Tablet won't show xbox as a connectable device

Discus and support Tablet won't show xbox as a connectable device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok a few days ago it was working fine I was able to play a video on my tablet and connect it to my xbox one to view on the big screen. But for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kusarii Gama, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Kusarii Gama
    Kusarii Gama Guest

Ok a few days ago it was working fine I was able to play a video on my tablet and connect it to my xbox one to view on the big screen. But for some reason now it refuses to work... My tablet will connect to my smart TV which is down stairs but won't show
    xbox any ideas ? I have already checked settings and preferences and all is fine on that end.

:)

Kusarii Gama, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    On Campus and School won't de-militarize

For a good connection in a school's system, you need to use another connectable device like a laptop to make a bridge for the connection.

Photonimus, Aug 14, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Is it possible to pay for more devices to use with my XBox Music Pass

DuckyCreature30,

The Xbox 360 doesn't count as a device for Xbox Music. The only items that counted as a Device are those that you download the music to, PC's, Zune players, Windows Phones, Tablets. If you choose to only stream the music on a device it won't count against
    your limit.

airmattdog, Aug 14, 2014
Thema:

1. Tablet won't show xbox as a connectable device - Similar Threads - Tablet won't show

2. Controller clip for 10” tablet?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller clip for 10” tablet?: Looking for a controller clip for a Samsung 10” tablet. Anyone seen one for sale anywhere? Doesn’t seem to be anything about. submitted by /u/Adyhd [link] [comments]
  3. Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound: So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero sound. Any one know how to fix this? I have...
  4. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming): Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount...
  5. Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recommended android tablets to try out xCloud?: Since iOS support isn’t out yet I was just wondering if there’s any device (outside of a new phone) that people are using to try this out? submitted by /u/CaptainHalfrica [link] [comments]
  6. Problem Companion consolle Xbox on tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Companion consolle Xbox on tablet.: Good morning, purchased Surface go with 8gb of ram and ssd of 128, made all required updates, when I log in and i enter the Companion Xbox Consolle in Recently Played does not appear the Play...
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet: I attempted to play Minecraft on my tablet but was told I couldn't play on Realms because of the settings in my Microsoft account, which is weird because I had played on it just fine before and...
  8. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  9. Xbox gamertag interfering with re-download of PAID game on RCA android tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamertag interfering with re-download of PAID game on RCA android tablet: I had to reset my RCA android tablet back to factory settings. Bummer, but was acting wonky. Got what little I keep on it set up again except my paid for subscription of "Microsoft Premium...
  10. Microsoft jigsaw won't sign in on my tablet. How can I get it to sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft jigsaw won't sign in on my tablet. How can I get it to sign in?: Microsoft jigsaw can't sign in on my tablet . Could you tell me how I can get signed in? c771247e-64ef-4801-bd92-fb57dd5ba974