"System Video Omission"

Discus and support "System Video Omission" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "We need a statement from Microsoft as to the intention to support this legacy feature - system video support from Windows 7 and 8." It is important... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shammmy, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Shammmy
    Shammmy Guest

"System Video Omission"

"We need a statement from Microsoft as to the intention to support this legacy feature - system video support from Windows 7 and 8."

It is important for those of us deciding whether this is the direction for our living rooms.

Until a statement of intent comes out, I plan to hold off purchase of games, media, and would consider another option for my living room in the future.

:)

Shammmy, Jan 25, 2014
  2. UnyoBro
    UnyoBro Guest
    Why don't sheep drop meat?

[quote user="Umbreawesome"]

Because they drop wool.

[/quote]

Cows drop leather and chickens drop feathers but both drop meat. It's just a weird omission, why no lamb meat?

UnyoBro, Jan 25, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    trophy system kill?

[quote user="Strawberry Catz"]

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

Does that video includes said kid raging? "System Video Omission" :p

[/quote]

sadly no, i just use the in game clip making system so they do not have voices.

[/quote]

Sadface.

chemicalsora, Jan 25, 2014
  4. JontheGeekGuy Win User

No System Video Player on Xbox One?

Basically due to the omission of the simple system video player app on Xbox One, this console is useless to me, I use my 360 for everything. Hopefully they fix it.... even the windows 8 video app has an option to play from your network, Xbox One should too.
    I don't want to have to go to my computer and use play too from there, I want to easily navigate to my media server from my Xbox... so 360 it is for me
  5. dnswilson Win User

Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

Yep, same problem here. I would not expect this kind of omission from companies of this size.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Omissão de ajuda [Omission of help]

Hey there toorlai -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. It seems a bit may have gotten lost in translation so I'd like to get some clarification. Did you pay for a replacement controller and receive one or have you not received an item you paid for?

We want to be sure that we fully understand your situation in order to best help if we can. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. Habenero Win User

Playstaion 4 knock out blow to xbox one. Will microsoft React. Your thoughts

Pretty much what has been said on posts further up. It's no different to now, yes, but was an omission from the original message non the less.
  8. voteDC Win User

can two account in same xbox 360 console use one add-on game that was purchased by only one account?

If I were a cynical person I would say it is a deliberate omission. As you say, how many people have rebought content on that second account.
Thema:

"System Video Omission"

1. "System Video Omission" - Similar Threads - System Video Omission

2. Rocket league crate and key system is fixed. Backed up with video evedence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league crate and key system is fixed. Backed up with video evedence: I have noticed that the rocket league crate and key system is fixed. When I go to open a crate, it skips over rare and super rare items and leaving you with items that are lower in value and you...
  3. Rocket league crate and key system is fixed (backed up with video evedence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league crate and key system is fixed (backed up with video evedence: I have noticed that the rocket league crate and key system is fixed. When I go to open a crate, it skips over rare and super rare items and leaving you with items that are lower in value and you...
  4. Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message: Hi, Love your service and used it a lot with my xbox 360 years back. I recently have returned to Microsoft services and am failing to see the multiple Tv show seasons I have purchased through xbox...
  5. FH501 This means that your system's video card doesn't support DirectX 12.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH501 This means that your system's video card doesn't support DirectX 12.: I have windows 10 AND direct X 12, so **** is the problem? why won't it launch? e5798bc6-464e-4537-8fb7-1e100638a0e2
  6. $25 special is hacking the whole system how to upload the video of his cheating and hacking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $25 special is hacking the whole system how to upload the video of his cheating and hacking: I recorded his video play and addmitting to the cheats and kicked me from a game 03f3c6bf-95a3-466a-ad42-4a4ffbc026db
  7. Xbox video locks up system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox video locks up system: Does anyone know why everytime I try to go into xbox video my xbox freezes up? Its been doing this for a week now and its the ONLY app that does this. I've tried deleting the app files in the...
  8. Cleanup/reset directories show in System Video Player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cleanup/reset directories show in System Video Player?: When I access System Video Player, it not only shows the directories I've added to the Windows Media Player library but other directories where no videos are stored. This possibly happened when I...
  9. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games: At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off...
  10. XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One system audio/video issue. (Assassin's Creed Unity bundle): Greetings, I recently purchased an XBox One Assassins Creed bundle and I am experiencing a system(?) issue that is rather disturbing. Occasionally when opening Apps or games the system sound...