Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem

Discus and support Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i went on Xbox insider and got to level 2 and tabs beta isn't showing even though i'm on the right section and level submitted by /u/yeeyeejuice6996... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yeeyeejuice6996, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem

i went on Xbox insider and got to level 2 and tabs beta isn't showing even though i'm on the right section and level

submitted by /u/yeeyeejuice6996
    [link] [comments]

/u/yeeyeejuice6996, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Captain GoIden Win User

Xbox 360 games for Xbox one download problems

You do not need to buy them, check your "My Games and Apps" screen, they should appear under the tab "Ready to Install." Hope this resolves your issue.
  3. skylaar Win User

family setting

If you go to Xbox.com and login, then click on your name over on the right. A menu will pop up with Account Settings. Then select the Privacy Settings on the next screen. A new screen with three tabs of Privacy settings will appear. This gets confusing
    for a lot of people as they only see the first tab. Scroll through and check the settings though.
  4. EvilRev Win User

Gamerscore Reset Issue - READ HERE - First!

The gamerscore on my achievements screen is fine but the gamerscore on the windows live ID screen in the social tab is different. Also, on my quickplay tab and the my games screen under the box art it shows only the achievements for the last 2 games i've
    played. Everytime I play a different game it changes. the steps you gave won't help this problem.

sorry for the double post. it wouldnt let me edit.
  5. Spider91610 Win User

Purchased Gold Family Membership but can't add family members

You want to be looking for the Family Center, it appears under the Xbox Live tab from this site, top of the screen on the left, green bar. You can also find it under the Settings tab on the console, Under the Family tile. Here's a link!

support.xbox.com/.../managing-family-members
  6. phoenixace76 Win User

Xbox shows that I'm offline when I'm online

There is also an option in the Xbox settings to 'appear offline' it's in the my Profile Tab. Check this to see if it is set to appear offline.
Thema:

Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem

1. Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem - Similar Threads - Tabs appearing screen

2. Cloud Gaming Tab Not Appearing on Xbox App Windows PC

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Tab Not Appearing on Xbox App Windows PC: The cloud gaming tab is not appearing in my Xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have ultimate and am a member of the insiders program. Can play fine through he browser but no option to play at all on...
  3. A Xbox 360 game I bought on the Microsoft store isn't appearing in the "My Games" tab and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Xbox 360 game I bought on the Microsoft store isn't appearing in the "My Games" tab and I...: Hey there, I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution recently on the Microsoft Store. I tried downloading it on my Xbox 360 today, but it isn't showing up in the "My Games" tab. I searched it up on the...
  4. TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]

in XboX Insiders
    TABS Xbox Insider - TABS insider content not appearing in Insider Content. [Xbox One S]: I wanna download the beta of the Unit Creator for TABS, but whenever I go into Xbox Insider Hub and tap on Insider Content it only shows Minecraft. What do I need to do so that I can download the...
  5. Invitations are not appearing in invites tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invitations are not appearing in invites tab: I will receive an invite but if I don't accept it in the three seconds it won't appear under invitations which requires more invites. I also have 2 friends with the same issue...
  6. nitro discord does not appear in the perks tab

in XBoX on Windows
    nitro discord does not appear in the perks tab: I just bought the Xbox gamepass Ultimate but the 3 months Nitro that they had been talking about was not in the perks tab 0320cf4e-4216-4951-99cf-98b15633b6ca
  7. only 1 perk appears to me in the perk tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only 1 perk appears to me in the perk tab: Just what happens in the title, I can't redeem anything in the app 33b95cc0-95e4-49f1-8f9c-234e02a722b5
  8. Invites Not Appearing In Invitations Tab

in XboX Insiders
    Invites Not Appearing In Invitations Tab: Since the latest update i’ve no longer been able to look at my recent invites to games or parties. I will receive some invites as they are sent but will not show up in the invitations tab. Anyone...
  9. Some of my installed games will appear in my ready to install tab

in XboX Insiders
    Some of my installed games will appear in my ready to install tab: Has been happening for quite a few months now and I do have a Samsung T5 500GB SSD attached too. Not all the games on the SSD appear in the ready to install tab. I did report the issue via my...
  10. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...