t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

Discus and support t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanHorgan, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SeanHorgan
    SeanHorgan Guest

t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message

"t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.". I went to My Devices and my Laptop that I downloaded the game on
    is clearly linked and logged into my account.

:)

SeanHorgan, Oct 28, 2019
  2. DanielCelano Win User

Paint 3D

But all it says is "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account."
  3. MaggieEastburn Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

I have the exact same issue tryig to download Sims 4 to my Lenovo with Windows 10. I have tried all the things you suggested and nothing is working. It says that i own a device but yhe device doesnt show when i try to install the game to it. I have also
    bought the game so it should be downloadable but it is not. Any suggestions?
  4. ChrisOkelberry Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

I have the same basic problem but I am trying to "purchase" and install a "games with gold" title from the website. The website claims I don't have an applicable device (Xbox One) but my devices page shows my connected Xbox One S up and running fine.

I agree that I can navigate to the games with gold from the Xbox itself but since I get the emails on my phone/computer, it's just easier to quickly install from a webpage.

Please fix this MSFT.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Dragon,

We understand that there is a problem with being able to install a game from the Microsoft store onto your PC.

If also receiving the error stating that there are no devices to install to, please attempt to follow our
    Trouble pushing an install to a different device support page.

Try following this and let us know if the issue is persisting.

Best wishes!
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If the purchase did push to your console then the issue was more than likely a glitch. Sometimes I try to make a purchase on the website and my payment method does not show so I have to do it on the console. The, later, the payment
    method shows up again.
Thema:

1. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To... - Similar Threads - looks don’t applicable

2. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  3. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  5. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  6. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  7. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  8. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  9. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: After buying a game through Microsoft.com it asks me where I want to install. But it says no applicable devices. After a few seconds the xbox started to download the game on its own so at least...
  10. Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac.": Hi, I purchased the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition beta version back in November and have been using it just fine ever since. Now I when I login to my account on Minecraft.net in order to add a...