Take acounts off

Discus and support Take acounts off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox 1 from a friend who got a new one but we are not on good terms anymore and I have his friends profiles on the xbox but I've been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russman59, Oct 20, 2019.

1. russman59
    russman59 Guest

Take acounts off

I got my xbox 1 from a friend who got a new one but we are not on good terms anymore and I have his friends profiles on the xbox but I've been playing it and have games on it that with my internet take several days for just one game to download I dont
    want to have to reset my games on it but take their stuff off cause in my ready to download games I wana know what I realy can or can download (sorry I was all over the place on this on) I mean take their acounts off the xbox without getting into their acounts
    cause I cannot access the acounts due to passwords

:)

russman59, Oct 20, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Take acounts off

If you remove your friends account and create your own, then anything in the Ready to Install area re your games.

If you have an external HDD, yo could move all the games to that then unplug it and see what games you have on "Ready to Install" and then copies those ones back to the main HDD and delete the rest.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Take acounts off

Yes you can remove any accounts in the settings on the console, without going into the actual accounts. It shouldn't have any bearing on games or download speeds or anything else though, but if you just rather they not be there since you won't be using
    that account for any reason, then yes you can remove them no problem.
  4. CryingHero Win User

Take acounts off

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Take acounts off

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
  6. russman59 Win User

Take acounts off

Dont care about download speed just trying to see were the games I can download and actually play are but it does help lol
Thema:

Take acounts off

1. Take acounts off - Similar Threads - acounts off

2. Sharing my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing my acount: My daughter now has an Xbox one. I added her to my Home console so she can play the games I have . The issue is all my games have been bought via the Xbox store online and everytime I'm on line to...
  3. Used free minecraft code on wrong acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used free minecraft code on wrong acount: Hi Microsoft! When I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang, I claimed it on my Friends account instead of mine because his was still signed in to my pc! is there a way we can...
  4. Moving Xbox live account to a different Microsoft acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live account to a different Microsoft acount: Hi, when I first started playing xbox, my Dad set up an account through his microsoft account. Now I am a bit older we’d like to transfer the xbox live account and data to my microsoft account-...
  5. Xbox acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox acount: Hello, So recently i've been trying to figure out a way to change the email i used to create my xbox live account. Unfortunately, I used my dad's email address at the time. To be fair i was much...
  6. Hijacked Xbox live acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hijacked Xbox live acount: Please need information on my xbox live account was hijackef and its been several weeks and they still havent updated or retrieved my account. I have had my account for several years and tons of...
  7. trying to recover my old acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to recover my old acount: I used to play xbox 360 with an account that my older brother created for me, but when the xbox one came out I had to create a new account because I never knew the email or password of that...
  8. Why cant I play my games on alt acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play my games on alt acount: I just purchased another xbox and when I try to play games I downloaded on my alt account I get the message Something went wrong Sign in to account that purchased the game or installed the app....
  9. Microsoft acount settings for Nintendo Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft acount settings for Nintendo Minecraft: Hi, I can't get my son online on his Nintendo Switch on Minecraft. It tells us that he needs permission to play online and that we need to change his Microsoft account settings. I've been all...
  10. Get my acount off preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get my acount off preview program: Please remove my account from preview program Having problem with destiny 2 ded48155-e338-4001-a18f-0588d7c28a0b