Take acounts off

Discus and support Take acounts off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my xbox 1 from a friend who got a new one but we are not on good terms anymore and I have his friends profiles on the xbox but I've been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russman59, Oct 20, 2019.

1. russman59
    russman59 Guest

Take acounts off

I got my xbox 1 from a friend who got a new one but we are not on good terms anymore and I have his friends profiles on the xbox but I've been playing it and have games on it that with my internet take several days for just one game to download I dont
    want to have to reset my games on it but take their stuff off cause in my ready to download games I wana know what I realy can or can download (sorry I was all over the place on this on) I mean take their acounts off the xbox without getting into their acounts
    cause I cannot access the acounts due to passwords

:)

russman59, Oct 20, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Take acounts off

If you remove your friends account and create your own, then anything in the Ready to Install area re your games.

If you have an external HDD, yo could move all the games to that then unplug it and see what games you have on "Ready to Install" and then copies those ones back to the main HDD and delete the rest.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Take acounts off

Yes you can remove any accounts in the settings on the console, without going into the actual accounts. It shouldn't have any bearing on games or download speeds or anything else though, but if you just rather they not be there since you won't be using
    that account for any reason, then yes you can remove them no problem.
  4. CryingHero Win User

Take acounts off

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Take acounts off

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
  6. russman59 Win User

Take acounts off

Dont care about download speed just trying to see were the games I can download and actually play are but it does help lol
Thema:

Take acounts off

1. Take acounts off - Similar Threads - acounts off

2. xbox acount swithes

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox acount swithes: My sons used up all of his account switches as he lives in mutiple houses can he get additional account switches K Stringer stringy,*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  3. Someone deleted my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my acount: So I received a final text to the phone number linked with my account saying that the phone number had been removed from the account and to check to make sure that I was the one who had removed...
  4. Child Acount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Acount: I tried to buy a game on the store via credit card and it says that i need to ask a parent but i'm 19 years old and my mother's account is unavailable because she is dead so i want my child...
  5. My monney on my acount have faded away!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monney on my acount have faded away!: What that? I have a sold on my account...i use it and i have a rest...and is magic faded away!!!! where is the support in french? you accept other country monney but for support that isn't your...
  6. How do i report a acount with proof?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i report a acount with proof?: Hello, I would like to know how to report a acount with proof Today i saw someone cheating on black ops 2 I have video proof how do i submit it? 05c9c248-ccce-440c-bad6-830c58b78c6d
  7. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  8. : Acount

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Acount: : Acount Hi Fuzionghost, in order for us to help you better - would you mind elaberating on your comment please. Obviously someone has taken your friends account, though that can be interperated...
  9. Xbox acount

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox acount: I have accidentally entered information that has locked my Xbox account into a child account and I don't know how to fix it. Anyone know? d561c3fd-dec8-4a98-92c7-180b4949ad2b
  10. Get my acount off preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get my acount off preview program: Please remove my account from preview program Having problem with destiny 2 ded48155-e338-4001-a18f-0588d7c28a0b