System Update Data Removal

Discus and support System Update Data Removal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to get my save data from the cloud for wwe 2k19 because the last system update for xbox one had deleted all my data even though it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Autistic Comic, Aug 14, 2019.

1. System Update Data Removal

I've been trying to get my save data from the cloud for wwe 2k19 because the last system update for xbox one had deleted all my data even though it's still on my storage and i'm getting irritated by the fact that i can't get them back as i've tried various
    troubleshooting steps to retrieve the data but nothing seems to work please help me fix this problem as i had completed towers not to mention 50 caws on the game.

I've tried restarting the game after deleting save data, the wi-fi is connected but i can't get it back and it's really frustrating

i've discussed this matter with at least 5 people so far and nothing has been done

:)

Autistic Comic, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Autistic Comic Win User

I’ll try and sync it with another console but like i said this shouldn’t be happening.
  3. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Autistic Comic,

If none of the prior steps have worked and you have yet to try downloading your profile onto another console to test to see if it'll work on another device I would suggest doing so. I would also recommend trying to sync the data while connected to a
    different network to see if that will also resolve the issue. If neither of those solutions work then it would seem that the data is not recoverable.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Autistic,

If the game will not sync with your old data on a different console, you will unfortunately need to start over. You may try and get with 2k and see if they are able to retrieve a save. As there is nothing more we are able to provide on the issue, I will
    go ahead and lock the thread.

Good luck hope all works out.

Brad
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Comic,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the cloud saves for some games not syncing properly on your Xbox One console.

Have you already attempted to follow our syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages support
    article for steps referencing sync errors on Xbox One?

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

What exactly is happening when you try to load the save game? Have you played on a different console recently? Perhaps the save hasn't fully uploaded from there yet. If you haven't tried from a different console and you have the option to please give
    that a shot as well to see if it helps.
Thema:

1. System Update Data Removal - Similar Threads - System Update Data

2. Waiting for the System Update with the Omega Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Waiting for the System Update with the Omega Ring: Hi, Approximately about 2 days ago, i have joined to the Omega Ring on Xbox Insider Hub, but i don't receive a system software update. Any solution to this? Yesterday, i contacted via chat to the...
  3. xbox 360 system update cannot be read

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 system update cannot be read: hi all i just bought a 2nd hand xbox, for my son.there was no hdd in it so i bought a 3rd party 320gb one from cex, i inserted the hdd and turned on the xbox, it appeared to work fine until i...
  4. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  5. Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar meu Xbox 360 está dando falha na atualização mostrando na TV problema de conexão e aparece um código de status com os seguintes números : 4497 - 0000 - 3000 - 0902...
  6. Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update: After the most recent system update my xbox one s takes a long time to load and I get a message saying "content not available at this time" and none of my apps or games load. Error 8027025A when...
  7. W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.

in XboX Insiders
    W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.: Have had this issue for as long as I can remember, it is super frustrating. I keep my OS and all my applications on an SSD (C:), and all of my games on a large Raid0 array (D:). Whenever I...
  8. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  9. allert - 'failed to retrieve your saved data' after xbox 360 system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allert - 'failed to retrieve your saved data' after xbox 360 system update: As on the topic. I did the obligatory system update on my xbox360 and after that when I want to play Garden Warfare I am receiving an allert - failed to retrieve your saved data. I cleaned my...
  10. If you install the system update preview, is there a way to revert without losing data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you install the system update preview, is there a way to revert without losing data?: I am considering joining the Xbox one update preview program, is there a way to go back to stock Xbox OS without losing any of my data? 4b6a5ce3-23f8-4201-8ce7-6a8e4733a7dc