System returned from service center Dead

Discus and support System returned from service center Dead in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My system wouldn't turn on and was out of warranty, I paid and had the unit serviced but it was returned to me with the same issue. I have searched... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sumnerstewart1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. System returned from service center Dead

My system wouldn't turn on and was out of warranty, I paid and had the unit serviced but it was returned to me with the same issue. I have searched for a way to contact the service center but finding nothing or any process what covers defective support.
    Help

:)

sumnerstewart1, Oct 24, 2018
  2. xxxAZZAx
    xxxAZZAx Guest
    Destiny not updating

I had my console returned from the service center yesterday. It took me around 6hrs to update the console. Constantly dropping connection with the Live servers. I too am on Internode.

xxxAZZAx, Oct 24, 2018
  3. dMurph02
    dMurph02 Guest
    Media Extender Problem

This morning Media Center was dead in the water again, after running all day yesterday untilsecured at about 23:00. This time it had thrown this error: The Windows Media Center Client Service service terminated with the following error: %%-2147467243

dMurph02, Oct 24, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would seem that your console needs to be repaired and you're experiencing an issue with contacting support. I definitely have some tips that might be able to help with this situation. The first
    suggestion Is to check out this awesome link that we have to try and
    set up a repair through our website
    . The second bit of information I have to share is to Contact Customer Support. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the
    issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 24, 2018
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had with the Xbox Service Centre.. My best advice would be to contact Xbox Support over the phone, to discuss what has happened, and to see if something can be done as a good will gesture.

You can have someone call you back, by selecting the appropriate option: http://support.microsoft.com/Contact-Us

Hope this helps, and that this gets rectified asap.

Best,

L

pawncrackers, Nov 5, 2018
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had with the Xbox Service Centre.. My best advice would be to contact Xbox Support over the phone, to discuss what has happened, and to see if something can be done as a good will gesture.

You can have someone call you back, by selecting the appropriate option: http://support.microsoft.com/Contact-Us

Hope this helps, and that this gets rectified asap.

Best,

L
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would seem that your console needs to be repaired and you're experiencing an issue with contacting support. I definitely have some tips that might be able to help with this situation. The first
    suggestion Is to check out this awesome link that we have to try and
    set up a repair through our website
    . The second bit of information I have to share is to Contact Customer Support. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the
    issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. Fyer Win User

My pains

The dead zone is an area in the middle where the wheel is considered to be not turning at all. If there was no dead zone, you would have to return the wheel to the EXACT center to stop your car from turning to either size; a dead zone lets you return it
    to close to the middle. If the dead zone is too large, then you have to turn the wheel a lot before your car actually starts to turn.
  9. ngocphi Win User

LOCKED - Xbox 360 Console replacement request

The rep can say it but he is not a service center person . When the service center sees you have broken the tamper labels they will not touch the unit and return it
  10. Percyswanson Win User

Console in repair for 56 days!

We've now hit the 70 day milestone. Latest update is that they are still trying to get information from the service center. No estimated date of return.
Thema:

1. System returned from service center Dead - Similar Threads - System returned service

2. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  3. Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S times out of all apps and whole system is slow: All my apps on Xbox One S are timing out with error code 0x8027025a and restarting, hard reboot, nothing is working. Plus the xbox itself is super slow just going from place to place on my xbox....
  4. Xbox One X Ventilation Error upon start-up. System is not overheating, it's not even warm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Ventilation Error upon start-up. System is not overheating, it's not even warm...: About a week ago, presumably coincided with an update, I started getting a ventilation error message after my system would shut down by itself. Won't let me play games upon starting, shuts down...
  5. System update stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update stopped: [img] Tried all the trouble shooting that read here still not working. Its very stressful! 5951ccf3-c2ba-41d0-add6-0ce772f2bde6
  6. Xbox system error E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox system error E102: My xbox had been acting up and i had recently asked for help. Someone told me my account had been corrupted so i had to delete it and add it back to my xbox so i thought it be easier to set my...
  7. Xbox gamer pic system not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamer pic system not working: I have tried to change my gamer pic every day of the week, so I know it’s definitely not from changing it too much. Please fix this d0c17a29-fab9-4953-8f09-c0724677f4e3
  8. Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DTS Digital Surround Sound Not Working on Bose System: Dear Fellow Xbox Users, I have an Xbox One X audio issue with DTS Digital Surround Sound not outputting surround sound to my Bose surround sound system (comprised of the Bose Soundbar 700, bass...
  9. A system error has occurred when play lighting returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    A system error has occurred when play lighting returns: this has happend after the last Update . how do you fix this . e6d39ab5-f692-4e5c-8683-5b666a843814
  10. Returning Broken Systems Heads Up!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Broken Systems Heads Up!!!!: Long Story short,. When you return a Broken System, you have two Choices, 1. Same Unit Repair---- you send it in they Repair and/or send you a new one. 2. Advance Exchange---they hold $500 plus...