tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this?

Discus and support tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; download msfs 2020 and its so slow that want play RDR 2 when waiting. After minutes play i have 100 tab open. 6cab0e0d-f8f3-4b41-8719-89dc5f355f25 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hekxu, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Hekxu
    Hekxu Guest

download msfs 2020 and its so slow that want play RDR 2 when waiting. After minutes play i have 100 tab open.

:)

Hekxu, Feb 22, 2021
  2. lorvik Win User

xbox button doe not display the guide

I just got off a live chat with support and they were able to resolve the issue. Here is what I had to do:

Disconnect my controller (since mine was wireless I did the long press on the home button to get the 2 options of turning off the console or controller and selected controller)

Then they had me power down the console (pressed the button on the front panel)

Then, unplug the power supply for 30 seconds

plug back in

Power on the console

Then power on the controller.

It worked for me. Hope it helps someone else.
    Hi guys, what worked for me.

I opened Xbox One, did not sign in, since could not open settings, home button not working, i opened up tab "Xbox Tips & Features". There i opened "Xbox Assist", then go to "Fix", then press "Manage my account" then you can get to the settings part of the
    xbox. Then i moved to System tab, press "Console info" then "reset console", after which you get 3 options: "Reset and remove everything", "Reset and keep my games & apps" and of course "Cancel". I just pressed "Reset and KEEP my games & apps". Then you just
    set up your Xbox One as it were opened from a fresh box and the Home button started to work.

Clearly this is an operating system problem, hope this does not happen again.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Can't hide game with 0 achievement

Could you point out how you fixed this issue? I am currently experiencing the same problem
    Hi

Please try pressing the Xbox Button On the controller to bring up the guide then select the Achievements (looks like a trophy) tab on the left and select the option to See all my achievements and as you scroll down the list of games any game that has 0 Gamerscore
    will have the option available to press X on the controller to hide the game from the list.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it brings
    up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
  5. Ellarianora Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Hello!

If you press the Xbox button on your controller and the menu opens up, scroll across to the settings tab and click on the audio section. Alter the 'headset chat mixer' to the icon that looks like an Xbox controller and it should hopefully work!
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one controller spamming buttons I press

After recently connecting my xbox one controller to my laptop using bluetooth when connecting it back to my xbox i realised everytime i pressed any button it would spam whatever button i pressed until i released it

I’ve tried unplugging my xbox for 5 minutes, updating the firmware of the controller, using a usb cable and re syncing it to the xbox and it persists when going into configure controller it shows that the start button is pressed and after realising this
    i cant use my start button

What can i do?
    Sounds like it need fixxing. Hope ita under the warrenty
Thema:

1. tab opens up when I press any button on my xbox controller. How do i fix this? - Similar Threads - tab opens press

2. I'm having an issue with TABS beta thing

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with TABS beta thing: I downloaded a few units and factions from the store thing ingame, and then when I went to load up the game again, it never loaded again. It gets to the account picking screen of the game, then...
  3. Unable to tab across to invite friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to tab across to invite friends: Hi. My son’s xbox is playing up. Up until recently he’s been able to invite friends to play FIFA etc. However lately when he tries to tab across to invite - the system jumps to the end tab -...
  4. Can we please add an Owned games tab to my games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please add an Owned games tab to my games and apps.: [removed] submitted by /u/GarlicLover420 [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft friends tab being buggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends tab being buggy: So my friend has a PS4 and has his microsoft account connected. I have pocket edition and Xbox edition. I can join his world fine, however if i leave the world then try to rejoin, the world will...
  6. 3 part problems on the xbox series x. Madden21 & no report problems tab

in XboX Insiders
    3 part problems on the xbox series x. Madden21 & no report problems tab: Xbox series X Part 1: madden 21 locked up on an in roster view. Unable to report problem anywhere on xbox. Part 2: unable to rate/review madden 21. Part 3: holding the xbox logo on the control...
  7. Can't open tabs unit creator beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open tabs unit creator beta: I want to have the unit creator so I downloaded Xbox insider hub (the one with the controller icon) but Tabs icon don't show! Please help quickly, I want that in 2-3 hours at least. Please!...
  8. Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app

in XboX Insiders
    Edge bugs: Pointer disappearing and opening new tab freezing the app: Hitting Y or nexus/home button enables the pointer to reappear and can fix your pointer being stuck in the address bar area.. Besides that bug I keep experiencing a freezing of the app when...
  9. Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab: Just like the title says, go to open settings so I can tell it what mic and speakers to use for chat so that maybe I could actually use an xbox live party and the program instantly crashes. Every....
  10. I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.: I just bought the XboxOne and want to install the game that came with it. I can't access the store as it displays a locked symbol. No error codes appear when I try to access the store. Help...