System Error During Update

Discus and support System Error During Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So I recently bought an Xbox One, I have only owned it now for nine days in total. Today, having not turned the Xbox on in two to three days, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BruiserBrodyV2, Aug 31, 2014.

1. System Error During Update

Hi,

So I recently bought an Xbox One, I have only owned it now for nine days in total. Today, having not turned the Xbox on in two to three days, it requested I install a system update. I let the update download, the console restarted and then it began the process
    of updating. During this update, I got an error message on the screen, I don't remember specifically what it said but it was a 'System Error. Please contact customer support' and I think it had the E200 error code (I didn't make a note of it unfortunately).

I decided to shut the console down via the power button on the system, then turned it back on, it seemed to take a bit longer to start up again but seemed to run fine and didn't say anything about an update now. I read online regarding a fix for the system
    error being to clear the cache where you hold the power button for 10 seconds, so I tried this as well. The console powered up again just fine and I have spent the last few hours gaming on it with no apparent problems. But I am now always going to be a bit
    wary due to seeing that error message.

Is there any further action I need to take regarding this error message at this point in time or should I just carry on gaming and then look into it if it happens again?

Thanks

:)

BruiserBrodyV2, Aug 31, 2014
  2. mstrblstr22
    mstrblstr22 Guest
    Error Code 800705b4

xbox encounters error during download of updates. during download, download progress resets multiple times before status bar indicates 50% completion. happens multiple times before system displays error code. status code: 3f4b-0000-3080-0506-8007-0468

mstrblstr22, Aug 31, 2014
  3. can't download day one update

800701e7 - error

The system update that is trying to install is failing validation during the system update file verification.

Solution:

To resolve this issue, you will need to install the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

Link to the the update:
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

MarkSelezenev, Aug 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

From what I've seen that error code has something to do with installing a game update. If the console is working now I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it does happen again you can always contact support to set up a warranty replacement/repair.

onyxishere, Aug 31, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

From what I've seen that error code has something to do with installing a game update. If the console is working now I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it does happen again you can always contact support to set up a warranty replacement/repair.
  6. TroHAM Win User

ERROR CODE 3F4A-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 CAN'T DOWNLOAD UPDATE?

7. MarkSelezenev Win User

can't download day one update

800701e7 - error

The system update that is trying to install is failing validation during the system update file verification.

Solution:

To resolve this issue, you will need to install the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

Link to the the update:
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  8. WPAK Win User

update failed on a new xbox

Hi there,

that error indicates a problem with the connection during the update, can you try the suggestions steps on this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

-

Let us know the results.
  9. Hordie Win User

Xbox One takes way too long to boot up

Hi SMPINFIDELIS93,

Based on that error, it does sound like you're experiencing issues with a system update. Follow these steps to try to resolve them.

Solution

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One System Update Solution:

1. Go to Xbox One System Update Solution.
    2. Select I am getting an error message or an error code.
    3. Select I am getting an error code.
    4. Scroll down the screen and select E200 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.
    5. Follow the steps to power cycle your console and, if the error occurred during a system update, restart the system update.
Thema:

1. System Error During Update - Similar Threads - System Error During

2. System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000: I bought an xbox one x back in September and since I did I have had nothing but issues. It started with games crashing at least once a week. Then when it crashed it would lock up the xbox. Once it...
  3. System Update Error Loop (Error C000-02B6 and C000-0185)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Error Loop (Error C000-02B6 and C000-0185): Hi, I was updating my xbox 360 slim (4Gb) for version 4451(17489) to 4467(17511) with my USB drive(FAT32). Now the console has the following problems and i'm COMPLETELY STUCK! 1) Controller will...
  4. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  5. Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know the exact cause for system error e102 00000c01 80070003?: My Xbox One X is out of warranty and can not shift this error. It'll cost me about £50 less to fix it than buy a new console, neither of which is happening at this time of year (2 kids!) Does...
  6. Xbox system error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error code: E100 00000703 80910008 i need help e1f21969-36c6-4617-a4b2-98a21383f859
  7. System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition): I received an Xbox One Scorpio Edition recently, up appeared this message. I was going through the service replacement system online and the system was out of warranty... Fine, i'll pay to have...
  8. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  9. Games For Gold - System Error with Completing Purchasing during Games for Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games For Gold - System Error with Completing Purchasing during Games for Gold Promotion: I contacted Xbox Support and was advised to create a post regarding an issue I had with trying to purchase Rory McilRoy PGA Tour during the Games for Gold promotion while it was $9.99. My brothers...
  10. Error during system upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error during system upgrade: When doing the recent xbox live update, error 4099-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F was encountered. Initially we saw our profiles, however later on they disappeared. Also we noticed that our hard disk...