T500rs wheel support

Discus and support T500rs wheel support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hate the fact microsft lock there system so i cant use my wheel for forza, even though its fine on windows and ps systems. I hear fantec users are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gibbby-1BAACBD8-29E1-4FD0-B17E-E6119BE60832, Jun 1, 2014.

1. T500rs wheel support

I hate the fact microsft lock there system so i cant use my wheel for forza, even though its fine on windows and ps systems. I hear fantec users are having same trouble. Why cant they just be user friendly, made so many mistakes with this box. Im just putting
    it out there, that il noylt be buying driving games on your system for the above reason. Hope ur happy lol. Regards

:)

Gibbby-1BAACBD8-29E1-4FD0-B17E-E6119BE60832, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Blue028
    Blue028 Guest
    MS steering wheel

The only thing stopping me right now from pre-ordering the Xbox One and forza 5, is if my steering wheels will work. I have a t500rs and a Csr elite with clubsport pedals, if neither of them work, i will not be buying. simple as that.

Blue028, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    Racing Wheel Recommendations

I have the CSR Wheel with the CSR ELITE pedals and while the wheel itself is good, the pedals, to me, is what makes me enjoy the racing games so much. Sounds odd but good pedals make a huge difference. Eventually I want to upgrade to the CSR ELITE Wheel
    but until then the Standard CSR is perfect. And I'd stay away from those Thrustmaster wheels you mentioned, not worth it, the fact that there isn't a clutch alone is reason enough to steer away. The T500rs is good but not an official xbox wheel. Like crunchy
    said, if that deal (CSR Elite Package XL) is available, grab it.

Def Oso, Jun 1, 2014
  4. T500rs wheel support

Hey there Gibbby!

Thanks for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that your feedback gets to the right place, please post in our Console Feedback
    Forum.

Mister Quimby, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

T500rs wheel support

Hey there Gibbby!

Thanks for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that your feedback gets to the right place, please post in our Console Feedback
    Forum.
  6. Blue028 Win User

MS steering wheel

The only thing stopping me right now from pre-ordering the Xbox One and forza 5, is if my steering wheels will work. I have a t500rs and a Csr elite with clubsport pedals, if neither of them work, i will not be buying. simple as that.
  7. Methroix Win User

MS steering wheel

It's nice to see some of the more prolific Forza Forum dwellers voice their opinion on the matter here as well.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. I've been racing my Fanatec PWTS & CSP on Forza for about 2 years now, and there's no way I'd settle for a wheel of lesser quality.

If the Xbox One will not support our Fanatec wheels, I'm sad to say that a purchase of Forza 5, and therefore the XOne, is out of the question.

While the new Thrustmaster wheel they used for the demo looks the part, at least its T500RS kin seems to lack all the wheel settings that I'm spoiled with and use a lot. And that's not even mentioning the lack of a load cell brake pedal.
  8. Def Oso Win User

Racing Wheel Recommendations

I have the CSR Wheel with the CSR ELITE pedals and while the wheel itself is good, the pedals, to me, is what makes me enjoy the racing games so much. Sounds odd but good pedals make a huge difference. Eventually I want to upgrade to the CSR ELITE Wheel
    but until then the Standard CSR is perfect. And I'd stay away from those Thrustmaster wheels you mentioned, not worth it, the fact that there isn't a clutch alone is reason enough to steer away. The T500rs is good but not an official xbox wheel. Like crunchy
    said, if that deal (CSR Elite Package XL) is available, grab it.
  9. AscendingPenny7 Win User

Need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3

the logitech driving force gt has the widest consumer base of any wheel. its a solid force feedback wheel supported by all wheel pc games except for microsofts forza games. ****?

i just bought a 360, wheel, and 7 wheel games for the cost of one "new" wheel that microsoft supports on pc. i got 7 games for less than $50, and will not be buying any pc racing game unless it supports the DFGT? if Forza supported my wheel theyd get their
    annual $ for every Forza PC release, otherwise i will stick with Project Cars for eye candy racing.

s
Thema:

T500rs wheel support

1. T500rs wheel support - Similar Threads - T500rs wheel support

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel on Xbox One: I have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel, is it possible to pair this and use it with my Xbox One and if so how please? 29e63206-1e39-46f8-baed-00bbc4af9089
  3. Issues with Steering Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Steering Wheel: Hi there, I recently got a Flashfire force wheel and plugged it into my xbox and it works fine however I have a wired headset plugged to the controller and when I connect the steering wheel to the...
  4. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one: Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much stright else Im crash. Cant find any settings in...
  5. Fanatec Clubsport wheel v2 on f1 2019

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fanatec Clubsport wheel v2 on f1 2019: I wish the csw v2 was fully supportes on f1 2019. The main draw to get this wheel was the use of the rotary encoder but sadly these do not work. Is there any talks about implementing an update to...
  6. Steering Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering Wheel: I'm thinking of buying a Xbox One steering wheel. Does anyone think it'll be back compatible like the controllers will be for Project Scarlet? 7c4e542e-2972-494c-9794-a59f38c01406
  7. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO: Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel. The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system. When I let the device vibrate, the steering...
  8. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel: I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer...
  9. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  10. TM T500rs not being detected FM7

in XBoX on Consoles
    TM T500rs not being detected FM7: as the title says …. I have xbox one x. forza motorsport 7 and wanted to use my thrustmaster t500 rs + pedals + my shifter on forza but it isn't being detected. e863cb68-5395-4877-bcaf-77ca5bb49d7d