System Update Data Removal

Discus and support System Update Data Removal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to get my save data from the cloud for wwe 2k19 because the last system update for xbox one had deleted all my data even though it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Autistic Comic, Aug 14, 2019.

1. System Update Data Removal

I've been trying to get my save data from the cloud for wwe 2k19 because the last system update for xbox one had deleted all my data even though it's still on my storage and i'm getting irritated by the fact that i can't get them back as i've tried various
    troubleshooting steps to retrieve the data but nothing seems to work please help me fix this problem as i had completed towers not to mention 50 caws on the game.

I've tried restarting the game after deleting save data, the wi-fi is connected but i can't get it back and it's really frustrating

i've discussed this matter with at least 5 people so far and nothing has been done

:)

Autistic Comic, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Autistic Comic Win User

I’ll try and sync it with another console but like i said this shouldn’t be happening.
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Autistic Comic,

If none of the prior steps have worked and you have yet to try downloading your profile onto another console to test to see if it'll work on another device I would suggest doing so. I would also recommend trying to sync the data while connected to a
    different network to see if that will also resolve the issue. If neither of those solutions work then it would seem that the data is not recoverable.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Comic,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cloud saves for some games not syncing properly on your Xbox One console.

Have you already attempted to follow our syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages support
    article for steps referencing sync errors on Xbox One?

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

What exactly is happening when you try to load the save game? Have you played on a different console recently? Perhaps the save hasn't fully uploaded from there yet. If you haven't tried from a different console and you have the option to please give
    that a shot as well to see if it helps.
  6. Autistic Comic Win User

I have tried these steps as i did the network test connection which was fine, i tried resetting and that didn’t work either
Thema:

1. System Update Data Removal - Similar Threads - System Update Data

2. What if I never download system updates?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I never download system updates?: So I'm currently among the Xone-X users facing the bootup debacle/HDD failure/startup errors, etc. When the August 13, 2019 system update came out, I was excited as I thought it might fix these...
  3. [xbox one s] External HDD inaccessible since June system update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox one s] External HDD inaccessible since June system update!: I don't understand why the dev team has to go break things for no good reason. * Nothing wrong with the USB3.0 ports * Nothing wrong with the Ext. HDD * Nothing wrong with the power supplies *...
  4. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  5. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  6. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  7. system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    system update: how can i do the system update for xbox live when it doesnt work? 554d1c9f-1276-4cdd-aafa-1da2020281d1
  8. System Update (when trying to set up Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update (when trying to set up Xbox): So I got an Xbox One X not too long ago, I connected to my Wi-Fi network with no problems whatsoever, I was told to update my console so I could get started, I waited 2-3 days for the update to...
  9. allert - 'failed to retrieve your saved data' after xbox 360 system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allert - 'failed to retrieve your saved data' after xbox 360 system update: As on the topic. I did the obligatory system update on my xbox360 and after that when I want to play Garden Warfare I am receiving an allert - failed to retrieve your saved data. I cleaned my...
  10. If you install the system update preview, is there a way to revert without losing data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you install the system update preview, is there a way to revert without losing data?: I am considering joining the Xbox one update preview program, is there a way to go back to stock Xbox OS without losing any of my data? 4b6a5ce3-23f8-4201-8ce7-6a8e4733a7dc