T500rs wheel support

Discus and support T500rs wheel support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hate the fact microsft lock there system so i cant use my wheel for forza, even though its fine on windows and ps systems. I hear fantec users are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gibbby-1BAACBD8-29E1-4FD0-B17E-E6119BE60832, Jun 1, 2014.

1. T500rs wheel support

I hate the fact microsft lock there system so i cant use my wheel for forza, even though its fine on windows and ps systems. I hear fantec users are having same trouble. Why cant they just be user friendly, made so many mistakes with this box. Im just putting
    it out there, that il noylt be buying driving games on your system for the above reason. Hope ur happy lol. Regards

:)

Gibbby-1BAACBD8-29E1-4FD0-B17E-E6119BE60832, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Blue028
    Blue028 Guest
    MS steering wheel

The only thing stopping me right now from pre-ordering the Xbox One and forza 5, is if my steering wheels will work. I have a t500rs and a Csr elite with clubsport pedals, if neither of them work, i will not be buying. simple as that.

Blue028, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    Racing Wheel Recommendations

I have the CSR Wheel with the CSR ELITE pedals and while the wheel itself is good, the pedals, to me, is what makes me enjoy the racing games so much. Sounds odd but good pedals make a huge difference. Eventually I want to upgrade to the CSR ELITE Wheel
    but until then the Standard CSR is perfect. And I'd stay away from those Thrustmaster wheels you mentioned, not worth it, the fact that there isn't a clutch alone is reason enough to steer away. The T500rs is good but not an official xbox wheel. Like crunchy
    said, if that deal (CSR Elite Package XL) is available, grab it.

Def Oso, Jun 1, 2014
  4. T500rs wheel support

Hey there Gibbby!

Thanks for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that your feedback gets to the right place, please post in our Console Feedback
    Forum.

Mister Quimby, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

T500rs wheel support

Hey there Gibbby!

Thanks for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that your feedback gets to the right place, please post in our Console Feedback
    Forum.
  6. Blue028 Win User

MS steering wheel

The only thing stopping me right now from pre-ordering the Xbox One and forza 5, is if my steering wheels will work. I have a t500rs and a Csr elite with clubsport pedals, if neither of them work, i will not be buying. simple as that.
  7. Methroix Win User

MS steering wheel

It's nice to see some of the more prolific Forza Forum dwellers voice their opinion on the matter here as well.

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. I've been racing my Fanatec PWTS & CSP on Forza for about 2 years now, and there's no way I'd settle for a wheel of lesser quality.

If the Xbox One will not support our Fanatec wheels, I'm sad to say that a purchase of Forza 5, and therefore the XOne, is out of the question.

While the new Thrustmaster wheel they used for the demo looks the part, at least its T500RS kin seems to lack all the wheel settings that I'm spoiled with and use a lot. And that's not even mentioning the lack of a load cell brake pedal.
  8. Def Oso Win User

Racing Wheel Recommendations

I have the CSR Wheel with the CSR ELITE pedals and while the wheel itself is good, the pedals, to me, is what makes me enjoy the racing games so much. Sounds odd but good pedals make a huge difference. Eventually I want to upgrade to the CSR ELITE Wheel
    but until then the Standard CSR is perfect. And I'd stay away from those Thrustmaster wheels you mentioned, not worth it, the fact that there isn't a clutch alone is reason enough to steer away. The T500rs is good but not an official xbox wheel. Like crunchy
    said, if that deal (CSR Elite Package XL) is available, grab it.
  9. AscendingPenny7 Win User

Need support for the Logitech driving force GT for Forza 6 apex and Forza horizon 3

the logitech driving force gt has the widest consumer base of any wheel. its a solid force feedback wheel supported by all wheel pc games except for microsofts forza games. ****?

i just bought a 360, wheel, and 7 wheel games for the cost of one "new" wheel that microsoft supports on pc. i got 7 games for less than $50, and will not be buying any pc racing game unless it supports the DFGT? if Forza supported my wheel theyd get their
    annual $ for every Forza PC release, otherwise i will stick with Project Cars for eye candy racing.

s
Thema:

T500rs wheel support

1. T500rs wheel support - Similar Threads - T500rs wheel support

2. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels: O uso do game Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels requer a aquisição prévia de outro game? 236b0558-d9cd-454c-9b15-c3881b936b39
  3. Xbox 360 wheel working with pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wheel working with pc: So I have an Xbox 360 wheel and it's a wireless steering wheel. I would like to know how this works on Windows 10 if it even works at all. Thanks! 41705e8c-f15f-4843-bc9f-0b00760be6ff
  4. Steering wheel button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel button mapping: No doubt this has been asked before but i cant find anything from microsoft, i also cant email them and have been directed to the forum. My question is, when are Microsoft going to support...
  5. Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel: So i have a xbox 360 force feedback steering wheel and the Crystal in the motherboard and it doesnt work properly it disconnects some times and want to know how to fix it on the crstal it says...
  6. WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    WRW01 Racing Wheel for XBox 360 - lost installation disc: I have a Wireless Racing Wheel (WRW 01 for XBox 360) without the original installation disc. If I connect it to a 360 with XBox Live, will the console update to fully operate the wheel without...
  7. XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel in Driver: SF

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel in Driver: SF: English version. Problem with the game "Driver: San francisco", at the steering wheel, a dead zone of about 20 degrees is formed (For example, in the game Dirt Rally 1 and 2 reacts instantly)....
  8. steering wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    steering wheel not working: I have bought a joytech nitro racing wheel, can't get it to work on my XBox one console, it stated in the add that it was an XBox 360 model, will this be compatable? it is a wired USB connection....
  9. wheel of fortune ? how to connect friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wheel of fortune ? how to connect friends: M y son and I tried to connect to play wheel fortune when we friend connect it see,s both of us but will not connect us together any idea why we both have xbox again it see,s us but does not...
  10. TM T500rs not being detected FM7

in XBoX on Consoles
    TM T500rs not being detected FM7: as the title says …. I have xbox one x. forza motorsport 7 and wanted to use my thrustmaster t500 rs + pedals + my shifter on forza but it isn't being detected. e863cb68-5395-4877-bcaf-77ca5bb49d7d