System updated 3 September 2019

Discus and support System updated 3 September 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; System updated now nothing will work the everything is hanging 423879f3-4593-47a9-996c-1f7a07d7d9f5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jaykay29, Sep 6, 2019.

1. jaykay29
    jaykay29 Guest

System updated now nothing will work the everything is hanging

:)

jaykay29, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi jaykay29,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One console. Do you mind clarifying what is happening on your console? If you are receiving any error messages or codes please post them.

Keep us updated!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle on your console?

Press and hold the xbox logo on the front of the console until it switches off. Waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it on.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

The last official update that was released to everyone was on August 13th:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-update-operating-system

Sounds to me like you received an Insider update; possibly Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

You might be better off asking about your issue in the Insider Forums:

https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

In the meantime, I would try a hard reset. All you have to do is hold the power button until the console turns off (it should only take about 10 seconds). After that, turn it back on and see if the problem is still there.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Now that you share with us your Windows version 1809, that is a September 2018, is clear why software ask for a May 2019 update, but at the moment the latest build is September 2019. I hope this is a usefull info for you.
Thema:

1. System updated 3 September 2019 - Similar Threads - System updated September

2. Waiting for the System Update with the Omega Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Waiting for the System Update with the Omega Ring: Hi, Approximately about 2 days ago, i have joined to the Omega Ring on Xbox Insider Hub, but i don't receive a system software update. Any solution to this? Yesterday, i contacted via chat to the...
  3. xbox 360 system update cannot be read

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 system update cannot be read: hi all i just bought a 2nd hand xbox, for my son.there was no hdd in it so i bought a 3rd party 320gb one from cex, i inserted the hdd and turned on the xbox, it appeared to work fine until i...
  4. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  5. Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar meu Xbox 360 está dando falha na atualização mostrando na TV problema de conexão e aparece um código de status com os seguintes números : 4497 - 0000 - 3000 - 0902...
  6. Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update: After the most recent system update my xbox one s takes a long time to load and I get a message saying "content not available at this time" and none of my apps or games load. Error 8027025A when...
  7. W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.

in XboX Insiders
    W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.: Have had this issue for as long as I can remember, it is super frustrating. I keep my OS and all my applications on an SSD (C:), and all of my games on a large Raid0 array (D:). Whenever I...
  8. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  9. Latest xbox live system update september 4th wont let me download it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest xbox live system update september 4th wont let me download it: The latest system update for xbox live wont download most of the time I try to download it, it would either give me an error code and tell me to test my connection and I've done it so many times I...
  10. System Update september 4th.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update september 4th.: Just curious to know what the system update on September fourth was about? What issues did it resolve and the purpose and need for the update. 082e5e07-9a37-4ee4-91b0-025012463bd2