

Hi,

Manage to solve the issue, some how my work's Microsoft account had sync'd with my personal PC hence I was unable sync any data as my work managed my settings. I removed my work account and was now able to sync with the servers to download my progress from
    Xbox

Have a great Christmas

Rgds
  6. UNDE4D Elementz Win User

Wow..

Restore Factory Defaults file is about 21 mb big, if you do this make sure your account is sync. So you dont lose anything like game saves, game data from the store etc
Thema:

1. SYNCING DATA set my account to default. - Similar Threads - SYNCING DATA set

2. We can't sync your data with the cloud right now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We can't sync your data with the cloud right now.: I was using the most recent version of MS Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 OS build 19042.985 PC. I changed the primary alias of my Microsoft account and now MS Flight Simulator doesn't work....
  3. Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft): I just recently switched to Xbox series s from an Xbox one s and I installed Minecraft only to see that when I try to load my world on my new Xbox it says Failed To Sync World Data, I was...
  4. Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...: Anyone having syncing issues with WWE 2K18 & 19.....I lost ALL my CAW's last Thursday and still pissed off because after reboot, re-synced, and uninstall / install it still messed up!? Any...
  5. Minecraft data sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft data sync: I got my xbox series x on christmas and i was excited to try out games on it. But when i went to go tryout minecraft it came up with the message of “Your other xbox is taking a long time to sync...
  6. My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world says failed to sync world data!!: i have been working on this world with my friends for 3 months and i have a bunch of progress!! the world out of no were started saying the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. im very...
  7. "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data: I'm getting this error when I try and start Gears 5 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I understand that this is in the 'known issues' thread, but I have followed the troubleshooting steps in that...
  8. How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "We cant sync your data to the cloud right now" message: Small note before going onto the actual question: I have Control on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Ok, so I tried to play Control again yesterday, but this time, when i got to where it tried to sync my...
  9. Failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to sync world data: So i tried ti load into my minecraft game for The first time and when I got in the world there were seven big holes and everything was gone So I contacted Microsoft and did all the stuff they told...
  10. Xbox Series X sync data for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X sync data for Forza Horizon 4: Hi, bought a Series X and cant start Forza Horizon 4. The "Sync for Forza Horizon 4...." Is on 0% for hours. Didnt seem to do anything. And yes everything is freshly installed and updated. Is...