Taking screenshots while streaming

Discus and support Taking screenshots while streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have the issue, when I stream game to PC, that I cannot take a screenshot on Xbox (I could obviously make a screenshot on my PC). Is that a bug or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M1chlCZ, Feb 4, 2020.

1. /u/M1chlCZ
    /u/M1chlCZ Guest

So I have the issue, when I stream game to PC, that I cannot take a screenshot on Xbox (I could obviously make a screenshot on my PC). Is that a bug or feature? I am pretty sure it was possible not a long time ago.

submitted by /u/M1chlCZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/M1chlCZ, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Screenshot option not showing up

Hey there -

What game(s) are you experiencing this in? And are you trying to stream and take clips/screenshots?

Keep us posted. :)
  3. FirstRespond3r Win User

Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Oh I thought they encouraged people to take screenshots and stream as long as they used certain tags or something. Or maybe I'm thinking about something else.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Microsoft tends to block streaming/screenshots of Beta titles by default.

It is down to Bethesda to tell Microsoft it is fine for players to stream/screenshot so they lift the limitation.
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Taking screenshots

I just say "xbox take a screenshot" with Kinect , should be a double tap on the home button then "Y" button....

also Make sure 'Allow Broadcasts and game DVR uploads' is still checked in settings / preferences.
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Download performance

Hello Indigo!

I noticed in your last screenshot you are streaming beenden while you're trying to download the game. That looks like your bottleneck right there. Can you confirm?
Thema:

1. Taking screenshots while streaming - Similar Threads - Taking screenshots while

2. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am I not able to take screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to take screenshots?: Every time I try and take a screenshot, the notification that says it's in my screenshots doesn't appear, only recording works, I even checked in my captures in my One Drive and they are not...
  4. Xbox One will not take screenshots anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not take screenshots anymore: Recently (as in a couple of weeks ago), my Xbox One (original) decided to stop screenshotting anything. I have read some options on a pretty outdated post like clearing out storage space, hard...
  5. Cannot take screenshots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot take screenshots: I am having an issue where I cannot take screenshots, but I can record clips. Can somebody provide me with a way to fix this? a429a645-493a-4b00-91bd-771916156ff2
  6. Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Xbox take action against players when I have screenshots of racist acts: I have in-game screenshots of three players wearing shirts that say "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the front and "[Mod Removed - see Guidelines]" on the back in the 2k19 Park and xbox support...
  7. Don't take screenshots of Wolfenstein

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't take screenshots of Wolfenstein: Got a suspension from xbox live (might just be the DVR) for taking screenshots in Wolfenstein 2. Didn't think anything of it. Was just showing off how good the game looks, but because of visible...
  8. Xbox won't take any screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't take any screenshots: My xbox refuses to take screenshots or videos, it won't even give me the option to do so. I've tried factory resetting my xbox, and everything is set to "allow", so I'm struggling really hard. I...
  9. Screenshot take ages to upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot take ages to upload: Can someone please tell me why it's taking my Xbox One X about 30 minutes to upload a simple screenshot to Xbox live? My connection is wired, my upload speed on average is 18.48 Mbps and my NAT...
  10. I'm unable to record game clips or take screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to record game clips or take screenshots: I was recording game clips son Destiny 2 Beta when the storage was filled, so I deleted a lot of game clips and screenshots and went back to continue recording game clips but when I pressed the...