t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Discus and support t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanHorgan, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SeanHorgan
    SeanHorgan Guest

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message

"t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.". I went to My Devices and my Laptop that I downloaded the game on
    is clearly linked and logged into my account.

:)

SeanHorgan, Oct 28, 2019
  2. DanielCelano Win User

Paint 3D

But all it says is "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."
  3. DeathMachinery1 Win User

Xbox app on PC

I've tried installing that as well but its says:

"It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."

I already have my Xbox connected to it
  4. MaggieEastburn Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

I have the exact same issue tryig to download Sims 4 to my Lenovo with Windows 10. I have tried all the things you suggested and nothing is working. It says that i own a device but yhe device doesnt show when i try to install the game to it. I have also
    bought the game so it should be downloadable but it is not. Any suggestions?
  5. Yeti is toxic Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Thanks for the help I had version 1809 now i'm updating to 1909

I appreciate the help!!
  6. ChrisOkelberry Win User

I have the same basic problem but I am trying to "purchase" and install a "games with gold" title from the website. The website claims I don't have an applicable device (Xbox One) but my devices page shows my connected Xbox One S up and running fine.

I agree that I can navigate to the games with gold from the Xbox itself but since I get the emails on my phone/computer, it's just easier to quickly install from a webpage.

Please fix this MSFT.
Thema:

1. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller: hi, I lost my printed manual and all I could find online so far are security guidelines and general product info. Can someone point me to the manual? Thanks! 4807b4f0-2a58-41f6-ac17-d880f3e58a0c
  3. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  4. Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!

in XboX Insiders
    Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt [link] [comments]
  5. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  6. Even though I own Minecraft, I am getting "It looks like you don’t have any applicable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Even though I own Minecraft, I am getting "It looks like you don’t have any applicable...: Hi I have purchased Minecraft and cannot install the game. I continuously getting above error, despite resetting, installing updates via "Windows 10 Installation media" etc. Any idea why this...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...: This morning, I went to download the trial version of a new Paradox game called Surviving the Aftermath (with every intention of buying it if I liked it). Unfortunately, every single time I tried...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: When I tried to download halo master chief collection on PC it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." i don't know what it means i saw...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: After buying a game through Microsoft.com it asks me where I want to install. But it says no applicable devices. After a few seconds the xbox started to download the game on its own so at least...
  10. Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac.": Hi, I purchased the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta version back in November and have been using it just fine ever since. Now I when I login to my account on Minecraft.net in order to add a...