System link Call of Duty 2. HELP!

Discus and support System link Call of Duty 2. HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with system linking and playing Cod2. We set up a match but the other Xbox isnt finding the match. One of the copies of cod2 is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ccrash XXVIII, Dec 26, 2014.

1. System link Call of Duty 2. HELP!

I am having issues with system linking and playing Cod2. We set up a match but the other Xbox isnt finding the match. One of the copies of cod2 is a platinum hit. Is that the problem? We turned off one of the Xbox and the other popped up a network connection
    lost message. Please help

:)

Ccrash XXVIII, Dec 26, 2014
  2. system link

Im trying to System link my 2 systems. I have Call of Duty Black ops 2 connected with a Cat 6 line. 2 TV's What ever console that starts the match will let 2 players join. The other system will only let one player join.

SuavestBacchus3, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite

SpeckledEagle, Dec 26, 2014
  4. SuavestBacchus3 Win User

system link

Im trying to System link my 2 systems. I have Call of Duty Black ops 2 connected with a Cat 6 line. 2 TV's What ever console that starts the match will let 2 players join. The other system will only let one player join.
  5. MAZDA SKWHUT Win User

call of duty blk ops system linking

both systems you can see the dlc and play the dlc when its system linked or not. when the systems are system linked together you can only play zombie maps/dwn loaded zombie maps together(2 against 2). so when we want to play system linked multiplayer
    map/dwn loaded maps. (2 against 2) You can create the game on 1 system but the other system cant find each other. I have had this prob for a few months and had a open work order on xbox b4 but never heard back from them. If that helps all the info should
    be under the [mod removed]
  6. BlushedPoet37 Win User

Yes i know what your saying i ended up doing that when first package came out. but xbox fixed that part and never got back to me on this prob . so when i downloaded the new map pack i made another user name 1 gamertag for each xbox 360. so i paid for
    each map package for each xbox. There is no erroe code just when your on the create a game on the multiplayer maps the other system dont say its there.. but if you want to play the zombie maps with 4 players(2 on each xbox). It will work just fine.

here is the other gamer tag we use for the other xbox..
  7. MAZDA SKWHUT Win User

Yes both system have been updated.
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

I see you mentioned it has the new update as of the 27th July.

Just to clarify do both consoles have the latest updates for the system and the game?.
Thema:

System link Call of Duty 2. HELP!

1. System link Call of Duty 2. HELP! - Similar Threads - System link Call

2. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  3. Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One: I have many Xbox 360s and Xbox Ones with multiple copies of Gears of War Judgment. I can get all the Xbox 360s to system link the game together just fine. However, when I add an Xbox One console...
  4. Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore: I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the game on the other consoles and everythings...
  5. System Link - Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Link - Xbox One and Xbox 360: Hello there, I would like to know how to fix this issue that I'm facing trying to connect my Xbox One with my Xbox 360 to play a system link game. The Game - COD black ops 2 The issue is that...
  6. Unable to play online private or system link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online private or system link: We own two Xbox One consoles. I would like to play LAN games with my 9yo son, as well as private matches with my adult son (Xbox One S) who lives a few hundred miles away. We can see each other is...
  7. Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...: So I've done this many times before, I've had 3 Xbox Ones (1 original, 1 S, 1 X) and 7 Xbox 360s (various models) all system linked on a 16 port switch with ethernet cables. In fact I just had...
  8. system link について [Edit - Translation] - About system link

in XBoX on Consoles
    system link について [Edit - Translation] - About system link: (主に)xbox 360で使用するlanケーブルで繋いで可能になるシステ リンクについて xbox 360とxbox 360同士のシステ リンク、 (xbox 360後方互換ゲー での)xbox oneとxbox one同士のシステ リンクは可能なようですが。 xbox 360とxbox oneでのシステ リンクは可能ですか? もし可能なら何か必要な物はありますか? [Edit...
  9. System link with xbox one s and xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    System link with xbox one s and xbox 360 slim: I currently own the xbox one s and 360 slim, and interested in playing games with system link, in particular Black Ops 2. Since Black Ops 2 is backwards compatible, the 360 disc should be...
  10. System Link with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Link with Xbox One: what is the best solution for wiring two xbox ones, with two tv’s to allow me to use with system link games but also have the facility for online with both machines,...