System Monitor ?

Discus and support System Monitor ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a System Monitor so I can check hows things are running. I recently purchased a Monitor so can't tell if it's that or the Xbox One S although... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by espr3ss001, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:33 AM.

1. espr3ss001
    espr3ss001 Guest

System Monitor ?

Is there a System Monitor so I can check hows things are running. I recently purchased a Monitor so can't tell if it's that or the Xbox One S although it did seem fine until I started playing Call of Duty Warezone, but now there is jitter and frame drop.
    The worst case was playing Paladins where the sound just stopped working at times and no the sound isn't through the Monitor.

The spec I'm most interested in is the refresh rate "Hz". Also is there any way to reset the "TV & Display options" ?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Logicallis Win User

System Monitor ?

Hello, espr3ss001

The Microsoft game bar (windowns + G) has the performance option, shows the indexes and the FPS on the PC.

Now, on consoles, some games like fortnite have FPS and MS in their settings, make sure the games you are using have this option.

There are tests on youtube with capture cards that perform the Hz measurement, without internet interference and with the full power of the console.

See the monitor's specifications if they meet the console's functionality. There is the possibility to calibrate the monitor with the console through the "Screen and sound" settings.

Also see if your monitor has HDR support, the Xbox one S has HDR.

Maybe your monitor has the Hz counter, the console as far as I know, without the games that display its settings, it doesn't.

I hope this helps,

3. xTorvekAventrau Win User

Xbox dual audio output

if the sound is coming from your monitor, and the 5.1 system is a different system, then can't you just turn the sound on your monitor down? and then have the 5.1 sound on?
  4. Fat Grunt16 Win User

Xbox one random green pixels and only display on HDMI 1

5. Monsterbishi Win User

what xbox should of done for security

Actually, there are 100% safe systems out there, and plenty of them. Hacking is only possible when systems are poorly designed, a decent authetication system simply does not have the ability for data to be accessed, it monitors, verifys then either allows,
    or denies access.

Add heuristic monitoring into the system and the only weakness becomes the password itself.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Probleme D'affichage [Display problem]

Thema:

System Monitor ?

1. System Monitor ? - Similar Threads - System Monitor

2. Erreur système[Translation-System error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erreur système[Translation-System error]: Bonjour je rencontre un probleme de connexion mon compte microsoft sur la xbox. J'essaie de me connecter en inscrivant mon mot de passe et il ne se passe rien. Je reviens chause fois sur la page...
  3. Two questions about the xbox one system software.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two questions about the xbox one system software.: My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access My questions are, A. Is there a spot in the settings somewhere...
  4. have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?

in XboX Insiders
    have anybody noticed the new download system after the update?: My xbox was downloading CoD at 1 am this morning and when i got up. the download was finished but then a "finishing up" update bar started and i was like WTF when did that ever happen. now i gotta...
  5. Xbox one x system update stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x system update stuck: Hello, I had a mandatory system update right after turning my console on but thing is it got stuck on step 2 of 3 and with a 19% completion, I let it be for about 25 minutes and hasn't changed...
  6. Xbox one S - System Update Error Code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - System Update Error Code 0x80070570: Hi. I've received this error code on my system update, plus it kicks me off the update after only 2%. Any ideas pls ? 45d7bc98-a94d-48e6-a9ed-58e128dbd6c3
  7. My Xbox won't install a system update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won't install a system update: My Xbox one (original) won't work properly. A system update came threw a few hours ago on my xbox. I started updating it when all of the sudden when it went into the restarting stage the power...
  8. When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?: Since Day 1 of the launch of the Xbox 360 I have been getting numerous amount Hate and Harassment from Aggressive Players who don't like people Talking on Xbox Live in a Multiplayer Game. Till...
  9. System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch): Hey everyone, I already had a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc I used to play on the one. I bought the digital copy recently to play LAN Vs. but when I LAN my 360/One together directly it keeps...
  10. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...