Talking to a virtual agent

Discus and support Talking to a virtual agent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you talk to avirtual agent when you need it??? 309b6945-eb20-487b-be1c-7923c6a307b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fortnitequeen2k, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Talking to a virtual agent

How do you talk to avirtual agent when you need it???

:)

fortnitequeen2k, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

The virtual agents (i.e. programmed bots to help with common problems "too trivial" for a human support person) are not available in all languages.

If you really want to be helped by a robot, you need to use the English US locale of the Xbox support website.

You can force the US-English locale by going to this page:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

There choose the category of your problem, and you should see a box where a virtual agent is trying to help you.
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Well do you want a virtual agent for microsoft or do you have a specific game issue because that could be involved with a specific company
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hellow, who Virtual Agent you means? Try go in http://support.microsoft.com
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

You can go to Xbox website or click here
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Talking to a virtual agent - Similar Threads - Talking virtual agent

2. Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...

in XboX Insiders
    Everybody is talking about ASA invitation but nobody is talking about this logo that...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: I have been using the gamebar to play Sea of Thieves with friends for quite some times. All of sudden last night my push to talk settings no longer worked with the application in the background....
  4. Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?: I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical keyboards/highly sensitive mics etc. submitted by...
  5. Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!: I barely open Mixer on my phone and tablets, but i watched it a lot on Xbox when I am tired of playing games. 83e87983-c587-4551-93f0-66b59ff03309
  6. I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I contacted a Employee about a problem, but after talking got no response? Any way I get an...: Recently about 1 day ago i found a glitch regarding Evolve and how I (ot my freinds) could not download it, as it said you need xbox gold, even though I have a valid subscription till Christmas. I...
  7. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat: I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps 01ea6f26-7a7b-4991-9674-e46890fa7f53
  8. I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't talk to my friend and a party it show block: I can't to my friend and a party it show im block 39c9a3d0-fdeb-4e7f-9259-19f2f714a8a7
  9. [Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative: Why is it so hard to speak to xbox customer service representative 21beda51-f2bf-4e19-8081-996013784989
  10. When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does ...: When the virtual agent is out of ideas it gives you a "Talk to a person" link. The link does not work. Tries calling the 800 number and it forced me back to the link. Where's the support,...