System powered off

Discus and support System powered off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Playing Blair Witch and system just completely powered off. First time I have seen this occur. Error report sent upon reboot. Titled "system shutdown"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 9, 2019.

1. System powered off

Playing Blair Witch and system just completely powered off. First time I have seen this occur.

Error report sent upon reboot. Titled "system shutdown" OS 1910.190903-1945 XB1X

There were no power outage or surge, system is plugged into same wall outlet as TV. System didn't appear to be any warmer than usual. Booted back up with press of power button on console without issue. Wouldn't power back up with gamepad.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Bigglesworth-8CCDD0D Win User

XBOX ONE CANT WATCH LIVE TV

I followed the directions in another post and disabled auto shut off after.. under power and setup. I then powered off the system and unplugged for around 10 seconds. this seems to have fixed the issue as it did not happen after powering on the system (system
    was off most of the day)
  3. CallMePapi 19 Win User

Brand new Xbox one Freezes up!!!

Try powering off the system by holding the power button for 10 seconds then try powering back on
  4. Landova Ray2 Win User

Installation Issue

Try to turn off the system then unplug the power cord,plug the power back in and power on.That should help
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

xbox not staying in standby mode over night sometimes

I think I see the confusion here so let me see if I can clarify a couple things.

With the "Instant-On" power mode setting the system will attempt to update itself and the installed games and apps when you power off the system. When it's updating the light will turn/stay white. When it's not updating or when the system is in standby
    mode/off the light will turn orange.

With the symptoms you've described, completely powering off and dim lights on the system, it sounds like the system is having amperage issues, i.e. it's not getting enough power. Based on that I'm guessing you probably have the system plugged into a power
    strip or surge protector. If that's the case, power the system down and move the power cord to a wall outlet, preferably one with as little plugged into it as possible.

Let me know if this helps.
  6. lethargicwargod Win User

System wont stay on- Powers off for no reason

There are actually a few different threads on here about random shutdowns hope we find out more about this. Right now I don't know if it's the console or the power brick but not looking forward to the hassle of sending the system in or waiting for a replacement.
Thema:

System powered off

1. System powered off - Similar Threads - System powered off

2. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  3. Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...: Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly shuts off by itself and I cant even get to the menu screen now. The system is not over heating, was having...
  4. Problem with Xbox one system not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox one system not powering on: When i power on the Xbox One system it makes the chime noise and power button in the front lights up like it’s suppose to then shuts off immediately within 2-4 seconds, I called GameStop they...
  5. USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports on Xbox One preventing power for System Updates.: I know this sounds really weird. Over the past week my Xbox One has needed to do 3 system updates for around 400mb each. Each time my console needs an update, my console will not turn on if I have...
  6. Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply brick turns off as soon as it's plugged into the system: So, around 2 weeks ago, my Xbox one lost power and the little power brick light wasn't on. I tried different outlets and I noticed that the little orange light came on when it was plugged into the...
  7. Xbox one won't read game discs without powering off system and unplugging first

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't read game discs without powering off system and unplugging first: I had an Xbox One Elite system that I purchased on release day back in November. A few days ago i powered up my xbox and put a game disc in. when i went to launch the game the system told me to...
  8. System powers off when inserting advanced warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    System powers off when inserting advanced warfare: Hi I just received advanced warfare this morning and whenever I insert the disc into the system it starts to read the disc and then suddenly powers down.is this the system or perhaps the game...
  9. Power Saver Shutting System Off HELP?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Saver Shutting System Off HELP?: I am trying to load a game (Ryse) and it requires an update to start the game. When I start the update, the update is so long that the Xbox one shuts off before it completes.. The rate it is...
  10. Problem with "Power Off Storage" / Latest System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with "Power Off Storage" / Latest System Update: The "Power Off Storage' (while in standby) setting available in the latest update for the Xbox One is not working properly. When you turn off your console, the external device power cycles...