Syncing Issue.

Discus and support Syncing Issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Twice now within the day my controller has randomly stopped working (brand new controller) with the light staying on like it’s connected. Well when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jaserys, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/Jaserys
    /u/Jaserys Guest

Syncing Issue.

Twice now within the day my controller has randomly stopped working (brand new controller) with the light staying on like it’s connected. Well when I go to sync it with the console, I press the button on the console and it makes the sounds, but the light on the console doesn’t blink and therefore won’t allow my controller to sync. The issue was fixed with a restart of the system and this has only started to happen recently.

Could this be an issue with the system update given I’m a preview alpha member or is it a hardware problem? Please note again that the Xbox’s sync button does push in and does make the audible sound, just doesn’t blink to show willingness to sync.

submitted by /u/Jaserys
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jaserys, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Chaotic Abarth Win User

Syncing Issues

Thanks for your answer, I will try to force sync the way you suggest but I also own a 360 and I use cloud storage. Never had any problems with its saves when switching from the actual console to the xbox one's 360 "emulator". I really think there's something
    wrong with the xbox one's sync.
  3. IRB Win User

Syncing Issues

When I have tried doing that, between Xbox and pc it has been almost instant. It could be that the sync service is slow.

It could be worth trying to quit the game on the other Xbox to see if it forces the sync before firing up the second Xbox. On the dash highlight the current game, click the menu button (3 lines) and choose quit. Might be worth trying.
  4. Jammyy Jolteon Win User

Syncing issues

Hi, I had a syncing issue yesterday actually, but my problem was not syncing at all.

Have you tried removing your account off your console, then doing a hard reset, unplug power cable for 30 seconds, plug it back in and then start your xbox and recover your account again. I did that and everything was working fine again.

Also dont worry if you remove your account from your console, its not deleting your xbl account, so doing this suggestion you wont lose achievements, gamerscore etc. As long as you know what your details are you can re add your account to your console straight
    after the hard reset.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Sync issues

The sync button on my xbox one x will not work ive tried it all from powering down to the hard reset. Any ideas???
    Hi FaintestRoom26,

I'm sorry to hear that there's issues with the sync button.

I do know that there's an alternative way to sync your controller to the Xbox One.

You can sync your controller by connecting it via USB cable to the Xbox, once plugged in do the hard reset to your console.

Once it's back up try to see if you're able to use your controller wireless, or you can keep it wired.

Here is a link in regards to this as well:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  6. Malacath Win User

Syncing Issues

Ive found to make sure everything syncs properly you have to fully quit out of a game when you have finished playing(press guide button then highlight game, press menu then select Quit)then leave console on dashboard for a couple of minutes before switching
    off.

I always do this and never have syncing problems when moving between consoles.
Thema:

Syncing Issue.

1. Syncing Issue. - Similar Threads - Syncing Issue

2. Sync Issue Pc/xbox insider previews betas

in XboX Insiders
    Sync Issue Pc/xbox insider previews betas: Gamer Tage xb1 > d3p5 Insider : preview update build xb1 Windows : preview builds alphas SKIP AHEAD build ? No option for alpha skip ahead on XB1 HUB? My issues.. And requests.. Please contact...
  3. Xbox controller sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller sync issues: So I recently connected my xbox controller to my laptop and I took off bluetooth on my laptop and I tried everything but I don't know how to connect my controller back to my xbox console because...
  4. Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP: Soo, for 6 months now I have been experiencing issues. I don't know if it's Xbox or my ISP. ISP blames Xbox, Xbox blames ISP. I only have 3 games (Battlefront 2, Bo4 and battlefield 5). I have two...
  5. Minecraft sync issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync issues: Microsoft has known about these issues for years and has done nothing to fix or even slightly make gamers aware of the problem. I played minecraft on a survival world for an entire day and it...
  6. Controller sync issues- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues- need help: We have an older xbox one and just purchased a new xbox one s. we sync'd all our controllers to the one S but now want to go back and use the older xbox one and can't get even one to sync back....
  7. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer: Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a message saying can not connect to live servers ?...
  8. FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue: When I boot up modern warfare remastered (and only this game - no other) my xbox one attempts to sync data, fails and instructs me to "try again in a while" as "our service isn't working properly...
  9. Controller syncing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller syncing issues: I just got my xbox one x back few days ago from it being repaired and when I got everything back in my console I have been having alot of issues with my controller it will sync with the console...
  10. Sync data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync data issue: Two days ago i downloaded Ghost recon wildlands to play with my friends then when im syncing my data it comes up with apologies the xbox servers are currently down but my friends can play it how...