Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

Discus and support Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Apr 9, 2022.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle.

Is there any future plans to fix that? Forza Horizon 5 took almost 7 minutes to sync. I have fiber 200mbps.

submitted by /u/Tyrantes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tyrantes, Apr 9, 2022
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?

your game save data will be safe as long as it was successfully synced to the cloud
  3. AridLizard Win User

Fh4

as long as you are connected to the internet when you play your saves will be backed up on the cloud.

just make sure you let it sync the data when you reinstall FH4 so that it downloads the save from the cloud.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Still having an issue with Streaming video apps on my Xbox One

Hi Shepherd,

As long as you are connected to internet, it will not affect your game data. The game data is saved to the cloud. So when you launch a game after the reset it will say "syncing data" this is getting save data from the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Platform Change

Hey teabeagea!

I'm sorry to hear about this concern about your saved data. Playing an Xbox Play Anywhere title should not overwrite your data when switching from one platform to another. As long as you are playing on the same account on PC and on Xbox, the data transfers
    over. Whenever you make progress on your account on a platform, let's say on PC, and everything saves, when you play on Xbox you should see the data syncing from the last cloud save. The data is updated to the Cloud Storage automatically on Xbox One and PC
    as long as you are connected to Xbox Live. Since data is account specific, the original issue may have been due to being on a different account. Here are some resources:

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Accessing data saved in the cloud

Hey ScarletPigeon

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to access specific save data in the Cloud storage.

While you're playing a game, game data is stored on your Xbox One console. When you leave a game, your data is stored to both your hard drive and the cloud. However, any save data stored in the Cloud is automatically overwritten by any new save data sync.
    Syncing data pretty much happens automatically.

This is depicted in the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. Syncing saved data on certain games takes too long, makes playing on the cloud a hassle. - Similar Threads - Syncing saved data

2. Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game.: Greetings, I have a game (Metal: Hellsinger) downloaded on my PC through GamePass. I have attempted to stream the game via the cloud on my Xbox and Steam Deck, but my save data is not...
  3. Lost save data through sync issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save data through sync issue?: I recently tried helping my wife's mom with setting up their Xbox and they accidentally used my account to set up a new character for them on Diablo 3, they didn't notice because it didn't pull...
  4. Syncing saved game data issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing saved game data issue.: I have a Xbox One X. I have had an error code pop up the last few days while trying to play certain games. Such as Skyrim, Forza Horizon 4. The code is (0x80831002) it says something like “ you...
  5. "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data: I'm getting this error when I try and start Gears 5 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I understand that this is in the 'known issues' thread, but I have followed the troubleshooting steps in that...
  6. Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Windows 10 Edition cant sync xbox cloud save data.: It only happened recently, I started having this issue where I will constantly get a little screen with an xbox logo that pops up in the middle of the screen while playing. I also noticed that my...
  7. Xbox is taking a lot to sync saved cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is taking a lot to sync saved cloud data: I can't even play anymore help a434a217-af96-4093-9296-9fcdf4ce2453
  8. Problem syncing save data on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem syncing save data on Series X: Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They either get to 40% and 34% respectively or...
  9. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.: Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated from everywhere the game still synced and I...
  10. Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.: [img] I have run into this issue with my Minecraft save on my Xbox One console. I have tried everything listed on the support pages and nothing is working. I'm at my wit's end and don't know...