Syncing gane data issue

Discus and support Syncing gane data issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheAnswerToTheuUtimateQuestion.42, May 13, 2016.

1. Syncing gane data issue

So my xbox has been syncing data for fallout 4 for about 2 hours and is still stuck at 3%. I've tried to sort it using stuff I've found on other forums with no help.

Need help as I don't fancy starting over well not yet anyway.

:)

TheAnswerToTheuUtimateQuestion.42, May 13, 2016
  2. TainoSol787
    TainoSol787 Guest
    Xbox One Syncing Data Issue

Having the same issues. I have tried hard resetting the xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft, and tried talking to Xbox/Microsoft support and they said they can't do anything. I know my comment doesn't help much but it hopefully shows that others
    are having the problem too. I hope this issue gets attention soon.

TainoSol787, May 13, 2016
  3. mdgamer2000
    mdgamer2000 Guest
    Xbox One Syncing Data Issue

Hey everyone, ever since i updated my Xbox One with the last update, any game that had pre-existing data on my Xbox One now has to go through syncing data. i know that the Xbox does this normally to connect to things however, ever since the update games
    such as Forza Horizon 2 & Minecraft XB1 Edition don't work. i have left each game running to try and get it to work, however after about two hours i give up.

If anyone knows a solution to this that doesn't result in me un-installing and losing game progress that would be much appreciated.

mdgamer2000, May 13, 2016
  4. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest

Syncing gane data issue

Just remove all your accounts from console, turn off console pressing the power button about 10s. Then, power cycle console about 5min. Turn on again, add your account and when entering the game, the sync must complete now

Vorpal1986, May 14, 2016
  5. Euler13
    Euler13 Guest
    @YoyoThroopy: Sadly this a long term issue which Microsoft have not managed to fix yet. If you scan through the pages of this forum you will see a large number of threads with the same problem. I had exactly the same issue with Fallout 4 and the first time
    it took 4 hours 10 minutes, but for other people it has taken over night or even days.

Whatever you do, DO NOT follow Vorpal1986's advice. If you remove your account from your console it will remove all you local game saves. Every game you try to play after that will need to sync with the MS cloud and download your game save data again, and
    the source of the problem is the MS cloud. The extent of the problem for other games probably won't be quite as great as with Fallout 4, because other games will generally have smaller game save files. My original Fallout 4 file was a couple of GBs in size,
    compared with, say, Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was around 30MB. However, even that took an hour to sync!

When it does finally resync, and it will if you're patient, then when you get the game up and running I suggest that you delete non-critical game save points in case it happens again. In other words, keep your game save file as small as possible rather than
    having different saves every time you, say, enter a building. I tend to keep saves from critical decision junctions in the game and have a rotation of a few saves I use for my current mission.

Euler13, May 14, 2016
  6. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest
    Euler13 thx for the advice, sorry for my mistake

Good luck

Vorpal1986, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Euler13 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

@YoyoThroopy: Sadly this a long term issue which Microsoft have not managed to fix yet. If you scan through the pages of this forum you will see a large number of threads with the same problem. I had exactly the same issue with Fallout 4 and the first time
    it took 4 hours 10 minutes, but for other people it has taken over night or even days.

Whatever you do, DO NOT follow Vorpal1986's advice. If you remove your account from your console it will remove all you local game saves. Every game you try to play after that will need to sync with the MS cloud and download your game save data again, and
    the source of the problem is the MS cloud. The extent of the problem for other games probably won't be quite as great as with Fallout 4, because other games will generally have smaller game save files. My original Fallout 4 file was a couple of GBs in size,
    compared with, say, Rise of the Tomb Raider, which was around 30MB. However, even that took an hour to sync!

When it does finally resync, and it will if you're patient, then when you get the game up and running I suggest that you delete non-critical game save points in case it happens again. In other words, keep your game save file as small as possible rather than
    having different saves every time you, say, enter a building. I tend to keep saves from critical decision junctions in the game and have a rotation of a few saves I use for my current mission.
  8. Vorpal1986 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

Just remove all your accounts from console, turn off console pressing the power button about 10s. Then, power cycle console about 5min. Turn on again, add your account and when entering the game, the sync must complete now
  9. Vorpal1986 Win User

Syncing gane data issue

Euler13 thx for the advice, sorry for my mistake

Good luck
  10. Frizio I iB Win User

Data Sync Issues

hey there :)

I don't think you can do it...

Cause when you choose one, the other is automatically deleted on the cloud saves :S
  11. CruelComedy Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

The Reddit workaround doesn't work for me anymore, and when trying to sync my data from the cloud it takes close to 20 minutes to reach 99% and stalls there for a while then fails. This is the only game that won't sync for me. The save data is only 8.8
    MB, this shouldn't be happening. I mentioned the sync issue to some friends, literally every single one of them are experiencing both the Calibration issue and the save sync issue.
Thema:

Syncing gane data issue

1. Syncing gane data issue - Similar Threads - Syncing gane data

2. Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync: I'm getting an error when trying to load my main Minecraft world. I believe I may have found a bug in Minecraft that led to this corruption and now I'm struggling to find a way to recover the many...
  3. Game statistics don't sync for three weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    Game statistics don't sync for three weeks: Hi! I play Forza Horizon 4 about three weeks and 1) Xbox Live: All fine with tracking achievements and time played, but Cars owned: -- Influence owned: -- Published captures (photos): absent...
  4. When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When starting a game offline and the sync data loads, could it retrieve my data to keep going?: Hi, I am offline I do have internet but most times, internet keeps cutting off. But right now I am playing WWE 2K18. But on the internet, people have been saying that you can't upload your current...
  5. Xbox One Console Sync Button Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Sync Button Issues: My sync button no longer works on my console. The weird part isi t will just randomly start searching repeatedly in spurts at random. My controller is connected and nothing interferes with my...
  6. Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue: I've had this problem since i got my Xbox One S a few months ago. It seems like a lot of people have this problem, including on the X model, and i don't know if there's a fix yet. When i play...
  7. every time I power off my xbox one the controller loses sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    every time I power off my xbox one the controller loses sync: I'm tired of resyncing my controoleers after i power off my xboox one any clues how to fix this? 8fbffbd7-ce67-4f17-a5a5-33c94e376ac2
  8. Xbox keep stuck in the Syncing thing (tried many methods never works.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox keep stuck in the Syncing thing (tried many methods never works.): Hi, I can't skip this "Syncing data" thing (Sorry, it's in Chinese) before any XBOX game in PC. "Syncing data" thing keep happened when I run Horizon 3 & 4, and even the Xbox accessories(update...
  9. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Split from this thread. what and how? 3ea40622-99db-4609-b63b-a0c7302ea40d
  10. How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?: I have wordament installed on my Note 9 (Verizon 128 gb version Oreo). I play the challenges but they don't show up on Windows 10 laptop. Why? Windows Solitaire is on both my devices & it syncs...